Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I read most of the posts in this thread and didn't see this mentioned: Have you tried switching the GPU's (put hers in your rig) and see if you still have issues? If you do it is probably a defective card.

edit: and as I posted this, Chaz posted it -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Okay, that's a totally different situation than what you were explaining before.

For the record, SLI is for dual GPeU. Ignore any discussion of SLI for fixing this issue.

Have you tried swapping cards to see if the result is the same?
    Sorry about the SLI question, I completely read it as 2 x 680 because the lines looked so similar, my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Wounds View Post
    Wait what? Most cpu's unless stated otherwise have an onboard GPU, it's integrated into the chip, and you can still run wow without a gpu, I did so on a laptop that had Intel Media Accelerator 3000 on it, 18fps on low in LFR back in cata.
    The IGP eg Intel graphics 3000 (integrated graphics processor?) is a GPU so you're not running wow without a gpu. It's not an onboard gpu btw. It's in the chip so that makes it being called an IGP.

@Op just start swapping some parts, start first with the card etc to your system and see where the problem is.