Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No really, why did you get rid of all your stuff? ._.

My deviantART

I guess because to many people thought it was a real leak and kept spreading it.

What about GoldenYak's Spider Kingdom? No offense to Ro9ue, but that one is WAY more filled out and detailed. If anything was gonna be legit, it'd be that one.

My deviantART

Quote Originally Posted by AlarStormbringer View Post
    What about GoldenYak's Spider Kingdom? No offense to Ro9ue, but that one is WAY more filled out and detailed. If anything was gonna be legit, it'd be that one.
    GoldenYak's been at it way longer, and his work is broader and deeper than anyone elses. Ro9ue struck lightning though, with artwork that looked enough like Blizzard's work, at a time when folks are anticipating such a reveal, to confuse an unsuspecting world.

I'd say the most likely candidates for a new expansion would be;

#1) Burning Legion - An expansion dealing chiefly with the Legion, though also one that would put the Draenei in the spotlight with Velen's Army of Light, among other things. I can think of no other race that has been described as a 'train wreck' (Metzen) beyond the Draenei, and such an expansion would give them ample opportunity to rectify the poor implementation of this race; not least considering their counter race, the Blood Elves, have had the limelight on them at least once per expansion since TBC (WOTLK: Sunreavers, Cata: The Reliquary, MoP: Lor'Themar Theron & the Blood Elves in general). In an ideal world, this expansion would deal chiefly with Argus; though if Wrathion's little vision at the beginning of the Legendary quest line is to be believed, it may at least begin with a Legion invasion of Azeroth.

#2) Naga - Since Vashj'ir, the Naga storyline has been largely dead in the water, if you'll pardon the pun. That said, what occurred there and, in particular, the Throne of the Tides, is significant enough for them to pose a threat to the entirety of Azeroth; namely the theft of Neptulon's Trident. By now, it is safe to assume that Azshara has come into possession of the trident which, if she willed it, would give her the power to flood the entirety of Azeroth; resulting in the potential for a no doubt contentious Underwater Expansion.

#3) Emerald Dream - Haven't given this much thought, but I am sure they could touch on it at some point.

#4) Bugs - Namely the Silithid, Nerubians and others. The lore states that the vast majority of Azeroth's insect kingdoms are both underground, and interconnected. This gives us the potential, never mind Blizzard, to touch upon storylines/zones that were neglected due to lack of time/resources; Azjol'Nerub for example, having originally been intended to be an entire quest zone, rather than a dungeon.

I hope we get Argus as a new planet, High Elves for Alliance, Ogres for Horde OR maybe Demon Hunter Hero Class and no races (I really don't think we need more classes, especially not a hero class, would be cool with demon hunter though!). I hope we have to flee Azeroth because the Legion is attacking, making it possible for us to travel to Argus.

Map I made. Based completely on http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-Argus-xpac) so credit to user Xalviar for the idea that I built this on.
    Maybe two starting zones is a bad idea since (I assume) everyone is fleeing from Azeroth to the same place on Argus and it would be weird to have a choice.

The new expansion may not even be about this. One can only hope
    Last edited by Danielvonluchau; 2013-08-05 at 02:06 PM.

Next class for the new expansion will be mohawk. Similar to pandaren monks, night elf mohawks were already in the game. They have excellent array of abilities, Their main damage spell is pity the fool. They have an excellent variety of healing spells and buffs such as I envy the fool. Every race will be able to be mohawks except pandaren of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielvonluchau View Post
    I hope we get Argus as a new planet, High Elves for Alliance, Ogres for Horde OR maybe Demon Hunter Hero Class and no races (I really don't think we need more classes, especially not a hero class, would be cool with demon hunter though!). I hope we have to flee Azeroth because the Legion is attacking, making it possible for us to travel to Argus.

Map I made. Based completely on http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...on-Argus-xpac) so credit to user Xalviar for the idea that I built this on.
    Maybe two starting zones is a bad idea since (I assume) everyone is fleeing from Azeroth to the same place on Argus and it would be weird to have a choice.

The new expansion may not even be about this. One can only hope
    I like the idea

I love the Argus idea to, but where would we start at the new planet?
    I hope we can take the main ship Tempest Keep to Argus and then the Horde and Alliance can take their own ships to the places of interest for them.
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

Warchief
    Someone please explain, what happened to the first page of this topic? There were ideas about the expac and whatnot the OP has written and now its just this weird image instead...

