10+ Year Old Account

My class flip-flopping has gotten ridiculous

Ever since late Cataclysm I have been rapidly swapping from class to class and I have decided it has gotten ridiculous at this point. I never had problems "maining" a class earlier and mained my Hunter for 2 years, followed by my Paladin from ToTC to the end of Firelands, when my raiding guild broke up and I resorted to LFR for my raiding experience. Now here is my problem, after my guild broke up I have been rapidly switching which class I main, never staying on the same class for more than two weeks, they usually last a week or less upon hitting 90 (I have started and left my Druid, and started my Hunter in this raid lockout alone).

Since the beginning of MoP I have wanted to get back into organized raiding instead of just LFR but I simply cannot pick a class to dedicate my gearing time to. I have been playing the entire 5.2 yet I have only done ToT LFR tonight (I am in the queue for Pinnacle of Storms for the first time as I am typing this since this is the first time I have had the iLvl to queue for it). Honestly from what I have seen of ToT LFR the place looks amazing and I really want to raid again and also finish the legendary questline (still in the first stage) but there is always a new problem with my current class e.g. too immobile while DPS'ing, not enough variety between specs, can't solo things worth beans.

I have decided I have a problem and have not been able to pick a class in 1 and a half years now. What do I do? :'(

Edit: Just adding that I had 10 85's in Cata, that is how bad it got.
    Last edited by Ispamx; 2013-05-26 at 11:28 AM.

What do I do? :'(
    take a break. don't play if it makes you frustrated.
    seriously. I think it is ok to waste your time in MMOs when the game is fun.
    had this problem before, the only cure is to do something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartungar View Post
    take a break. don't play if it makes you frustrated.
    seriously. I think it is ok to waste your time in MMOs when the game is fun.
    had this problem before, the only cure is to do something else.
    It's not that I'm not having fun, the quality of MoP's content is amazing and I want to experience as much of it as I can. The problem is I can't pick a class to enjoy it with.