SUBTLETY: PvE gear in PvP

So I just finished an heroic scenario on my rogue and was awarded with an item level 516 belt.

These are the stats on the 516 belt compared to the Malevolent Gladiator's Waistband of Accuracy:

Now, over to my question. Since PvP power is basically useless for sub rogues at the moment, would it be a better choice to use an ilevel 516 belt rather than sticking with the PvP belt for battlegrounds, arena and world PvP? The ilevel 516 belt will get scaled down in BGs and arenas, but it still provides far better stats than the Malevolent belt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Audox View Post
    So I just finished an heroic scenario on my rogue and was awarded with an item level 516 belt.

These are the stats on the 516 belt compared to the Malevolent Gladiator's Waistband of Accuracy:

Now, over to my question. Since PvP power is basically useless for sub rogues at the moment, would it be a better choice to use an ilevel 516 belt rather than sticking with the PvP belt for battlegrounds, arena and world PvP? The ilevel 516 belt will get scaled down in BGs and arenas, but it still provides far better stats than the Malevolent belt.
    yup, the PvE item is better. the general rule of thumb is 496 PvP > 496+ PvE > 476 PvP. I'm not sure of the exact % difference, but I'm having success using 4-set, Tyrannical Weapons and 476 PvP trinkets, with any non-Tyrannical slots filled with high item level PvE stuff.

496 pvp> 4p pvp bonus ( for most of class not for all) >496+ PvP items> 476 PvP items

so basicly for every item exept 4p set bonus and Insygnia(if you not human) 496+ PvE items are better then 476 PvP, but Tyranical is bis