I am the the 1%. Am I white, or am I black? The truth is I am both and in so being, I am neither..

Attention WoW Players: Shadowmourne Items?

So here's my effort. Sorry if it's in the wrong forums in advance.

I'm a Horde player looking to finish up my Shadowfrost Shards for the Shadowmourne Axe. Currently I am sitting at 18/50. I'm willing to do anything really to get my hands on the remaining shards. The only 2 Vanity Items I really, really want are the Tabard of the Lightbringer and the Lament of the Highborne. This in mind I am looking for fellow members of the Horde who would like to Cross Realm Group for the purposes of ongoing Heroic Transmogrification runs. I imagine that 15 or so level 90s could make short work of ICC25.

In exchange for your time and effort in assisting me, I will open rolls (when I finish the Axe and complete the Sealed Chest Quest) for the Crimson Deathcharger, Frostborne Favor, and Jaina's Locket. Anyone who this might interest?

Please send me a private message if you are interested with your Battle-tag. I'm hoping to start the Raids next week.

Thanks for reading!

Just do Openraid, then you won't have to share your items

You're welcome to use tools like Openraid or this thread: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...evement-Groups