Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I feel that a burning legion expansion is coming. I really, REALLY want High Elves as a playable race, so I'm hoping for it :P
    Currently flailing around, mid-bubble, in order to heal the WoD content with his new main. Thank the light for Lay on Hands, right?

Level cap 100
    New planet Argus
    OL revamped
    New neutral race not sure on what
    Return of good guy Illidan and his new faction hero class the demon hunter
    demon hunter has a starting zone like deathknights
    some path of the titans like system implemented
    very minor dynamic events like barrens implemented in every zone
    xpac enemy legion and main boss Kil'jaeden
    scenarios made leveling content
    challenge modes rewarding a token after each completion once a week that lets yout get flex mode quality gear
    huge raids continued upon
    alot of dungeons for a change. 11 new ones and 2 revamped ones
    new fun profession, and all professions revamped
    the new land is huge. bigger then northrend with 9 zones 1 being a pvp zone again
    Send me a PM and suggest a forum avatar based on my title, Immortal.

there's really nowhere left to go on azeroth so the next expansion is going to be on argus or some other planet.

Haven't updated with anything new in a while so decided to share some of my other WoW fan art pieces. I submitted these to the Udon WoW tribute book this year.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-06-20 at 04:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Its never been hard to see the next xpac will revolve around Azshara or the South Seas. There was a post a few months back about how Blizz has hinted at future xpacs, generally a couple xpacs prior to the one being foreshadowed. There may be some TBL content after the next xpac, but, its still a ways away. And lol@everyone claiming a new class / new races / 4th spec. Literally none of these things will happen (the only one even remotely plausible is the possibility of new races). It is fun to think about, but, everyone has such a hard on for TBL content, they act as tho anything unrelated to it is almost non-canon, or pointless. Really all the xpacs they did (imho, with the exception of Cata, which was strictly only fun to play) was great lore and alot of fun to play. Azshara / South Seas / Old Gods gives Blizz a huge canvas to paint their lore on, and its a canvas which has remained largely untouched. Azshara, NZoth, the naga. Some of the ideas from page 19 were brilliant, and imo, thats a decent idea of the way the next xpac could possibly go down.

i just want a new race that supports druid class. we're forced to choose nelf,worgen,troll,tauren with god-damn old textures.

Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsAzyure View Post
    Its never been hard to see the next xpac will revolve around Azshara or the South Seas. There was a post a few months back about how Blizz has hinted at future xpacs, generally a couple xpacs prior to the one being foreshadowed.
    Would you mind linking said post? Id be interested to see what its about.

OT: I think TBL expac is coming next, just my opinion though. Id like to see a Nzoth/Aszhara themed xpac, but abit down the line, seeing as Blizzard has already revolved the two latest expansion around Old Gods and the like.
    I think a legion xpac would be a breath of fresh air at this point, and as such, a good direction for them to go in.
    [An00b'arak]: im sure i dont know...im just an arachnid

[An00b'arak]: guess what im not ashamed of what i am

[An00b'arak]: >8< spider pride

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Epic hahhaha. Is Sargeras HUGGING Azeroth?? lol
    Kil'jaeden! O:

So, homogenise classes even more and make everything be more of a hybrid? Won't happen, what makes them unique and different.

Apart from that, I believe and hope that the next expansion is Burning Crusade/Legion inspired as it's very much my favourite lore.

Else, I like your ideas and you seem to be quite on track. I had similar thoughts. However, Arroka and Ogres? After we pretty much committed genocide on them?
    Last edited by Meralus II; 2013-06-20 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Kil'jaeden! O:
    hahah my bad!!
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

I'd like to see new professions also. We haven't seen new professions since Cataclysm with Archaeology and that was just a secondary. Maybe some new primary professions, add to the mixture a bit and bring something new to the board.

The tier sets are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Meralus II View Post
    I'd like to see new professions also. We haven't seen new professions since Cataclysm with Archaeology and that was just a secondary. Maybe some new primary professions, add to the mixture a bit and bring something new to the board.
    Yeah, might consider hitting professions.

Quote Originally Posted by This Guy View Post
    The tier sets are amazing!
    Thanks!

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ythemaster View Post
    i just want a new race that supports druid class. we're forced to choose nelf,worgen,troll,tauren with god-damn old textures.
    I honestly don't see any other race fitting for a druid. Maybe Arakkoa if they pick them. No idea what could work on the horde though.

I would not be sad if this was 100% true. Or well, some of the new talent trees are kind of silly, but the rest is awesome! Great artwork too!
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Yeah, might consider hitting professions.

Thanks!

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 07:43 PM ----------

I honestly don't see any other race fitting for a druid. Maybe Arakkoa if they pick them. No idea what could work on the horde though.
    I think Furblog and Murlock might work for druids.
    Send me a PM and suggest a forum avatar based on my title, Immortal.

Definitely arakkoa. Bird-cat and bird-bear forms would be awesome.

Aw man, when they turn into bird form though the universe would blow up.

Just had to share, thanks to @wow1912 for sending me this:

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/real-fake-wow-6-0/
    You've ascended beyond even the Lost Kingdom fanspansion.

Someone thought you were leaking something important!
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    I don't think I've seen worse ideas. In my whole life. Seriously.
    Sorry that I did something that was original. Do you want WoW to be a pre-determined spreadsheet? because thats what it is at the moment. We have 2 expansions left in the game before they move to another franchise, 3 tops. Azshara and Sargeras having their own expansions is already a guarantee. The third would be Emerald Nightmare/Dream and they would find a way for us to partake in it, even if the Dream is near/already over.

You don't like my idea? don't comment. If you think you can do better than even half of my idea I invite you to try it.

World of Warcraft: Enchanted

New Class: Dreamweaver
    DPS/support spell caster

Level 90 characters receive an ability which puts them into a slumber, thus entering the Dream.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Nice! I've always wanted to fight a Hearthstone!

This is nice, but this is how level 50 armor should look like :P