Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    So I guess it's too difficult for you to open a ticket and talk to a GM since you're so busy explaining to people what PVP is, right?
    .
    They wont answer tickets. Last time I tried to report a player through a ticket all they did was give me some bs copy / paste answer saying to "put them on ignore and right click their name in your chat to report them". Blizzard is leaning heavily on their new, very flawed system. They basically ignore any tickets now a days.

  2. #42
    It's amazing how many people are actually supporting the griefer. Really goes to show that WoW players will disagree with anything they see on a WoW forum, without regard to being right or wrong.

  3. #43
    Herald of the Titans Lord Pebbleton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Pebbleton Family Castle.
    Posts
    2,909
    You all really are defending that pulling guy? Come on.
    He's griefing 40+ people at time, OP should contact a GM while being supported by the other raid members, if reports aren't enough.
    It IS Blizzard fault if the guy is still pulling stuff around after tons of reports (assuming OP's story is true).

    "PvP solution"? Make an alliance toon, raise it to 90, gear him up, just to kill the person? That would be a complete loss of time. Seriously.

  4. #44
    after reading the replies to this thread.. I am glad i quit the game and got away from the worst community a game can have. One person is going full retard and grief like hell. And yet. Almost everyone in here say he doesnt do anything wrong.

    WoW_termination_enGB_20070718
    Last Updated December 8, 2010

    1. Any behaviour that endangers the gaming experience of other players;

    http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company...rmination.html

    read it and weap.

  5. #45
    The Patient BelziBhaal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    In a Giant Bucket.
    Posts
    220
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    This isn't PvP. How many times Must I mention this to people?
    How Many times Must you Put Random Capital letters In your Sentences? It's Painful to Read and makes You look like An uneducated Buffoon.

    Keep it civil

    Hey buttercup, I was keeping it civil. If you really like, I could edit my post with a much more vitriolic response that will probably make the op cry tears of horrible grammar.
    Last edited by BelziBhaal; 2013-05-26 at 04:46 PM.

  6. #46
    Scarab Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    4,894
    let him die several times, he will have 2 minute respawn timer, pull boss resieve epics. IIRC Oondasta is not tauntable so you will be OK with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  7. #47
    Bloodsail Admiral KunkkaTheAdmiral's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Seventyseven sea's.
    Posts
    1,012
    Its griefing, its bannable, report him.
    "Why do we fight? To protect home and family, to preserve balance and bring harmony. For my kind the true question is, what is worth fighting for?"

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Metallikiddd View Post
    find out who this idiot is and where they live. video tape his beating and youtube it. ppl wont be stupid anymore.
    How are you not banned from here?

    Between your trying to get people beaten irl (internet hard dude) and jabbering on about GC being like an al-queda cell I think you need some perspective.

  9. #49
    Herald of the Titans Arganis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ruhenheim
    Posts
    2,576
    Faction change 10 people (alts?) and camp there. He logs on to trollololol, log on to your ally army and flatten his sorry ass into oblivion, 1 time, 2 times, 3 times, until instead of being fun for him it's fun for you. He gives up. You win.

    And yes, empathy is word nobody knows on this site. Tells you something about the human race.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    after reading the replies to this thread.. I am glad i quit the game and got away from the worst community a game can have. One person is going full retard and grief like hell. And yet. Almost everyone in here say he doesnt do anything wrong.

    WoW_termination_enGB_20070718
    Last Updated December 8, 2010

    1. Any behaviour that endangers the gaming experience of other players;

    http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/company...rmination.html

    read it and weap.
    this in no way endangers the experience of players considering anyone can pull the boss. If your tanks are too stupid to not get threat and your healers aren't healing, then just give up. All I read in this thread is QQ. Who in the hell does Oondasta anymore? He's been useless since week 2 of 5.2.

  11. #51
    Don't form the raid in front of the boss? Form it by the flight path. Or farther away. Not an issue really if you put some thought into it.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 06:42 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    this in no way endangers the experience of players considering anyone can pull the boss. If your tanks are too stupid to not get threat and your healers aren't healing, then just give up. All I read in this thread is QQ. Who in the hell does Oondasta anymore? He's been useless since week 2 of 5.2.
    Nice way to be elitist. Oondasta also drops a mount.

