Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can't predict anything, but it's quite clear it's the Burning Legion. Even Wrathion says it while doing the cloak quest that Burning Legion is coming.

Will probably wait to see all of the T16 sets before I do the rest of mine just so nothing is similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

Omg if Arakkoa come to the Alliance, I think I might shit my pants (out of excitement).

Been wanting them forever now.

You had me going until "4th spec" was announced. While Summoner seems really cool, it'd have to have a tank or healing role attached. If all classes get a 4th spec, all pures will get a form of Healing or Tanking, near guaranteed.

Warlock, Hunter, and Rogue could all get Tanking, Mages could get Healing. I could also see, in some fucked up way, that Warlocks could get healing too. (e.g., Emerald Drake from Oculus style. Leech life from enemies, channel it to your allies)

Edit: Priest: Domination reminds me of my times with FFXI where not every player brought was solely for the holy trinity (DPS, Tank, or Healer); some are brought as support/buffers to make combat easier for others. Thinking how this would work on bosses without adds would be pretty tricky, but I would love a spec in the game that players off of Mind Control as it's BARELY used now, and used to be widely used like crazy for PvE reasons. (Hell, Naxx 40/25 even had a fight where you were FORCED to bring Priests to MC!)

Could definitely see a 4th spec for Rogue giving ranged weapons. Ranged weps are currently underused, just like Intellect Plate (which could easily be given to Death Knights if they got a new spec).

Monk one doesn't make much sense. While I know Xuen/Tiger = Melee DPS and Niuzao/Ox = Tank, Yu'lon, the dragon, is actually ranged DPS, which is where blizzard dropped the ball. Should Monks get a forth spec, Mistweaver would need to be changed to reflect the right aspect (Chi-Ji), while the new ranged DPS spec would reflect Yu'lon, not Chi-Ji. Other than that, it only makes sense to give Monks a forth spec to reflect all their aspects.

I'd also be curious what you mean by "Summoners have the ability to conjure weapons and armor for their allies". Does that mean we'd be more of a support/semi-DPS role rather than a full DPS role?
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2013-06-14 at 08:13 AM.

Progression pre-nerfed: [T17] 6/7H; 0/10N

I think that next expansion will be with Azshara, N'Zoth and Old God/Titan plot. I think that zones that we'll se are: Zandalar, Zin-Azshari, Nyalotha, some islands that were rised from sea floor, parts of Emerald Dream (in Dawn of Aspects it's written that nightmare is growing) and (this is mainly my wish) part of Azjol-Nerub. I'd like to see some event in Ahn'Qiraj/Uldum and Uldaman during it. Oh, and i think they could add something with dead body of Y'Shaarj under Pandaria. Ending would be some plot twist and 7.0 would be Burning Legion.
    Last edited by Archeus9; 2013-06-14 at 08:12 AM.
    Ponies are for little girls, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    I think that next expansion will be with Azshara, N'Zoth and Old God/Titan plot. I think that zones that we'll se are: Zandalar, Zin-Azshari, Nyalotha, some islands that were rised from sea floor, parts of Emerald Dream (in Dawn of Aspects it's written that nightmare is growing) and (this is mainly my wish) part of Azjol-Nerub. I'd like to see some event in Ahn'Qiraj/Uldum and Uldaman during it. Oh, and i think they could add something with dead body of Y'Shaarj under Pandaria. Ending would be some plot twist and 7.0 would be Burning Legion.
    7.0 is near-confirmed to have Sargeras as the big bad guy, as they wanted him to be the last boss of Level 100.

Granted, they might have enough lore for two TBL expansions.

Progression pre-nerfed: [T17] 6/7H; 0/10N

New class, two new races, and 11 new specs. That's VERY optimistic.

Dat Warock and Priest concept art . I'd actually be willing to put in the time and energy to raid or pvp on a schedule to obtain those.

Personally I'd like to have the allies get the blue-eyed high elves rather than the arokkora, but who knows, Blizz may want to go check out the backside of Azeroth next xpac.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

Some of your ideas are pretty cool op, BUT Rise of the Legion is a terrible name, they had already risen if anything it should be more like return or revenge of the legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    7.0 is near-confirmed to have Sargeras as the big bad guy, as they wanted him to be the last boss of Level 100.

Granted, they might have enough lore for two TBL expansions.
    Um no, they never said they "wanted him to be the last boss of Level 100". Stop pulling shit out your ass.
    End SJW
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    I fucking hate this LGBT and gender equality shit invading video games.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    New class, two new races, and 11 new specs. That's VERY optimistic.
    I'm an optimistic guy. But seriously, when I don't have to build models, code anything, or put it through any real approval process, it's easy to just spit ideas out. In reality, the new expansion will probably only have one of those 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post
    Dat Warock and Priest concept art . I'd actually be willing to put in the time and energy to raid or pvp on a schedule to obtain those.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Some of your ideas are pretty cool op, BUT Rise of the Legion is a terrible name, they had already risen if anything it should be more like return or revenge of the legion.
    Very true. I chose Rise because it's cool. Totally cliché, but cool. Plus after watching The Dark Knight Rises repeatedly, it gets stuck in your head. I may revisit the name, but I have no intentions to at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Gave it a shot :P
    Epic hahhaha. Is Sargeras HUGGING Azeroth?? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

My prediction? Alliance will still be screwed story wise so that the Horde can have a good experience.

I think if GC has any say over the matter, he'll NOT be adding new specializations OR a new class.

The devs have their hands full keeping the existing specs balanced, and also making sure they retain enough "flavor" to stay interesting. They're struggling with the latter part and have recently admitted that Warriors, Hunters and Rogues (among others) do not feel "different" enough across their specs. A fourth spec for any class (aside from Druid, as they already have one) would only compound the problem.

OP missed DKs

Blood - Tank
    Frost - Meele
    Unholy - becomes true master of the ghouls moved to ranged class working in rasing scourage to do his dirty work coupled in with deathcoils and infest.
    4th spec- dark healer type draining the surrounding life around the Dk and channeling it into his allies.

World of Warcraft: Isles of Chaos

FEATURES:
    -Level cap raised to 95
    -Stat squish
    -New character models for all pre-MoP races
    -New racials
    -Gauntlet-mode PvE
    -New talent system; combination of Wrath and MoP systems
    -More 'dynamic' world events

Main villains: Queen Azshara (final boss), N'zoth, Xavius, King Rastakhan, The Dark Prophet Zul, Hakkar the Risen, Leader of the Bloodsail Buccaneers, Corrupted Neptulon, Magatha Grimtotem, Maiev.
    Main heroes: Thrall, Tyrande, Malfurion, Illidan (!), Turalyon, Alleria, Lor'themar, Taran Zhu, others.
    Main reputations: The Highborne (A), The Reliquary (H), Kul'Tiras (A), Bildgewater Batallion (H), Gilnean Navy (A), The Darkspear Assault (H), The Freethinkers (N), Rebel Nagas (N), Guardians of the Emerald Dream (N), The Shado'Pan Offensive (N), the Chaos Wardens (N)
    Zones: Tel'Abim, Hiji, New Kezan, The Lost Isles, Suramar, Ruins of Zandalar, Darkspear Isle, Broken Isles, Plunder Isle, Nazjatar
    Possible raids/dungeons: City of Nazjatar, The Abyssal Maw, The Emerald Nightmare, Ruins of Zuldazar, Bloodsail Hold, Ny'alotha, Tomb of Sargeras, Mount Kajaro, Depths of Tol'Barad.

Basic storyline: 6 months after the final events of MoP, Taran Zhu sends a distress report to both Stormwind and Orgrimmar, reporting of attacks by a mysterious race in large numbers in northern Kun-Lai/Jade Forest. When the armies of the Horde and Alliance reach there, they find large amounts of Naga invading Pandaria. They are able to fight the Naga off, and the armies decide to sail north to find what spurred the Naga attack. They find Naga in large numbers mobilizing, and the story begins from there.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Quote Originally Posted by Aventhos View Post
    OP missed DKs

Blood - Tank
    Frost - Meele
    Unholy - becomes true master of the ghouls moved to ranged class working in rasing scourage to do his dirty work coupled in with deathcoils and infest.
    4th spec- dark healer type draining the surrounding life around the Dk and channeling it into his allies.
    No he didn't. First one on the list.

Allready more exited for this then i ever was for pandaworld even thought it's fan made

Quote Originally Posted by Redlokyldoreifanggore View Post

Personally I'd like to have the allies get the blue-eyed high elves rather than the arokkora, but who knows, Blizz may want to go check out the backside of Azeroth next xpac.
    I get it lore wise, but why would we want yet another Elf class? X2 isn't enough? I hope we don't get high elf's, something unquie and new would be a fresh change.
    Last edited by Barefoot; 2013-06-17 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    I get it lore wise, but why would we want yet another Elf class? X2 isn't enough? I hope we don't get high elf's, something unquie and new would be a fresh change.
    High Elves would be such a waste.

Ethereal as a second neutral race imo.
    You tried too hard and now your post is shit. Never try too hard, the gamble isn't worth it. -Boubouille

Expansion Event - Final Hour of Azeroth

Burning Legion will invade Azeroth. It will not be a total failure this time though, and they won't use the Dark Portal. Instead new fiery portals appear all over Azeroth from legion occupied planets during the pre-expansion event, spewing forth waves of all kinds of demons. A new invasion begins.

With the Alliance and Horde working together succesfully to kill Garrosh, the new warchief and Wrynn extend the peace temporarily to save Azeroth from the overwhelming adversary (Enemy of my enemy is my friend). A worldwide armistice buff makes it not possible to PVP in Azeroth in outdoor zones during the pre-launch event, even on a PVP realm.

Many major Legion world bosses (Intended for level 90 players), such as Fel Reavers, Pit Lords and Eredar appear from their biggest main portal and wreak havoc in the zones. They do not stick to one zone, but wander around slowly, destroying and burning everything they come across. Even level 10 zones are in danger.

Sky turns fiery red and there's a smell of brimstone and smoke in every zone. Horde and Alliance must again work together to save the planet from a certain doom. Both factions can now kill these world bosses at the same time.

Many quest hubs and towns get captured or completely destroyed during the pre-launch event, but nothing as major as Cataclysm, as many people hated it when the world changed so much.

Fires of Xoroth

When the expansion itself is live, we begin to re-capture our bigger towns from the Burning Legion invaders and start the repairs of hubs that got annihilated once the legion is pushed back.

Legion did not expect us to work together. They thought victory was certain, so their massive portal was meant to be kept open so the Legion can move back and forth. It's a two-way portal which leads to their homeworld - Argus or most likely Xoroth. A new, even better Outland!

New player races:
    - Not sure which races would hate legion so much that they wanted to join the fight. There may even not be any new races this time.

New classses:
    - Demon Hunter (Illidan will be back and friendly this time)
    - If there's no races, theres one more demon related class. Something demonic, learned from captured demons to be used against demons.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2013-06-17 at 11:36 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!