Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I google 'Rise of the Legion' at work once and a while, and it never ceases to amaze me how many things keep popping up.

This is apparently "Rise of the Legion Alpha Footage"

Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-07-03 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ What or where is that datamined "Rise of the Legion Alpha Footage" stuff? Haven't seen it before.
    First thought was 'just some unfinished Pandaria zone'.
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Blizzard 2013 San Diego Comic-Con Schedule
    Thursday, July 18

2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. – Blizzard Licensing Panel (Hall 6BCF)
    Chris Metzen (Blizzard Entertainment SVP Story and Franchise Development) and a team of esteemed guests reveal never-before-seen licensed products and plans for 2013/2014. Talk to the designers, writers and artists as we dig into toys, novels, comics, statues, and more. Panel and extended game Q&A session moderated by Kat Hunter (host of BlizzCon coverage on DIRECTV).

maybe we'll know the name of the expansion here?

Extremely unlikely.

We will get new novel info, as always from SDCC. At most, we'll learn of the prequel novel to the next expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Lol...........

Laugh out loud!!!
    I never had a good chuckle so much in my life. :L
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by renanwar View Post
    Blizzard 2013 San Diego Comic-Con Schedule
    Thursday, July 18

2:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. – Blizzard Licensing Panel (Hall 6BCF)
    Chris Metzen (Blizzard Entertainment SVP Story and Franchise Development) and a team of esteemed guests reveal never-before-seen licensed products and plans for 2013/2014. Talk to the designers, writers and artists as we dig into toys, novels, comics, statues, and more. Panel and extended game Q&A session moderated by Kat Hunter (host of BlizzCon coverage on DIRECTV).

Impossible to know the name by then. They still haven't trademark the name yet so if they say it there someone could quickly buy the domain.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I google 'Rise of the Legion' at work once and a while, and it never ceases to amaze me how many things keep popping up.

This is apparently "Rise of the Legion Alpha Footage"

.... Is that Townlong Steppes?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    .... Is that Townlong Steppes?
    Yeah, looks like the same color textures. I mean, it's obviously NOT Rise of the Legion alpha footage lol.

Interesting post from the official WoW facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Warcraft?hc_location=stream
    In the 5.3 chain with him he specifically says Burning Legion so. It's the legion

I really hope that there will be a Naga content with Azshara and N'Zoth...I'm waiting for it about 5 years, bizzard simply can't disappoint me again.

Hmmm i hope blizzard uses your armor designs

Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-07-06 at 07:53 PM.

my prediction is 1 million more lost subs.

10+ Year Old Account
    What happened if the Burning legion crashed into Azeroth in ................................ Northrend. That would be surprising, huh! Ice combined with fel fires. Kil'Jaeden steps into Icecrown Citadel and overrules the Lich King and uses him as his puppet very clearly which makes the Lich KIng/Bolvar supermad.

Hey ro9ue, just a question, but how would you feel about a Nathrezim based raid with a kinda Castle Ravenloft theme or influence? A dark, "haunted" castle/fortress of sorts. Players are led there by the hand due to Nathrezim manipulation in the zone, hiding as quest npcs and what not, having players go around, killing various stuff, having them help them with other things, kinda like the Stitches quest, except longer. Eventually leading them up to the raid, where they run into the various npcs at the start of the raid, but then as things go on we learn they are the enemy and kill them off one by one. There'd be mortal servitors of sorts that could compose of the trash, along with other demons, undead experiments as well (precursors to the Scourge), etc. There simply seems to be a lot of potential since the Nathrezim were made to be pseudo-vampires anyways.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

Quote Originally Posted by kendro1200 View Post
    Hey ro9ue, just a question, but how would you feel about a Nathrezim based raid with a kinda Castle Ravenloft theme or influence? A dark, "haunted" castle/fortress of sorts. Players are led there by the hand due to Nathrezim manipulation in the zone, hiding as quest npcs and what not, having players go around, killing various stuff, having them help them with other things, kinda like the Stitches quest, except longer. Eventually leading them up to the raid, where they run into the various npcs at the start of the raid, but then as things go on we learn they are the enemy and kill them off one by one. There'd be mortal servitors of sorts that could compose of the trash, along with other demons, undead experiments as well (precursors to the Scourge), etc. There simply seems to be a lot of potential since the Nathrezim were made to be pseudo-vampires anyways.
    Love every bit of that. We need more haunted castles (Karazhan/SFK).
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-07-09 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not so much a prediction as what I really want the expansion to be:

Return of the Old Gods

New Continent: Underground
    New Race(s): Kobalds - Either neutral or horde. If the latter, I don't know what the alliance equivalent would be.
    New Weapon: Flamethrower - Effective for both ranged and melee, can be used by all classes
    New Starter Mount: Kobalds get a... mole?
    New Class!: Drill(?) - Melee Tank/DPS class that takes advantage of the environment (and explosives) to damage enemies.

Other Idea(s): Upon finishing the Kobald starting zone, you get a candle trinket that says You no take candle! when you scroll over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kloun View Post

New Continent: Underground
    Underground is the coolest idea, you should definitely check out the Spider Kingdom thread. Golden Yak did a hell of a job fleshing out the possibilities of something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Keep on trollin'

Rise of the Legion on EU forums

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    And in the past both have also slaughter countless goblins and worgen but we still got those.

Also in WC2 there was ogres on the horde side. Maybe even WC3 i cant recall.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope we get to go to different planets, i know there are 5 that we know of,with us having been to 2, , but i am sure there are others we haven't heard of. I'd like to go to argus, k'aresh, xoroth, and with outland being only one of the fragments of draenor, there are probably other fragments, floating around the twisting nether,and some other planets even, that we don't know about. There is just so much potential there. Metzen did say at the last blizzcon that we will in the future be going to space.