Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, now this is happening:

Female ogres eh the word snu snu comes to mind, as for arrokoa they would be cool for a change but i can imagine the voices getting old quick rakkk *shiny trinkets*rakkk

This was done exceptionally well.
    “It is either easy or impossible.” - Salvador Dali

WoW characters:
    Greed [Priest] -
    Blitzo[Warrior] -Rex[Hunter] -Jax [Paladin] -
    Gluttony [Mage]

Titan
    I'm sticking with it being legion based, and taking place on Xoroth itself (at least partly).

There's been lots of hints about it, from the dragon prince showing what was implied as the legion invading Azeroth, to the Warlock green fire chain. I also noted that some mobs in Outlands seem to have new skins (check out the serpents near the flight point before TK) since 5.2. Also, the 'Dark Heart of Pandaria' may very well interest the legion. We also have to consider that the parts of Frostmourne, originally a weapon of the legion, are still missing. Perhaps both these 2 'entities' will be part of the story in the next expansion. Once 5.4 hits PTR, we'll probably have some more story to back up the legion as the next expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    My prediction for the next expansion is WoW: Deathwings Revenge. Wouldn't that be cool?
    With Kael'thas and Lady Vashj starring as Team Sprocket, with Gallywix as their pet 'cat-thing'. Their motto will no doube be something along the lines of;

Vashj: Prepare for rehashed trouble!
    Kael: And make it double!
    Vashj: To steal the water from Desolation!
    Kael: To absorb the mana from Innervate(ion)!
    Vashj: To denounce the evils of Druids and Mages!
    Kael: To extend our reach past Ra'sha's cave!
    Vashj: Team Rehash sprint at the Speed of Light [because they're both Paladins now]!
    Kael: Give mana now or prepare to fight!
    Gallywix: Gallywix! That's right!
    Gastropod: ROARFUCKYOUIMMASNAIL!
    *Gastropod has slain Gallywix [HK: LFR Hero!]*

No doubt they'll taunt us throughout the expansion before it's revealed Deathwing split his human form into the 2 separate entities.
    [...]

I personally would love a expansion centered towards Queen Azshara and the Legion. I am not sure how well tied the story would be between that and the current MoP story though (haven't played it).

If Azshara is still loyal to Sargeras then she should would still be dealing with the burning legion. There could still be a full continent of the South seas, the Islands can be connected in between with raised water zones. It doesn't have to be entirely underwater based, 2 water zones would do it with a jungle zone, highborne ruins zone , rocky and sandy with pirates zone and a legion zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

awesome ! Can you do some concept arts for different Ogre classes?

Arent wow ogres a bit too big?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Looks awesome Golden.

Ogres could have so many cool customization options too, like the horn you depicted and the facial/body warpaint or tattoos. I'd love to even see a 2-headed option but I'm not sure Blizzard would do it.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Arent wow ogres a bit too big?
    I think they could make a tribe that are about the size of Tauren and it would be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

My prediction.

So far Blizzard made allot of Cool Expansions, and they keep surprising me.
    I think they are going to do a really good end to the game and move on to WoW2.

I would like Ethereal. to be a new race, if its a burning legion x-pac.
    and ogers as a new horde race..

New Race!: Ogres for Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Ledecor View Post
    I think if we have a south seas/water themed expansion, I'll have to quit WoW. Vash'jr was bad enough.
    I never understand the Vash'ir hate. I thought it was a cool zone, and a very nice change of pace. I found nothing about it to be frustrating. Do people really have a hard time navigating underwater?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I never understand the Vash'ir hate. I thought it was a cool zone, and a very nice change of pace. I found nothing about it to be frustrating. Do people really have a hard time navigating underwater?
    Vash'jr is in my opinion one of the worst zones in WoW, i don't know why, but i just hate it.

I just hate naga i guess, i don't like the Naga themed dungeons/raids in tbc either x)
    » Active MMO-Champion visitor since: 12-12-2012 «
    » Predict Warlords of Draenor to sell 3 Million copies at first day «

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkin View Post
    no king rules forever, but WoW is a stubborn bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    I like the idea of Arrakoas as a playable race.
    I think the females would resemble the Aviantese from Runescape:
    What the fuck is that thing, wow.
    Anyways, in my mind the competition is really only between two expansions. It will either be The Burning Legion, or something with Azshara/Naga. I actually think it will be something Azshara related leading to the Burning Legion being involved, which furthermore would lead to the expansion after this one being on another planet where we'll be fighting the Titans/Burning Legion. Turalyon will come back with his wife and will warn the leaders of Azeroth about an impending attack from the burning legion and their cooperation with Azshara.
    Last edited by Proxeneta; 2013-06-02 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Vash'jr is in my opinion one of the worst zones in WoW, i don't know why, but i just hate it.

I just hate naga i guess, i don't like the Naga themed dungeons/raids in tbc either x)
    There's a reason Vashjir and Occulus is hated. 3D motion is something no game has made work right.
    You don't create "justice" by destroying. That includes buildings, cars, or the careers of the people you want "justice" for.

Vashj'ir is one of the coolest zones in WoW imo, I really don't understand why some people hate it so much. I can understand disliking the fact that questing was linear and that some mechanics don't work right there, such as blinking/charge/etc, but I thought the art and dungeons were awesome; riding down into the Abyssal Maw is pretty scary and the huge creature bodies you swim into was really cool.

[/COLOR]
    I thought it was alright. I think the major reason people disliked it...was nature resist gear being mandatory for one fight....and I dreaded it/loved it.
    Last edited by Themerlin; 2013-06-02 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

My prediction.
    Microscopic waist, tits bigger than head, with your female character designs you could work for Blizzard.

Its gonna be Azshara themed, perhaps centering around south seas and maelstrom..