  12. #52
    Herald of the Titans Aqua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    2,593
    Hire your alliance guilds/groups and take out a hit on him. There WILL be some freelance alliance players who will do this. Not all of them will be 'loyalists' going 'hahaha sucks to be you'. Find the mercenary minded. 200g every time he gets ganked. When someone plays dirty, play dirty back.
    Quote Originally Posted by savutitus View Post
    Yeah, it's always WAR WAR WAR untill..BY ALL THAT IS HOLY DO YOU SEE THAT ENEMY OVER THERE?? GLORIOUS LOOT!!!!!

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    That is the epitome of world PvP. The point of world PvP, after all, is to grief other players, ideally in a way that prevents any kind of retaliation. He's simply found a way to do so in the perfect form: griefing players from his own faction, where it is literally impossible to retaliate.

    By all logic it should be ban-worthy... but since it's a PvP server, it's probably considered something that has a PvP solution. I feel bad for your server, and it sucks.... but welcome to a PvP server.
    No, a PvP serfver is about fighting players of opposing factions in battle, not griefing, not attacking someone without the risk of retaliation.

    The thrill of PvP is defeating a skilled player or group of players, especially when the odds seem stacked against you (1v3 wins of equal gearing are amazing and rewarding).

    Griefing, especially against your own faction, is explicitly against the rules of WoW. Notice they didn't like the DK bug where they could grief their own faction.

    If this was an Alliance (and kudos to all the poor reading comprehension early in the thread), it would be considered sketchy but fine. In an RP kind of way, he could be considered a hero for his faction, wiping 40+ people in one swoop

    But when you grief your own faction, that is an offense.

    OP, make sure all the others are reporting him as well. Make a ticket in game, be calm, clear, concise. Anger, ranting doesn't translate well.

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 08:54 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Mastamage View Post
    this in no way endangers the experience of players considering anyone can pull the boss. If your tanks are too stupid to not get threat and your healers aren't healing, then just give up. All I read in this thread is QQ. Who in the hell does Oondasta anymore? He's been useless since week 2 of 5.2.
    Link to your full T15 heroic gear please

  14. #54
    lol I imagine hes like the nerd from the South Park episode. What a badass!

  15. #55
    Scarab Lord Charge me Doctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Russia, Chelyabinsk (Tankograd)
    Posts
    4,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    lol I imagine hes like the nerd from the South Park episode. What a badass!
    Nah, nerd from south park spend many time to achieve what he had, while this guy is more like a "first day on the internet kid".
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

  16. #56
    hmmm, there are usually two sides to a story, wonder what this server did to make him sooo angry at everyone... No Innocent Victim! I bet a lot of them are QQ elitistjerk dirtbags and are get whats coming to them! Dont like it? unsub, help the gm's go to the breadlines where those useless jerks belong!!

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by Unenjoyment View Post
    hmmm, there are usually two sides to a story, wonder what this server did to make him sooo angry at everyone... No Innocent Victim! I bet a lot of them are QQ elitistjerk dirtbags and are get whats coming to them! Dont like it? unsub, help the gm's go to the breadlines where those useless jerks belong!!
    Someone can be an ass without provocation.
    Some just enjoy it.

  18. #58
    The Patient
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    U.S.
    Posts
    296
    sounds like some bad pug raids. Even though there is a path to the top now, just sit at the beach til all are there/rezzed go up and handle business. Like another posted, let him get killed a few times for a long timer. I would just suggest stop whining. I pull oon as a prot pally with minimal to no heals, of course I use cd's for abilities, and I pop everything for threat. I have yet to lose threat on Oondasta when I tank him.

  19. #59
    Warchief sizzlinsauce's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bellforest, Tower state
    Posts
    2,096
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    that doesnt seem to be against the rules
    having a negative impact on others gameplay on purpose is bannable. he'll get a warning , he does it again? ticket again, he'll get a 3 day, does it once more?, GG perma.

  20. #60
    The Patient Dys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    217
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    They wont answer tickets. Last time I tried to report a player through a ticket all they did was give me some bs copy / paste answer saying to "put them on ignore and right click their name in your chat to report them". Blizzard is leaning heavily on their new, very flawed system. They basically ignore any tickets now a days.
    You should try again, but this time, be thorough with the details and don't come off sounding like a little baby. The more childish, irrational and stupid you make the report, the more likely it is to be ignored because NO ONE likes to deal with those types of people.

    Every time I've put a ticket in, I've gotten to talk to a real person. The only time I've gotten the copy&paste response was at the end of the conversation, just like it's always been. I always make sure to be very detailed in the report and mature about how I write it and it has never failed to get me into a conversation with a GM who then solves my problem with very little to no delay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •