Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    [QUOTE=Immitis;21251138]azshara is unlikely to want to help the legion in anyway. i imagine azshara is QUITE bitter about the fact sargeras never intended to marry her and was just using her to get the well, not to mention she is a servant of the old gods now and the old gods are at war with the burning legion[COLOR="red"]

fair point. still possible to combine the story. Azshara can seek revenge and use artifacts to get the attention of the legion or try to build a "bridge" to the planets sacrificing lifes or threaten them by doing dangerous magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Baskrik View Post

fair point. still possible to combine the story. Azshara can seek revenge and use artifacts to get the attention of the legion or try to build a "bridge" to the planets sacrificing lifes or threaten them by doing dangerous magic.
    The only thing that makes me hesitant about thinking there will be a Burning Legion expansion is that Azshara is still out there. I always felt the Legion would come after her. Maybe should could be a raid patch during the legion expansion? Who knows. Could she even be an ally against the legion?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    The only thing that makes me hesitant about thinking there will be a Burning Legion expansion is that Azshara is still out there. I always felt the Legion would come after her. Maybe should could be a raid patch during the legion expansion? Who knows. Could she even be an ally against the legion?
    but the legions ALREADY came before her.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Speaking of expansions...We still have a whole year to wait?

Quote Originally Posted by Rajin91 View Post
    Speaking of expansions...We still have a whole year to wait?
    we should see the trademark around september, the official reveal at blizzcon, then the expansion itself will be out early 2014.

in the mean time we have 5.4 and 5.5 to look forward to
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    isnt it normally shown at blizzcon which is november?

2014 seems to long to wait

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Next Expansion #5 - Revenge of The Burning Legion

Begining with the destruction of Darnassus, and the re-corruption of orcs(not sure which clan), the Burning Legion places its mark on Azeroth forever. As we frantically set up defences against this demonic invasion, the Dranei have discovered a portal to Xoroth from ancient Azhara. A few brave heroes take the portal alongside various Legion oriented factions. In the demon infested planet of Xoroth, players see remnants of the Titans there as well, but warped and ancient beyong belief. The Twisting Nether, and the Emerald Dream are explained as players discover what the Old Gods are, a secret that Sargeras himself knew, which eventually corrupted him.

Patch 6.0 - Destruction of Darnassus, exodus of the elves , rise of the a corrupted orc legion

Patch 6.1 - Azhara's return unto land alongside corrupted Naga (Old God Influence?!?!)

Patch 6.2 - Xoroth discovered, landing party formed

Patch 6.3 - The Twisting Nether corrupting The Emerald Dream,players will face battles to free the dream from the demonic infiltration in Azeroth as well as Xoroth

Patch 6.4 - The curse of the flesh revealed.

(no new races, Demon Hunter class)

I believe that Azhara will definetly be in the Burning Legion expansion, and even though she may hate the BL, its what led her to her current path. The Old Gods and the Burning Legion are connected somehow, they both corrupt, both are empowered by demi-god-like characters, and will definetly be present in the next expansion.

I am not sure about the Emerald Dream though. My predictions see that The Twisting Nether will be present once more in the Burning Legion expansion, and this may potentialy infiltrate the Emerald Dream. This is where the next old god will come in, with his Nightmares within the Emerald Dream.

Another words I believe The Emerald Dream (with all dragons gone) and Azhara (close to the BL theme/influence) will not have their own expansion, but will be incorporated into the Old God/Burning Legion oriented expansions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthred View Post
    It is confirmed that Garrosh is not corrupted or influenced, but just "a bad apple".
    I don't believe it. There is no point in coming up with the concept of the Sha of Pride if they're not going to use it. I think they're just intentionally being vague as to not spoil the ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    I don't believe it. There is no point in coming up with the concept of the Sha of Pride if they're not going to use it. I think they're just intentionally being vague as to not spoil the ending.
    Agree, The Sha of Pride is a given, but will it be controlling Garrosh, or has Garrosh found a way to control it?

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    omg...tinker is not a good idea for a class...i mean it would be okay but compared to other possible options they just seem kind of dumb, plus we already have engineering

other than that and ogres i think this is a solid idea for an expac. but i want arrakoa for horde, alliance can take the ogres
    Obviously you never played WC2. Ogres were and are a core horde race. Sides Arrakkoa are awesome race for the Alliance anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arrakoa would be terrible for Alliance. Stormwind will become infested with bird droppings, and soon enough we will be "controlling" their populations by placing poison laced food everywhere.

