Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I LOVE your ideas abut DK and The Hunter, but warlock will never go over as the necromancer, because DK is baicly necromancer allready + no deam tanking warlocks. They should stay as rdpsès.

What is the possibility of a third faction? 0 I guess? I would love it tho

4 spec will never come alive. Blizz mentioned it.

10+ Year Old Account
    my guess for the portal that takes you to the next burning-legion-leveling zones:

Boooooooooooom! Meteor falls right into Shattrath; there you go...your portal to Argus/Xoroth.

I predict that whatever I dislike about the next expansion will be the primary reason for sub losses when they occur.

Quote Originally Posted by ythemaster View Post
    4 spec will never come alive. Blizz mentioned it.

They never EVER said that. They said it would be more difficult and time consuming.

Never did they say it would never come alive. Please read again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    Sauce? I need to know for my expansion concept, looks like I have some time to work on it again.
    Dawn of the Aspects, part 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Quakefan View Post
    I LOVE your ideas abut DK and The Hunter, but warlock will never go over as the necromancer, because DK is baicly necromancer allready + no deam tanking warlocks. They should stay as rdpsès.
    I can only hope. I want an EQ1 style necromancer so bad! The D2 one was pretty solid too.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Haven't read much of that, heard it was actually pretty good.

I'm crossing my fingers that the end will see the dragons reengaging with the world and their spheres of influence.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm predicting Emerald Dream related expansion. I have good reasons below!

I don't know about you guys, but I thought the Enchanted Fey Drake was a dead giveaway. Faerie Dragons are Emerald Dream guardians, i.e., they come from the Emerald Dream.

Why was such a mount shown to us? It has nothing to do with anything Pandaria related.

Remember the Pandaren Monk pet that was made available on the Blizzard Store a couple years ago? That pet was made available over a year before anyone knew the next expansion was MoP. Pandaren. Monk. Yet, people dissed the idea of Pandarens ever becoming a playable race...

I believe this Enchanted Fey Drake is a similar "out in the open" sneak peak.

*EDIT: Emerald Dream is not a continent... It is Azeroth, a dream-world of Azeroth. Azeroth in another dimension, basically.
    Last edited by Ibbi; 2013-05-29 at 12:52 AM.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.

Quote Originally Posted by Ibbi View Post
    I'm predicting Emerald Dream related expansion. I have good reasons below!

I don't know about you guys, but I thought the Enchanted Fey Drake was a dead giveaway. Faerie Dragons are Emerald Dream guardians, i.e., they come from the Emerald Dream.

Why was such a mount shown to us? It has nothing to do with anything Pandaria related.

Remember the Pandaren Monk pet that was made available on the Blizzard Store a couple years ago? That pet was made available over a year before anyone knew the next expansion was MoP. Pandaren. Monk. Yet, people dissed the idea of Pandarens ever becoming a playable race...

I believe this Enchanted Fey Drake is a similar "out in the open" sneak peak.

*EDIT: Emerald Dream is not a continent... It is Azeroth, a dream-world of Azeroth. Azeroth in another dimension, basically.
    Pandaren lore was in game since before Wrath, there was a wiki page on the subject. Not surprising since they have been a part of the universe since Warcraft.

The Pandaren monk pet was not released a year before MoP; it was first released in Wrath. Also faerie dragons are in zones from 1-60 content, Cata leveling zones, and MoP leveling zones (Dread Wastes). I don't think the mount really means anything tbh. It's just a neat model.

Deleted
    A completely changed outland might be ok.. but id think they wouldnt want it to happen how it was with Cata.. peeps be not interested in old content :P
    Might be something new again.. so id go for Emerald Dream..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Underworld expansion! Exploring all the grim spookiness of Azeroth's underdark.

Entirely too much information can be read here.

New idea for leveling.

New specs for all.

I never planned out new classes or races, but I guess Vrykul would make a suitable neutral race for a return to Northrend.

Or maybe Mole People for Alliance

Bat People for Horde

A bat race ? Fuck you for getting my hopes so damn high. Why do I adore bats so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhiu View Post
    A bat race ? Fuck you for getting my hopes so damn high. Why do I adore bats so much.
    Yea those are fucking sweet

So, if you read the in-game mail if you bought the new Armored Bloodwing it states:

"The monstrous flesh-eating bloodwing bat hails from the misty jungles islands of the south seas, where it is the un-disputed ruler of the night sky".

Could this be a clue to the next expansion? South Seas/Troll? Maybe with a bit of Queen Azshara?

Quote Originally Posted by Liliannan View Post
    So, if you read the in-game mail if you bought the new Armored Bloodwing it states:

"The monstrous flesh-eating bloodwing bat hails from the misty jungles islands of the south seas, where it is the un-disputed ruler of the night sky".

Could this be a clue to the next expansion? South Seas/Troll? Maybe with a bit of Queen Azshara?
    I hope so, I'd love a South Seas expansion!

Quote Originally Posted by Liliannan View Post

I'm squealing with joy right now. This is the first info of South Seas in a long while.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I'm squealing with joy right now. This is the first info of South Seas in a long while.
    If I remember correctly the Heart of the Aspects was an asian themed mount put on the Blizzard Store prior to the announcement of MoP. It's a stretch, but this could possibly be a hint of the South Seas then.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    If I remember correctly the Heart of the Aspects was an asian themed mount put on the Blizzard Store prior to the announcement of MoP. It's a stretch, but this could possibly be a hint of the South Seas then.
    Nah I think Heart of the Aspects was announced after the reveal of MoP.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Nah I think Heart of the Aspects was announced after the reveal of MoP.
    i think it might have been after the trademark was leaked, but i remember a lot of people saying it looked suspiciously like a chinese dragon and that it hinted at the next xpac as well.

also south seas, called it too. maybe an emerald dream patch with n'zoth.

iirc there were also unarmored, mob-like versions of the bat mount made too.
    Last edited by starlord; 2013-06-01 at 12:48 AM.