Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want Ethereal's as a Horde race. Make it happen blizzard

this is so awesome

I really love the tier gear. Better than a lot of stuff Blizzard has released lately

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the amount of detail you went to and as a fan i appreciate your work. Keep it up!
    Hi

i can think of something that has yet to be really done

some sort of space capsule falls to azeroth, has technology to fix dranei ships.
    they fix those space ships but the machinery used to fix them can only fly to one programmed planet: Titan Planet or something
    Titan Planet filled with consutructs and whatnot, however the burning legion is about to invade and whatnot

you get to fight:
    burning legion stuff
    corrupted titan npcs
    some robotic animals and stuff (CYBORG SKINNING)
    no new fucking races seriously
    new class possibly some sort of time wizard works by increasing/decreasing aspd buffs and debuffs also has some aoe stuff will think about this more
    -he uses guns and pistols (no bows)
    -hero class
    -uses str mail or some shit idk

NOOOOOO!!!!! why u no leave your original post up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Both Alliance and Horde have slaughtered countless Arrakoa and Ogres in the past so this just seems dumb to me.
    Ogres are part of the Horde.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    I just want Ethereal's as a Horde race. Make it happen blizzard
    Why does everybody want Ethereal's.This would be a pretty bad "playable" race for an MMO:

Quote Originally Posted by SL8ER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post

Ro9ue: great troll, or greatest troll?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rioichi View Post
    Why does everybody want Ethereal's.This would be a pretty bad "playable" race for an MMO: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...Z_LA3JaRl-bS8q
    Bad-ass playable race.

I'd like to see Azshara and the Emerald Dream next, or K'aresh. Or as I'd call them...

Dream of Azshara

Voidsoul
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Deleted
    Ethereals? What? Try to think about it... The effect when they walk would drive people crazy, the fact that they aren't even humanoid would too. They are just a graphical effect really. I think a new race has to atleast be "of flesh" if you understand. They look cool, but absolutely not as a playable race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielvonluchau View Post
    Ethereals? What? Try to think about it... The effect when they walk would drive people crazy, the fact that they aren't even humanoid would too. They are just a graphical effect really. I think a new race has to atleast be "of flesh" if you understand. They look cool, but absolutely not as a playable race.
    I've loved the idea of giving the ethereals these egyptian-style funeral masks for visual features. You could save a ton of resources on not having facial animations and make elaborate head-dresses, crowns, etc. with swirling energy patterns for 'hair'. Or make these incredibly ornate masks with free-floating or moving elements - pieces of the mask floating on top of the ethereal's face and moving as they speak, almost like a robotic face.

I think there's real potential there. Encourage creativity.

Blizzard should launch some kind of teasure site for next expansion...

Oh I would love to see the return of Gul'dan!
    It seems very unlikely however, and alot of reasons why he can't return, even more not to join the Horde :C

Quote Originally Posted by Lenzikus View Post
    One of the few expansion ideas I actually like!
    Quote Originally Posted by D R E A D E D View Post
    this is so awesome

I really love the tier gear. Better than a lot of stuff Blizzard has released lately
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    I love the amount of detail you went to and as a fan i appreciate your work. Keep it up!
    I appreciate all the interest and comments guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaxxar View Post
    Could you do some hair styles for the Ogres and facials for males?
    I wouldn't mind seeing some customization in the race to, and how would the classes work out for these two races?
    I know mostly already I want for my Ogres to be, and what about Arrokoa or the bird people classes can be?
    Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time anymore, but I'd love to see other people add some art here. In case you missed it there was a sick Female Ogre concept piece from Yak here.

Quote Originally Posted by Plot View Post
    All I know is that playing a Summoner Mage would bring back so many fond memories of my childhood where I played Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1 and rolled with the Summoner job. Good times, good times.
    FFT, FF7 and FF8 were huge parts of my early gaming years and definitely inspired the Summoner idea for the mage.

Quote Originally Posted by SL8ER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtree View Post
    Ro9ue: great troll, or greatest troll?
    Yeah, so there was this Rise of the Legion Reddit thing trending, sorry to whoever posted it, but I figured this was a great opportunity to troll a lot of people. Besides, I was bad at updating the OP and would rather people look through the whole thread and see all of the ideas, the discussion, other artworks, etc.
    Last edited by ro9ue; 2013-07-15 at 10:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate all the interest and comments guys.

Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time anymore, but I'd love to see other people add some art here. In case you missed it there was a sick Female Ogre concept piece from Yak here.
    It would be nice if there was female Ogre NPCs and Blizzard finally actually considering making them into the game.
    http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/a...10128masks.jpg
    Reconsidering these masks to in which you can finally pick up a Ogre Male and Ogre Female mask for Hallow's End would be sweet, and now to there is a place to called Ogrezonia with large giant Ogre Females, and its like any possibly to for the Ogres.
    I could imagine Blizzard doing different hair styles for the Ogre Females to and even the males to, in which mostly the hair styles could look like this to;
    http://imageshack.us/a/img805/545/og...conceptart.jpg
    For the Horde!

If you miss the original post, SirBannix explains it pretty well.

If you miss the original post, SirBannix explains it pretty well.
    well for me this is more likely to be a new expansion (we have leaks!!)

I'm guessing it will be all about the Titans... think Ulduar but on a grander scale. Now that'd be awesome. I'd like to meet them!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    If they decide for new races i hope it'll be

Centaurs for the horde

Keeper of the grove/dryads for the alliance

Would never happen, the Tauren and centaurs are sworn enemies.