Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Does anyone feel this would be a perfect ending to MoP?

Malkorok is revealed to be a demon, Garrosh using some undisclosed and low tactic, kills Thrall and Vol'jin, then escapes with Malkorok and a large group of Orc followers with Kil'jaeden, and Garrosh will be seen in a future Expansion(s) forming his own twisted Horde and feature as antagonists in a way.
    "The Naxxramas Warrior. Eternal slayer of the Orcs."

Then people would cry foul and that Metzen lied to them saying Garrosh was going to be the boss etc etc.

Deleted
    Personally I'd like to see a dark and twisted ending to MoP that killed off people who were being set up as the heroes etc.

But seeing as they couldn't even kill Anduin when he took a beating I doubt that's going to happen.

Deleted
    Kael'Thas.... with Orcs.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A perfect ending to MoP:
    "Today Blizzard shutdowns all World of Warcraft servers in the final step to close the doors of once the most popular and financially successful MMORPG"

Keep on topic please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-05-26 at 11:38 AM.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Then people would cry foul and that Metzen lied to them saying Garrosh was going to be the boss etc etc.
    You could still fight him and he manages to escape (whatever's in store for the next expac could interfere).

10+ Year Old Account
    i want Garrosh to die, i just hope he kills Anduin before he dies, hate that little kid.
    dragonmaw - EU

This would be most shitty and cliche ending ever. Can I PLEASE have villain that is just driven by his own desire just ONCE in a while, please?

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember the interview with Dave Kosak and Metzen saying something about Garrosh will gradually makes both the Alliance and the Horde turn against him but then he will do this super horrible thing that makes shit hits the fan and start the siege of orgrimmar patch.

Was that about Vol'jin assassination attempt? or will something else will happen at the start of patch 5.4? (killing Varok Saurfang or Thrall for example)?

I don't like it. I wouldn't mind some cross-over to the next xp with Mal'korok having connections that become significant somehow, but I'd like Garrosh to be dead and gone or entirely redeemed. Not the whole "I'll get you later!" stuff. And I don't see what killing off Thrall and Vol'jinn would accomplish, wasn't it bad enough we lost Cairne?

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    A perfect ending to MoP:
    "Today Blizzard shutdowns all World of Warcraft servers in the final step to close the doors of once the most popular and financially successful MMORPG"
    +1. I support your idea
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

I do hope someone important other than Garrosh dies just to make the story more compelling.

10+ Year Old Account
    A perfect ending to MoP:
    Gotta love people with a child's attitude: "Wow isn't the way I want it to be anymore so NO ONE SHOULD PLAY IT!!!111!" Hur dur
    OT: I dunno, people would end up complaining that Garrosh is suppose to be a boss so they get to kill him.
    Then again, this is WoW, where everyone will end up complaining no matter what they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vmagik View Post
    Personally I'd like to see a dark and twisted ending to MoP that killed off people who were being set up as the heroes etc.

But seeing as they couldn't even kill Anduin when he took a beating I doubt that's going to happen.
    Well they couldn't, could they?
    He's suppose to be the general of the Army of Light from Velen's vision, who lead the charge against the Burning Legion.

A perfect ending to MoP:
    Why are you still here again?

OT: I think Garrosh is too proud to go run off and be Legion's puppet.
    Last edited by mmoc6e272995a4; 2013-05-26 at 09:19 AM.

Honestly I just want to see Thrall die one way or another. I'd prefer a raid boss, but any death will do. The biggest cancerous tumor in WoW's story has to go.

A perfect ending to MoP:
    So are you upset over the death of GW2, Rift, or SWTOR? My money's on SWTOR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    This would be most shitty and cliche ending ever. Can I PLEASE have villain that is just driven by his own desire just ONCE in a while, please?
    Why he wouldn't be driven by his own desire? Let's say that he is given the choice between dying and running away to reform the Horde as it's meant to be. He will do so in full conscience, without being corrupted.

WoW will get a true horde besides the bunch of wanna-be alliances that form the present one, and they keep a bad guy for later. Win-win situation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    It's just like people who stalk their ex for 2 years after a bad break up.

Kill Thrall? WTF, NO. I'd instantly uninstall without a second thought.

Also, I'd love to kill off garrosh at the end of MoP, that asshole has it coming.

I came up with an idea when I was super high about a month or so ago kinda cool and expresses my love for epic battles and speeches (such as the last mission in the StarCraft 2 Protoss side campaign.

The Horde and Alliance join forces after the defeat of Garrosh to destroy an even bigger threat, Sargeras. Sargeras would be the last xpac of WoW and what could happen would be that Sargeras has cast some sort of spell on Azeroth giving it X amount of time till it is destroyed, obliterating everything we know. In a last ditch effort to escape from the combined horde and alliance army, Sargeras opens a portal to an unknown place, we defeat Sargeras before he steps through and to save our own lives we step through in his place. Through this portal would be a new game, WoW 2 (titan?). In which we would have a completely new world to explore and infinite new lore possibilities, with upgraded graphics ect...

The Horde and Alliance joining forces wouldn't really make much of a difference to current gameplay, I can't see why it couldn't be implemented. We already have PvP VS your own faction, surely they could expand that to PvE and the rest of Azeroth.
    Last edited by Oncereborn; 2013-05-26 at 09:32 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Gotta love people with a child's attitude: "Wow isn't the way I want it to be anymore so NO ONE SHOULD PLAY IT!!!111!" Hur dur
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    So are you upset over the death of GW2, Rift, or SWTOR? My money's on SWTOR.
    Gotta love wow's community...

This is a thread about LORE. I'm tired of WoW's stupid lore. I want something new and different. This is something that will never happen in WoW.
    So I want it to end. So we all can move on to something new. Something less Thrallish, Alliancish, Draconish, Titanish.

And yet I still play. Because honestly no one have done raids better than WoW as of now. And I like raiding.

Is your mind blown already?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    Honestly I just want to see Thrall die one way or another. I'd prefer a raid boss, but any death will do. The biggest cancerous tumor in WoW's story has to go.

Thrall is the biggest icon of Warcraft since WC3 (I mean Blizz has his statue in frot of their company building for fsake), so that would be kinnda bad move.
    Even more would be that if it did happen, it would just repeat the history with Duratan and Draka.