Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by meloreandor View Post
    Obviously you never played WC2. Ogres were and are a core horde race. Sides Arrakkoa are awesome race for the Alliance anyways.
    Yup. I can sees the racials already too.

Dizzy Punch: 2 second stun, single target, 1 min cd
    Flagon Friendly: duration of poisons and diseases reduced by 15%
    Gargantuous Fortitude: Stamina increased by 2%
    Giant Steps: Movement speed increased by 5%

The only problem is Blizzard doesn't like the idea of making anything powerful anymore in the game simply because fairness. The irony is that when all the classes, races and professions have something strong and unique in them, it's actually easier to balance things around what they're good at and what they're not good at rather than trying to homogenize everything. See: Any MoBA ever, Project Melee, etc. People will complain REGARDLESS of how well homogenized everything is. Grr. /rant over
    Do not underestimate us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacromental View Post
    What's important for a new Race is the ability to create the Char models. e.g. Didn't Blizz have to replace every single goblin in wow with the cata model? - and while they didn't with the Worgan, they explain that away with playable Worgan being a different Strand (or at least thats what I assume - more self control = less bestial?). '
    Blizz did replace the goblin model, yes. They also built a completely new Worgen model, and replaced every old one worgen in game with the new model as well. They did the same for Blood/High Elves back in BC. Expect the same for any familiar that becomes playable in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Recent lore has revealed that the green dragons are retreating from the Dream and leaving the battle against the Nightmare to the druids. It's also revealed that the Nightmare is growing and searching for a new Lord to replace Xavius. The dragons are taking less of an active role in their previous duties, so things are going to fall on mortals harder than ever.
    Sauce? I need to know for my expansion concept, looks like I have some time to work on it again.

I think it will have something to do with the Realm of Argus.

Few reasons

#1 - If you followed the warlock green fire quest the Warlock Council went in to a different REALM (realm outside of outland) in which he gained demonic powers far beyond what we know. His abilities tamed even the most powerful of Demons the Pit Lord! Where is this said realm? There is two possibilities really. One of them is the realm of Argus. It was not certain that the world/realm of Argus was destroyed by the eredar's demoic powers so for all we know it is still there and it adapted this great demonic power. If he still exists that would be a colossal stronghold for him to bide his time and grow even stronger. That would explain how this warlock found this overwhelming demonic power so quickly. Now we also know that demons were essentially [guard-dogs for the Titans to police use of arcane magic. We also know that Elune is a titan construct. This means that what we call emerald dream is another possibility...but more of the fact that it is now festering with demons and demonic energies and THAT'S where the green fel energies came from.

#2 There has been A LOT of foreshadowing about return of the legion by Wrathion and this Worgen Rogue in alliance vale base (shine of whatever). There has also been mentioned somethign interesting. We openly trust Etherals (the arcane mummy people we use for xmog and upgrades and void storage) without truly knowing their purpose or their goals. What if allowing them into our realm and using arcane magic to manipulate our gear and store our stuff has inadvertently set a wave of Demons to "police" us on Azeroth. After all that IS the purpose of demons.

If that happens we have a war on a scale that will make this Horde/Alliance/Sha conflict look like a grade-school fight.
    www.cherishyourit.ca MCTS - Win 7, MCTS - AD, A+, Security+

I LOVE your ideas abut DK and The Hunter, but warlock will never go over as the necromancer, because DK is baicly necromancer allready + no deam tanking warlocks. They should stay as rdpsès.

What is the possibility of a third faction? 0 I guess? I would love it tho

4 spec will never come alive. Blizz mentioned it.

my guess for the portal that takes you to the next burning-legion-leveling zones:

Boooooooooooom! Meteor falls right into Shattrath; there you go...your portal to Argus/Xoroth.

I predict that whatever I dislike about the next expansion will be the primary reason for sub losses when they occur.
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion

Quote Originally Posted by ythemaster View Post
    4 spec will never come alive. Blizz mentioned it.

They never EVER said that. They said it would be more difficult and time consuming.

