Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Syatek94 View Post
    Absolutely love your work, it's incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Serendippity View Post
    Those armor sets look better than anything introduced in game in a while. Ogres should be neutral, muscle for hire, like in Warcraft 3.
    Thanks fellas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    I like turtles. I would like turtle-based tier sets. I would like a turtle shell helmet, and perhaps a cheeseburger backpack and a chestpiece that simply places a red gemstone on my bellybutton.

We're done with Outland, we'll be moving along to Argus probably.
    (Just my theory, since it's the legions' own planet ever since Archimonde and Kil'jaeden accepted the offer from Sargeras and Velen declined and fled with his people, which are now know as Draenei which means the Exiled ones in their tongue, to Draenor)

Blizzard will soon register their trademark for the Expansion. Will the name be obvious.. or ambiguous? Can't wait.

Could you do some hair styles for the Ogres and facials for males?
    I wouldn't mind seeing some customization in the race to, and how would the classes work out for these two races?
    I know mostly already I want for my Ogres to be, and what about Arrokoa or the bird people classes can be?
    PM me for my Friend Code, Battletag, ETC...

All I know is that playing a Summoner Mage would bring back so many fond memories of my childhood where I played Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1 and rolled with the Summoner job. Good times, good times.

What i'm going to type is based on how Blizzard have been conducting their decision these past years concenrning the game.

1-Blizzard like to destroy boundaries in the game each year

ex : Shamans and paladins being playable by each faction , Having less and less Faction restricted game mechanics and objects. This will lead someday to reach faction races. Why would a human wouldnt have a choice to to fight for whatever he believes is right, it's like you're this race than you are for this faction. I think either way we would be able to choose every race to the faction we want , or some races would be choosable by both factions like blood elves or humans or even more extreme having a third faction that will regroup several races.( the bad guys).

2-Combined classes / specs : i do not think that adding more individual specs will help to balance the game this will make it more predictble and repeatable, but imagine just having the possibility to be two classes at the same time ? wouldn't that open more speculatio nto the game itself ?
    Exemple : Some characters in WoW are two clases at same time , Thrall (Shaman + warrior) , Volj'in ( sorcerer + hunter) = Shadow Hunter , Medivh (mage + warlock) = wizard or sorcerer etc....

3- Possible New Races :

1 - Dragons/dragonings ( since the aspect are no more immortal, they should be ivolved with mortal conflict at the same level) they can have like worgens both two aspect (dragon / non dragon) the only difference is that they can be any race they want ( gnomes, humans, blood elves). A perfect tanking race.

2- Vampires ( we already have werewolves) like Bloodqueen and the san'layn and having a background with the Nathrezim that caused their fate, vampires make the perfect casters ( shadow pirests - vampiric embrace) perfect mages and warlocks, rogues and hunters. like racial undead they can feed of blood and get regenration.

3- Ethereals ( my favorite) they acould be the alliance -like goblins race in terms of how they evolve into commerce. They are raffinate and do have some oriental based culture (arab names) and look like mummies.

Next expansion name and theme : though i'm not sure, it coud be either The void, The emerald dream, the burning legion or even rise of the old gods ( old troll empire, stone dwarves, and ancient shit from the shadow).

Bonus : i think the final expansion will be against a group of characters wearing blue and black calling themselves the game masters and the developers. The final boss will be a huge server and it Game master minions that can have abilities lik ( ban,mute,lagging the server and crashing it, mute players and not answering to their tickets )

One of the few expansion ideas I actually like!

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    My prediction for the next expansion is WoW: Deathwings Revenge. Wouldn't that be cool?
    With a picture of Deathwing and a ballon saying "I ran back"
    @Ghostcrawler:Some advice: [My pet issue] is why there were sub losses is one of the weaker arguments players use. Players don't have that data.

I just want Ethereal's as a Horde race. Make it happen blizzard

this is so awesome

I really love the tier gear. Better than a lot of stuff Blizzard has released lately

I love the amount of detail you went to and as a fan i appreciate your work. Keep it up!
    My weekly podcast can be downloaded here this week Can a guy and a girl ever have a truly platonic friendship?

i can think of something that has yet to be really done

some sort of space capsule falls to azeroth, has technology to fix dranei ships.
    they fix those space ships but the machinery used to fix them can only fly to one programmed planet: Titan Planet or something
    Titan Planet filled with consutructs and whatnot, however the burning legion is about to invade and whatnot

you get to fight:
    burning legion stuff
    corrupted titan npcs
    some robotic animals and stuff (CYBORG SKINNING)
    no new fucking races seriously
    new class possibly some sort of time wizard works by increasing/decreasing aspd buffs and debuffs also has some aoe stuff will think about this more
    -he uses guns and pistols (no bows)
    -hero class
    -uses str mail or some shit idk

NOOOOOO!!!!! why u no leave your original post up?

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Both Alliance and Horde have slaughtered countless Arrakoa and Ogres in the past so this just seems dumb to me.
    Ogres are part of the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    I just want Ethereal's as a Horde race. Make it happen blizzard
    Why does everybody want Ethereal's.This would be a pretty bad "playable" race for an MMO:
    Troll master race is best master race.

Quote Originally Posted by SL8ER View Post
    NOOOOOO!!!!! why u no leave your original post up?
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Ro9ue: great troll, or greatest troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Rioichi View Post
    Why does everybody want Ethereal's.This would be a pretty bad "playable" race for an MMO: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...Z_LA3JaRl-bS8q
    Bad-ass playable race.

I'd like to see Azshara and the Emerald Dream next, or K'aresh. Or as I'd call them...

Dream of Azshara

Voidsoul
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored

Ethereals? What? Try to think about it... The effect when they walk would drive people crazy, the fact that they aren't even humanoid would too. They are just a graphical effect really. I think a new race has to atleast be "of flesh" if you understand. They look cool, but absolutely not as a playable race.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielvonluchau View Post
    Ethereals? What? Try to think about it... The effect when they walk would drive people crazy, the fact that they aren't even humanoid would too. They are just a graphical effect really. I think a new race has to atleast be "of flesh" if you understand. They look cool, but absolutely not as a playable race.
    I've loved the idea of giving the ethereals these egyptian-style funeral masks for visual features. You could save a ton of resources on not having facial animations and make elaborate head-dresses, crowns, etc. with swirling energy patterns for 'hair'. Or make these incredibly ornate masks with free-floating or moving elements - pieces of the mask floating on top of the ethereal's face and moving as they speak, almost like a robotic face.

I think there's real potential there. Encourage creativity.