Not a good idea

Deleted
    burning legion or azshara who cares? just give us new models,server/realm combined so we have non dead realms,New hair styles,Colour our armor as we wish & maybe more facial feathers and tattoos/scars,This and i will he happy even if we just have deathwing in every dungeon and raid!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajin91 View Post
    burning legion or azshara who cares? just give us new models,server/realm combined so we have non dead realms,New hair styles,Colour our armor as we wish & maybe more facial feathers and tattoos/scars,This and i will he happy even if we just have deathwing in every dungeon and raid!!!

Hmmm? Sounds great! but all of that, with nothing to try it out on.

Boring

I think it would be cool if the Arakkoa capital city is actually a large network of bridges and treehouses in a forest. Like think Elwynn Forest having a dense treetop canopy, basically a 2nd level, and a massive network of treehuts like Veil Skethis (or whatever) being above.

Deleted
    No of course with the azshara raid with an into of the old gods and emerald dream ofcourse

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Recent lore has revealed that the green dragons are retreating from the Dream and leaving the battle against the Nightmare to the druids. It's also revealed that the Nightmare is growing and searching for a new Lord to replace Xavius. The dragons are taking less of an active role in their previous duties, so things are going to fall on mortals harder than ever.
    And they did leave the Emerald Dream portals in the game. Hinterlands, Ashenvale, Feralas, Duskwood. Emerald Dream content is totally possible.
    Do not underestimate us.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukahn View Post
    I can't see WoW making 5 more expansions with how fast the current Developers are downgrading the experience of the game.
    EQ says "Respect your elders!".

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by meloreandor View Post
    Obviously you never played WC2. Ogres were and are a core horde race. Sides Arrakkoa are awesome race for the Alliance anyways.
    Yup. I can sees the racials already too.

Dizzy Punch: 2 second stun, single target, 1 min cd
    Flagon Friendly: duration of poisons and diseases reduced by 15%
    Gargantuous Fortitude: Stamina increased by 2%
    Giant Steps: Movement speed increased by 5%

The only problem is Blizzard doesn't like the idea of making anything powerful anymore in the game simply because fairness. The irony is that when all the classes, races and professions have something strong and unique in them, it's actually easier to balance things around what they're good at and what they're not good at rather than trying to homogenize everything. See: Any MoBA ever, Project Melee, etc. People will complain REGARDLESS of how well homogenized everything is. Grr. /rant over
    Do not underestimate us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacromental View Post
    What's important for a new Race is the ability to create the Char models. e.g. Didn't Blizz have to replace every single goblin in wow with the cata model? - and while they didn't with the Worgan, they explain that away with playable Worgan being a different Strand (or at least thats what I assume - more self control = less bestial?). '
    Blizz did replace the goblin model, yes. They also built a completely new Worgen model, and replaced every old one worgen in game with the new model as well. They did the same for Blood/High Elves back in BC. Expect the same for any familiar that becomes playable in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Recent lore has revealed that the green dragons are retreating from the Dream and leaving the battle against the Nightmare to the druids. It's also revealed that the Nightmare is growing and searching for a new Lord to replace Xavius. The dragons are taking less of an active role in their previous duties, so things are going to fall on mortals harder than ever.
    Sauce? I need to know for my expansion concept, looks like I have some time to work on it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will have something to do with the Realm of Argus.

Few reasons

#1 - If you followed the warlock green fire quest the Warlock Council went in to a different REALM (realm outside of outland) in which he gained demonic powers far beyond what we know. His abilities tamed even the most powerful of Demons the Pit Lord! Where is this said realm? There is two possibilities really. One of them is the realm of Argus. It was not certain that the world/realm of Argus was destroyed by the eredar's demoic powers so for all we know it is still there and it adapted this great demonic power. If he still exists that would be a colossal stronghold for him to bide his time and grow even stronger. That would explain how this warlock found this overwhelming demonic power so quickly. Now we also know that demons were essentially [guard-dogs for the Titans to police use of arcane magic. We also know that Elune is a titan construct. This means that what we call emerald dream is another possibility...but more of the fact that it is now festering with demons and demonic energies and THAT'S where the green fel energies came from.

#2 There has been A LOT of foreshadowing about return of the legion by Wrathion and this Worgen Rogue in alliance vale base (shine of whatever). There has also been mentioned somethign interesting. We openly trust Etherals (the arcane mummy people we use for xmog and upgrades and void storage) without truly knowing their purpose or their goals. What if allowing them into our realm and using arcane magic to manipulate our gear and store our stuff has inadvertently set a wave of Demons to "police" us on Azeroth. After all that IS the purpose of demons.

If that happens we have a war on a scale that will make this Horde/Alliance/Sha conflict look like a grade-school fight.