Page 32 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    Meaning Metzen has stated that Illidan is dead, and Deathwing has been pretty much erased from Azeroth.
    So Deathwing is back in outland in Blade's edge Mountain, where he first appeared in the games lore(Beyond the dark portal) ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aiushtha View Post
    time to feel like an epic fool then, as i seem to have mistaken that "feel like his story is done" meant for illidan. My bad

Though if that is the case, then something just died inside. I have always loved the Illidan story, the man who does whatever is needed to save his people, damning himself in the process. And if he returns with some halfassed story revive... well... QQ

He needs an epic comeback then.
    And i do mean a really epic one.
    Like we are fighting the last boss of the expansion, he is beating us, all home seems to be lost, fire rains from the sky, all the gnomes are running around in panic and then he appears... Just looks at the raid, and says "chill out brahs, i got this shit".
    haha i laughed how they said at blizzcon that Artha's body whereabouts are unknown, too and its a very good question and speculation is at hand that Jaina got his body.....for whatever sick stuff she is going for. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Harmzuay View Post
    A popular theory that's been popping up is that Wrathion may be Medivh or is being influenced by him.
    Sargeras would make more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Lol...........

dk 4th specialization is missing.

And i thought, mages are Blood mages :P

paint this more black :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    dk 4th specialization is missing.

And i thought, mages are Blood mages :P

paint this more black :P
    I didn't do that. In fact I don't even have a youtube account, otherwise I'd let that fella know it's not real.

Just been interested in seeing all the places my artwork has been popping up, especially since that gamebreaker article. Kinda wish I put more time into them now haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Please, not "the list" again. It's been proven fake and the author himself even said it was a fake.

Fake yes, but getting 5 expansions right in a row is VERY lucky fake. Surely, the level design has changed since WOTLK, and we'd be at level 100 already if they didn't change the 10 levels per expansion, so level information and zones are totally off. But expansion sets are correct, which is the most important part.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Maybe emerald dream

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Fake yes, but getting 5 expansions right in a row is VERY lucky fake. Surely, the level design has changed since WOTLK, and we'd be at level 100 already if they didn't change the 10 levels per expansion, so level information and zones are totally off. But expansion sets are correct, which is the most important part.
    Getting two known expansions right and then getting the following two unknown ones wrong isn't that lucky.

The Maelstrom and Plane set predictions were both been wrong - Cataclysm can hardly be called the Maelstrom set (it outlines the places we'd visit in an Azshara/ South Seas expansion; visiting the Maelstrom a couple of times isn't really enough to forget the whole expansion revolved around a different theme, story and set of areas). The Plane Sets's completely off with the exception of the mention of Pandaria, which is so incorrect it hardly even counts. The Legion set might be the only actually accurate set predicted, but even then 1/3 isn't that great.
    If you name all of the known places in WoW and give them vaguely corresponding titles you're likely to get at least a couple of things right; it's hardly an impressive or spooky achievement.

What i'd like to see a mecha-type invasion. totally unpredictable bosses and monsters. something that makes players go WTF IS GOING ON?!.

No more of the usual legion, troll, alliance vs horde bullshit. No more dragons and no depending on lore characters for a story.

its time for the faceless heroes (us) to be involved and time for something new.

Note: something that doesn't look like a pile of trash like Ulduar is.

Definitely think we'll see the new models for the original 8 races (maybe Blood Elf and Draenei, but Worgen and Goblin will be unchanged).

Honestly, that's what I'm most hoping for in the next expansion... everything else will just be icing on the cake. =)

I think a whole new world could come in the next expansion, maybe the Burning Legion discovers another path to Azeroth and Horde and Alliance must join forces to stop them before they reach the world.

A raid where Horde and Alliance players could join together would be great, because this should have happened in WoTLK.

Maybe Archimonde could be a raid-boss, something like The Return/Vengeance Of The Defiler (-Tremble, mortals, and despair! Doom has come to this world! - Nostalgic).

I google 'Rise of the Legion' at work once and a while, and it never ceases to amaze me how many things keep popping up.

This is apparently "Rise of the Legion Alpha Footage"

Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-07-03 at 08:36 PM.
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

^ What or where is that datamined "Rise of the Legion Alpha Footage" stuff? Haven't seen it before.
    First thought was 'just some unfinished Pandaria zone'.
    Sing like no one ist listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Blizzard 2013 San Diego Comic-Con Schedule
    Thursday, July 18

2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. – Blizzard Licensing Panel (Hall 6BCF)
    Chris Metzen (Blizzard Entertainment SVP Story and Franchise Development) and a team of esteemed guests reveal never-before-seen licensed products and plans for 2013/2014. Talk to the designers, writers and artists as we dig into toys, novels, comics, statues, and more. Panel and extended game Q&A session moderated by Kat Hunter (host of BlizzCon coverage on DIRECTV).

maybe we'll know the name of the expansion here?

Extremely unlikely.

We will get new novel info, as always from SDCC. At most, we'll learn of the prequel novel to the next expansion.

Lol...........

Laugh out loud!!!
    I never had a good chuckle so much in my life. :L
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

Quote Originally Posted by renanwar View Post
    Blizzard 2013 San Diego Comic-Con Schedule
    Thursday, July 18

2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. – Blizzard Licensing Panel (Hall 6BCF)
    Chris Metzen (Blizzard Entertainment SVP Story and Franchise Development) and a team of esteemed guests reveal never-before-seen licensed products and plans for 2013/2014. Talk to the designers, writers and artists as we dig into toys, novels, comics, statues, and more. Panel and extended game Q&A session moderated by Kat Hunter (host of BlizzCon coverage on DIRECTV).

Impossible to know the name by then. They still haven't trademark the name yet so if they say it there someone could quickly buy the domain.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

I google 'Rise of the Legion' at work once and a while, and it never ceases to amaze me how many things keep popping up.

This is apparently "Rise of the Legion Alpha Footage"

.... Is that Townlong Steppes?
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    .... Is that Townlong Steppes?
    Yeah, looks like the same color textures. I mean, it's obviously NOT Rise of the Legion alpha footage lol.

Interesting post from the official WoW facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Warcraft?hc_location=stream
    In the 5.3 chain with him he specifically says Burning Legion so. It's the legion

I really hope that there will be a Naga content with Azshara and N'Zoth...I'm waiting for it about 5 years, bizzard simply can't disappoint me again.

Hmmm i hope blizzard uses your armor designs

Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-07-06 at 07:53 PM.