Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Emmm, no. I don't see the idea in Thrall and Vol'jin dying, I absolutely hate the idea of Malkorok being a demon (which is a pretty silly theory in itself,) and Garrosh really needs to go down in this expansion instead of having his story arc being needlessly stretched out just for the same result either way.

If anything, I'd hate that ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Gotta love wow's community...

This is a thread about LORE. I'm tired of WoW's stupid lore. I want something new and different. This is something that will never happen in WoW.
    So I want it to end. So we all can move on to something new. Something less Thrallish, Alliancish, Draconish, Titanish.

And yet I still play. Because honestly no one have done raids better than WoW as of now. And I like raiding.

Is your mind blown already?
    "I like raiding in WoW, therefore I want the game to end."

My head hurts.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-05-26 at 09:29 AM.

This is a thread about LORE. I'm tired of WoW's stupid lore. I want something new and different. This is something that will never happen in WoW.
    So I want it to end. So we all can move on to something new. Something less Thrallish, Alliancish, Draconish, Titanish.

And yet I still play. Because honestly no one have done raids better than WoW as of now. And I like raiding.

Warcraft never had good lore. EVER. From day one it's been a lowbrow mass appeal fantasy setting for people too stupid to realize what good storytelling is.

You're probably a Michael Bay fan too I bet.
    Last edited by Sigmar; 2013-05-26 at 09:32 AM.

that the Goblins get to land the killing blow over the missing payments! seriously it would be so hilarious that it would be perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Thrall is the biggest icon of Warcraft since WC3 (I mean Blizz has his statue in frot of their company building for fsake), so that would be kinnda bad move.
    Even more would be that if it did happen, it would just repeat the history with Duratan and Draka.
    Correction it was an orc statue not Thrall.

Here it's:

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Malkorok is revealed to be a demon, Garrosh using some undisclosed and low tactic, kills Thrall and Vol'jin, then escapes with Malkorok and a large group of Orc followers with Kil'jaeden, and Garrosh will be seen in a future Expansion(s) forming his own twisted Horde and feature as antagonists in a way.
    I'm going to disagree.

First off, despite how widespread the theory is, there was never any realistic possibility for Malkorok being a demon. In Tides of War, the same book that introduces him, we get a few peaks inside his head and he reminisces about when he was Rend Blackhand's top enforcer and never gives any indication of being anything other than an Orc.

Secondly, I really don't see Garrosh siding with the Legion under any circumstances. One of his only consistent aspects is his hatred of all things demonic, even in the depths of Ragefire Chasm in 5.3 we don't see the slightest indication he's working with anything demonic.

Finally, I really don't find the idea of reusing one expansion's endboss as another expansion endboss's flunky to be all that compelling. And that is exactly how a demon-worshiping Garrosh would turn out.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

I'd really like to see a lot of our heroes fall in the ending of this expansion, forcing some of our newer heroes to take up the mantle and lead the way in the upcoming expansion. Varian & Thrall should both die, along with Jaina and a few others. It'd be cool to have almost an entirely new breed of leaders, who've worked together for the last few years.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    "I like raiding in WoW, therefore I want the game to end."

My head hurts.
    Use Aspirin.

I'm not one of those Florida people who go "We like it here" while being blown away by a Tornado. As soon as something better comes out (in raid department) I'm out of wow. it so happens that if not for WoW - there would be a lot of alternatives - so I want wow to end.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Deleted
    No. I just want to see Garrosh put to justice, which is very likely to happen since he's the final boss of the expansion. As for Malkorok being a demon, that would just be beyond silly if you ask me. There is no need for some crazy explaination for him to be like he is, he's a warmongering follower of Garrosh, nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Then people would cry foul and that Metzen lied to them saying Garrosh was going to be the boss etc etc.
    Garrosh can still be a boss. There was nothing at all saying that we would "kill" him.
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

10+ Year Old Account
    nah that wouldnt make sense, better ending:
    mass murder / sacrifice to old gods all fluffy pandas , then feed all the corpses to turtle island and after that prepare a big turtle bbq / luau / feast to unite all horde nations , turtleburgers and alcoholic bewerages for all while trolls and orcs exchange hugs and kisses.

remember that you also part of that community... and lets be honest your the one who act stupid. you think the lore is stupid and you want someting new and diffrent?
    well i never heard of the sha and its complitly diffrent then what we have seen so far. but instead of whining i didn't see you make a suggestion that is diffrent that what we have seen so far

---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 10:35 AM ----------

Use Aspirin.

