Account-wide Banks

Haven't really seen this suggested much, but I'd love to see account-wide banks available for players. This would be a separate storage space accessible by any of your characters, similar a Guild Bank but only for your account. You would be able to store Account-based items, so you can pass heirlooms and related items to characters on a different server/faction. You would not be able to send anything that is limited by servers, such as money or tradeable/sellable items. Primarily, this would be for Heirlooms, but it could also extend to special promotional items such as things gained through the TCG or possibly the black market auction hall that would be Bind on Account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna need a massive bank if they merge all the junk I had from all my alts. We're talking 300 slot bank space here.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    would like to see server wide bank, so i can just chuck all my crafting mats into it and BoEs i don't need for alts and stuff.
    dragonmaw - EU

Deleted
    I would rather want to see something ala GW2, where all the crafting goods was account wide, since normal items isn't the thing I send the most of between alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I would rather want to see something ala GW2, where all the crafting goods was account wide, since normal items isn't the thing I send the most of between alts.
    yeah, would love this! so handy just being able to click "deposit all collectibles" or something like that.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool idea. You'd need something about the size of a guild bank though if you have a lot of alts.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Would be a nice feature, and it wouldn't necessary have to be that big a bank just a place for heirlooms, some place to store some crafting mats if you were going to skill a profession and a general store for flasks and food for your toons.