If they stick with Rise of the Legion I'll call that expansion RofL...

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Someone please explain, what happened to the first page of this topic? There were ideas about the expac and whatnot the OP has written and now its just this weird image instead...
    to many people where to retarded to read that it's a fan prediction and spread it all over the webz. yes, they thought it was real.

For me it has to be burning legion expansion. Nothing more.Nothing less.

reich of the legion? no way this name passes...

Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    End of MOP
    • • Garrosh is freed from the influence of the seventh Sha; his life is spared and he is being exiled from the Horde as the new leader of the Dark Horde
    • • Vol'jin becomes new Warchief of the Horde
    • • Dalaran lands in Dustwallow Marsh, replacing Theramore

Possibility of expansion 1

Subject: The Burning Legion aims to get rid of the remains of Outland and prepare its entry into Azeroth

New content: 5 new levels, new models, path of the Titans

Areas: Outland: remodeled old areas + new areas

New race for the Horde: Rexxar becomes the racial leader of the new race of the Horde: ogres

New race for the Alliance: The High Elves officially joined the Alliance taking home in Greenwood and Alleria as their leader

New hero class: The Demon Hunter

Reinforcements for the Alliance: Turalyon and the silver hand return to the Alliance

Reinforcements for the Horde: Rastakhan and his faithful Zandalari joined the Horde

Conflict: BG: High Elves + human against blood elves + forsaken; PVP zone: Dustwallow Marsh

Factions: Sons of Lothar, Reformed Kor'kron, recreation of the Council of Tirisfal

Possibility of expansion 2

Subject: The revenge of Azshara

New content: Restructuring of levels, 5 new levels, some new specializations

Areas: New underwater continent: domains of Azshara and new areas of Azeroth (the islands of the South Seas)

New neutral race: Rebel Naga

New class: The Tinker

Reinforcements for the Alliance: Kul Tiras

Reinforcements for the Horde: Kezan

Conflict: Naval BG: Golden Fleet of the zandalari against the armada of Kul Tiras

Factions: Pirates of the South Seas

Possibility of expansion 3

Subject: The Emerald Dream and the end of the old gods

New content: 5 new levels, some new specializations

Areas: New continent: the Emerald Dream

New race for the Alliance: Furbolgs

New race for the Horde: Unknown race

New hero class: The Dragonsworn

Reinforcements for the Alliance: Stromgarde

Reinforcements for the Horde: Alterac

Possibility of expansion 4

Subject: The Spider Kingdom

New content: 5 new levels, last new specializations

Areas: the complete Azjol'nerub and an updated Northrend

New class: Necromancers

Reinforcements for the Horde: The return of Gul'dan and the Council of Shadows

Reinforcements for the Alliance: The Queen Calia appearance and the foundation of new Lordaeron

Factions: The new scourge of Bolvar

Possibility of expansion 5

Subject: The end of the Burning Legion and WoW

Areas: Argus
    God I sure hope there aren't 5 more expansions, I want next xpac to be death of Sergeras and Ill unsub and be happy that I beat the game.

Had a lot of people request the OP restored. Done! I also added a section dedicated to some of the better Rise of the Legion appearances across the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

still can't believe you managed to troll so many people (even if you didn't want to)
    xD

I'm just (im)patiently waiting for Blizzard to trademark the next expansion. Any minute now...

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    I'm just (im)patiently waiting for Blizzard to trademark the next expansion. Any minute now...
    I recently read a thread about how Blizzard used a small 3rd world country's trademark office to keep Hearthstone under wraps until they wanted to reveal it. Blizzard got clever with trademark registrations and there's a good chance we might actually not know for sure until Blizzcon. While I can't wait to find out, part of me hopes they manage to really keep it a surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I recently read a thread about how Blizzard used a small 3rd world country's trademark office to keep Hearthstone under wraps until they wanted to reveal it. Blizzard got clever with trademark registrations and there's a good chance we might actually not know for sure until Blizzcon. While I can't wait to find out, part of me hopes they manage to really keep it a surprise.
    Meh, I just want to know ASAP. So I can try to recruit my old friends to play again.