I'm not one of those Florida people who go "We like it here" while being blown away by a Tornado. As soon as something better comes out (in raid department) I'm out of wow. it so happens that if not for WoW - there would be a lot of alternatives - so I want wow to end.
    and why do you think alot of better altvernatives will come if wow is gone?

15+ Year Old Account
    I kinda want Vol'jin to die. They're building him up so much as a potential warchief it would be a huge twist if he biffed it. I also kinda hate him. He's a layabout. He didn't do jack for several expansions. Then he threatens Garrosh all the way back in Cata, and it's taken him until now to actually start working on making those threats a reality, in other words...he's super reactionary. When does he start a rebellion? Well after he's almost murdered and his people are being put to the sword, hmmm, yea that's a good time. I can't just imagine him giving a speech "we shall rebel now!" Yea, no shit, really, you think we should? seeing as we're about to be exterminated? Good job, your leadership skills are truly formidable.

Thrall shouldn't die...if he died it would just make me sad because he has a family.

And Garrosh, he needs to die. Enough of that dude...seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Garrosh use his super mega awesum secret old god amazing destructive chaotic evil weapon killing all life on pandaria (including li li and cho) then we raid org. Happy end.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jshadow View Post
    Thrall is the biggest icon of Warcraft since WC3 (I mean Blizz has his statue in frot of their company building for fsake), so that would be kinnda bad move.
    Even more would be that if it did happen, it would just repeat the history with Duratan and Draka.
    The game is called World of Warcraft, not Thrall's Adventures, it's supposed to be about the history of the world, not of one invincible almighty slave-turned-warchief of the Horde, master of the elements, leader of Earthen Ring, savior of the world and Aspects' chosen. Warcraft existed before Thrall, and can easily exist after him. WC2 era was better in terms of story, Lothar and Orgrim were much more believable and badass than hitler Garrosh, saint Thrall and anime Wrynn.

---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 11:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Garrosh use his super mega awesum secret old god amazing destructive chaotic evil weapon killing all life on pandaria (including li li and cho) then we raid org. Happy end.
    Wait... then why would we raid Orgrimmar? We should celebrate, not raid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    The game is called World of Warcraft, not Thrall's Adventures, it's supposed to be about the history of the world, not of one invincible almighty slave-turned-warchief of the Horde, master of the elements, leader of Earthen Ring, savior of the world and Aspects' chosen. Warcraft existed before Thrall, and can easily exist after him. WC2 era was better in terms of story, Lothar and Orgrim were much more believable and badass than hitler Garrosh, saint Thrall and anime Wrynn.

---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 11:28 PM ----------

Wait... then why would we raid Orgrimmar? We should celebrate, not raid...
    Silly, we raid orgrimmar to deliver our thanksgiving bucket of exotic cheeses to garrosh.

Also you commited thrall-heresy, prepare to be *BLAMMED* by thrall fanatics.
    Last edited by Arrashi; 2013-05-26 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    Fel orcs would be a nice addition back into the game, though I am more interested in seeing the fel elves from the Throne of Kil'jaden.

I hope the whole island sinks and Pandarians become near extinct.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandrin View Post
    Malkorok is revealed to be a demon, Garrosh using some undisclosed and low tactic, kills Thrall and Vol'jin, then escapes with Malkorok and a large group of Orc followers with Kil'jaeden, and Garrosh will be seen in a future Expansion(s) forming his own twisted Horde and feature as antagonists in a way.
    Since it's a combined siege, let him kill Tyrande and Varian, too, since we don't want Horde favoritism.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loki504 View Post
    remember that you also part of that community... and lets be honest your the one who act stupid.
    I remember, I'm the better part of the community. I haven't called anyone stupid, a child, etc... yet, and not gonna to. Think about it.

you think the lore is stupid and you want someting new and diffrent?
    well i never heard of the sha and its complitly diffrent then what we have seen so far.
    Sha == old god X's mind controlling "villain Y"/"group Z". Lore is not in the words - it's in the essence.
    but instead of whining i didn't see you make a suggestion that is diffrent that what we have seen so far
    I didn't whine. And I made a suggestion. Different lore is impossible in WoW.

and why do you think alot of better altvernatives will come if wow is gone?
    Logic? Empty room is bound to be populated. Right now there's an elephant in the room and the room is only that big.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know whats wrong with you people in actually wanting to see heroes die. Its like you have no moral virtue and just get off on it.
    #boycottchina