Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Epic hahhaha. Is Sargeras HUGGING Azeroth?? lol
    Kil'jaeden! O:

So, homogenise classes even more and make everything be more of a hybrid? Won't happen, what makes them unique and different.

Apart from that, I believe and hope that the next expansion is Burning Crusade/Legion inspired as it's very much my favourite lore.

Else, I like your ideas and you seem to be quite on track. I had similar thoughts. However, Arroka and Ogres? After we pretty much committed genocide on them?
    Last edited by Meralus II; 2013-06-20 at 11:28 PM.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Kil'jaeden! O:
    hahah my bad!!

I'd like to see new professions also. We haven't seen new professions since Cataclysm with Archaeology and that was just a secondary. Maybe some new primary professions, add to the mixture a bit and bring something new to the board.
    "There is no honor in mediocrity."

Deleted
    The tier sets are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Meralus II View Post
    I'd like to see new professions also. We haven't seen new professions since Cataclysm with Archaeology and that was just a secondary. Maybe some new primary professions, add to the mixture a bit and bring something new to the board.
    Yeah, might consider hitting professions.

Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    The tier sets are amazing!
    Thanks!

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ythemaster View Post
    i just want a new race that supports druid class. we're forced to choose nelf,worgen,troll,tauren with god-damn old textures.
    I honestly don't see any other race fitting for a druid. Maybe Arakkoa if they pick them. No idea what could work on the horde though.

I would not be sad if this was 100% true. Or well, some of the new talent trees are kind of silly, but the rest is awesome! Great artwork too!
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, might consider hitting professions.

Thanks!

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 07:43 PM ----------

I honestly don't see any other race fitting for a druid. Maybe Arakkoa if they pick them. No idea what could work on the horde though.
    I think Furblog and Murlock might work for druids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely arakkoa. Bird-cat and bird-bear forms would be awesome.

Aw man, when they turn into bird form though the universe would blow up.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just had to share, thanks to @wow1912 for sending me this:

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/real-fake-wow-6-0/
    You've ascended beyond even the Lost Kingdom fanspansion.

Someone thought you were leaking something important!
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I don't think I've seen worse ideas. In my whole life. Seriously.
    Sorry that I did something that was original. Do you want WoW to be a pre-determined spreadsheet? because thats what it is at the moment. We have 2 expansions left in the game before they move to another franchise, 3 tops. Azshara and Sargeras having their own expansions is already a guarantee. The third would be Emerald Nightmare/Dream and they would find a way for us to partake in it, even if the Dream is near/already over.

You don't like my idea? don't comment. If you think you can do better than even half of my idea I invite you to try it.

15+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft: Enchanted

New Class: Dreamweaver
    DPS/support spell caster

Level 90 characters receive an ability which puts them into a slumber, thus entering the Dream.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Nice! I've always wanted to fight a Hearthstone!

This is nice, but this is how level 50 armor should look like :P

10+ Year Old Account
    as long as it isnt called Rise of the *****. seriously, stop using rise as a title. The Dark Knight Rises! Rises! RISES! i'm sick of it.
    Hi

Deleted
    Some ppl have suggested aquatic themed expansion, but that seems to be really out of place. They most likely are gonna go back to some Burning Legion shite.

World of Warcraft: Song of The South Seas (expect a lot of nautical and pirate themed weaponry/armor).

New Feature: Guild ships & open seas combat! Gather ye loyal(or perhaps mutinous) crew and prepare board your very own sea-worthy vessel, as you set sail for parts unknown. *Massive sails unfurl bearing your guild's icon!

New Class: Tinker

First raid: The Vaults of Undermine! Lore: Your journey begins in Booty Bay, where a giant turtle submarine awaits any brave adventurer who dares journey into the the Goblin city of Undermine. Riches and epic treasures, locked deeply away in the city's vaults, are there for the taking to those cunning and strong enough to survive the mine's Goblin security system and other perilous encounters!

