Does Lynx Rush do more DPS with Readiness

HI just quick question:

IF you cast Lynx rush and do Readiness + another LR on 9 stacks, will you deal more damage than 2 seperate Lynx rushes?

I think Linx Rush doesn't go above 9 stacks, so you would waste a lot of damage. But I'm not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    I think Linx Rush doesn't go above 9 stacks, so you would waste a lot of damage. But I'm not sure.
    That is correct, assuming single target. Multi-target, however would result in a gain, scumbaggy as it may be as its usually nothing but padding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimord View Post
    Mr.EvilGreedyPresident goes "MWAHAHAH YOU PUNY PROGRAMMER, I'M BUYING A NEW FERRARI AND THERE'S O MONEY LEFT FOR YOUR PUNY CONTENT, WITHER AND DIE AND SCREW THE PLAYERS MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *thunder echoes in the distance*"
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - Useful PvP Items

No I meant that Lynx rush builds up stacks for a few Seconds before reaching 9 but if you pop Readiness and cast another one just as the first is about to expire, then the second Lynx Rush will tick at 9 Stacks from the start. Is that a DPS increase?

Mechagnome
    Yes, that's a slight dps increase.
    Old Gods made me do it.

Normally Lynx Rush will have one tick at 7 stacks and the rest will be at 9 (that's how long it takes to build up the stacks), so it is a slight dps increase but not a large one.