Never did they say it would never come alive. Please read again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    Sauce? I need to know for my expansion concept, looks like I have some time to work on it again.
    Dawn of the Aspects, part 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    I LOVE your ideas abut DK and The Hunter, but warlock will never go over as the necromancer, because DK is baicly necromancer allready + no deam tanking warlocks. They should stay as rdpsès.
    I can only hope. I want an EQ1 style necromancer so bad! The D2 one was pretty solid too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Haven't read much of that, heard it was actually pretty good.

I'm crossing my fingers that the end will see the dragons reengaging with the world and their spheres of influence.

I'm predicting Emerald Dream related expansion. I have good reasons below!

I don't know about you guys, but I thought the Enchanted Fey Drake was a dead giveaway. Faerie Dragons are Emerald Dream guardians, i.e., they come from the Emerald Dream.

Why was such a mount shown to us? It has nothing to do with anything Pandaria related.

Remember the Pandaren Monk pet that was made available on the Blizzard Store a couple years ago? That pet was made available over a year before anyone knew the next expansion was MoP. Pandaren. Monk. Yet, people dissed the idea of Pandarens ever becoming a playable race...

I believe this Enchanted Fey Drake is a similar "out in the open" sneak peak.

*EDIT: Emerald Dream is not a continent... It is Azeroth, a dream-world of Azeroth. Azeroth in another dimension, basically.
    Last edited by Ibbi; 2013-05-29 at 12:52 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    I'm predicting Emerald Dream related expansion. I have good reasons below!

I don't know about you guys, but I thought the Enchanted Fey Drake was a dead giveaway. Faerie Dragons are Emerald Dream guardians, i.e., they come from the Emerald Dream.

Why was such a mount shown to us? It has nothing to do with anything Pandaria related.

Remember the Pandaren Monk pet that was made available on the Blizzard Store a couple years ago? That pet was made available over a year before anyone knew the next expansion was MoP. Pandaren. Monk. Yet, people dissed the idea of Pandarens ever becoming a playable race...

I believe this Enchanted Fey Drake is a similar "out in the open" sneak peak.

*EDIT: Emerald Dream is not a continent... It is Azeroth, a dream-world of Azeroth. Azeroth in another dimension, basically.
    Pandaren lore was in game since before Wrath, there was a wiki page on the subject. Not surprising since they have been a part of the universe since Warcraft.

The Pandaren monk pet was not released a year before MoP; it was first released in Wrath. Also faerie dragons are in zones from 1-60 content, Cata leveling zones, and MoP leveling zones (Dread Wastes). I don't think the mount really means anything tbh. It's just a neat model.

A completely changed outland might be ok.. but id think they wouldnt want it to happen how it was with Cata.. peeps be not interested in old content :P
    Might be something new again.. so id go for Emerald Dream..
    Greg “Ghostcrawler” Street is the lead systems designer of World of Warcraft. He wipes to the elevator boss.

Underworld expansion! Exploring all the grim spookiness of Azeroth's underdark.

Entirely too much information can be read here.

New idea for leveling.

New specs for all.

I never planned out new classes or races, but I guess Vrykul would make a suitable neutral race for a return to Northrend.

Or maybe Mole People for Alliance

Bat People for Horde

A bat race ? Fuck you for getting my hopes so damn high. Why do I adore bats so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhiu View Post
    A bat race ? Fuck you for getting my hopes so damn high. Why do I adore bats so much.
    Yea those are fucking sweet
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

High Overlord
    So, if you read the in-game mail if you bought the new Armored Bloodwing it states:

"The monstrous flesh-eating bloodwing bat hails from the misty jungles islands of the south seas, where it is the un-disputed ruler of the night sky".

Could this be a clue to the next expansion? South Seas/Troll? Maybe with a bit of Queen Azshara?

Quote Originally Posted by Liliannan View Post
    So, if you read the in-game mail if you bought the new Armored Bloodwing it states:

"The monstrous flesh-eating bloodwing bat hails from the misty jungles islands of the south seas, where it is the un-disputed ruler of the night sky".

Could this be a clue to the next expansion? South Seas/Troll? Maybe with a bit of Queen Azshara?
    I hope so, I'd love a South Seas expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by Liliannan View Post

I'm squealing with joy right now. This is the first info of South Seas in a long while.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.