New Races:
    Ogres[H]: Rexxar returns from Outlands, to help heal the horde recently shattered by civil war. With him, he brings a vast clan of loyal Ogres to aid him in his cause and be restored to their rightful place among the Horde. These large and brutish creatures are fierce warriors, but also occasionally delve into the magic arts. They come in both the one & two-headed variety.
    Na'Sar[A]: Distant cousins of the Naga, the Na'Sar a strange mixture of humanoid, shark and local oceanic fauna. They live their life in mostly secret, plundering ships that cross their path and leaving no witnesses to tell the tale. Traveling the seas, making their homes in ancient ships made from the hollowed out bones of ancient ocean leviathan.

Scattered across the South Seas, lay multiple shanty towns abandoned by the Na'Sar. Now a small neutral race [TBA] have taken custodianship of these sprawling towns, offering goods and services to those brave enough to defend it from opposing factions and the sinister Naga. Neither the Horde or the Alliance have any true claim to these ancient cities, so they must battle for the right to establish their dominion in these treacherous waters. *Capturing the city will grant access to the traditional things found in capital cities, as well providing a boat yard for your new guild ship, where you can upgrade & customize it.

I plan to flesh it out a lot more, when I'm not on my tablet, and it's not 5:30 in the morning. Open to suggestion, and constructive criticism. I may even dust off the old sketch pad! Check out my Deviant Art for an Ida of what's to come: http://firesideproperty.deviantart.com
    Last edited by Ulgrim; 2013-06-29 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    World of Warcraft: Song of The South Seas (expect a lot of nautical and pirate themed weaponry/armor).
    New Feature: Guild ships & open seas combat! Gather ye loyal(or perhaps mutinous) crew and prepare board your very own sea-worthy vessel, as you set sail for parts unknown.
    First raid: The Vaults of Undermine! Lore: Your journey begins in Booty Bay, where a giant turtle submarine awaits any brave adventurer who dares journey into the the Goblin city of Undermine. Riches and epic treasures, locked deeply away in the city's vaults, are there for the taking to those cunning and strong enough to survive the mine's Goblin security system and other perilous encounters!
    New Races: [H] Ogres. [A] TBA. (Maybe some new bipedal breed of naga)

I plan to flesh it out a lot more, when I'm not on my tablet, and it's not 5:30 in the morning. Open to suggestion, and constructive criticism. I may even dust off the old sketch pad! Check out my Deviant Art for an Ida of what's to come: http://firesideproperty.deviantart.com
    I love the guild ships idea, I can actually see this working in wow. And <3 pirates + goblins

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    New Feature: Guild ships & open seas combat! Gather ye loyal(or perhaps mutinous) crew and prepare board your very own sea-worthy vessel, as you set sail for parts unknown.
    New Races: [H] Ogres. [A] TBA. (Maybe some new bipedal breed of naga)

I think I saw your ideas in some other posts and I love it. Guild ships with pirates.... awesome. Plus, it definitely would be nice to get another artist in here to sketch up their ideas since that was actually the whole point of the thread. More drawings!

In other news:

The unintentional trolling continues....
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ion?p=21526851

Edit: Apparently someone wrote a screenplay for it now? WTF lol
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-06-21 at 10:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I saw your ideas in some other posts and I love it. Guild ships with pirates.... awesome. Plus, it definitely would be nice to get another artist in here to sketch up their ideas since that was actually the whole point of the thread. More drawings!

In other news:

The unintentional trolling continues....
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ion?p=21526851

Edit: Apparently someone wrote a screenplay for it now? WTF lol
    Funny how the responses are like 'OMG IT CUD BE TRUE!!.

Now the screenplay is another thing. If you read through it, it has to do with the burning legion, but not with 'Rise of the Legion' as I understand it.
    I won't say it could be true, but I don't see the connection to your expansion idea.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

the bestestest idea

world of warcraft: teenag0rz
    with patches called
    1.0 Thralls kid is a teenager
    2.0 thralls kid and our character messes something up
    3.0 some pvp content patch AKA. thralls kid starts a rebellion against the alliance because someone told him the alliance are bad
    4.0 aggra comes home and grounds thralls (and her) kid

new feature: play as teenage characters
    other class features: get smashed and dont remember any spell you casted. youll just see that your energy/rage/mana/chi/w/e bar is missing some points
    new reputation: geek, snob, rebels (you can only chose one)