Ji'kun talent choices

Hi guys,
    My guild and I are currently progressing on Ji'kun HC, and I was wondering what talents you guys are recommending.
    I'm currently survival because of the superior AoE and because of pet problems, but with 5.3 I'm thinking perhaps BM is better now with beast cleave.
    Anyways, do you guys think AMoC or Blink Strikes is better for nests? Or maybe even lynx rush? I'm using Barrage instead of glaive toss of course, but the level 75 talents I'm the most curious about.

Cheers!

Deleted
    I go as sv since pets don't get the damage buff and they dissapear sometimes when flying.

About lvl 75 talents I chose AMoC coz as I've said pets are not affected by the dmg buff so AMoC gets more benefit
    Last edited by mmoce055c946cb; 2013-05-26 at 06:03 PM.

aMoC is the most consistent and reliable choice for this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by mokuton View Post
    I go as sv since pets don't get the damage buff and they dissapear sometimes when flying.

About lvl 75 talents I chose AMoC coz as I've said pets are not affected by the dmg buff so AMoC gets more benefit
    Why do you think pets aren't affected by the buff? I just checked our logs from Friday and it looks like pets are definitely affected by the buff- the damage in the log doubles when Primal Nutriment is on the hunter and halves when it falls off.

Deleted
    maybe they fixed it in 5.3 but i was 90% sure that nutriment didnt affect pets, it would be nice if someone can confirm

Quote Originally Posted by mokuton View Post
    maybe they fixed it in 5.3 but i was 90% sure that nutriment didnt affect pets, it would be nice if someone can confirm
    I believe it doesn't.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
    That's nice to know. Thanks.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

I would go SV since pets can dissapear and you can start attacking as soon as you get primal buff in air.

As for some talents for this fight. I think Amoc may be a bit better when it comes to boss damage (last night I was using blink strikes as I found the pet vanishing problem went away when I had this talent). Also I'm using glaive toss since there is not enough aoe in this fight for me to switch to barrage. And it is super easy to target eggs so that glaive toss hits all the targets (it is also superior on upper nests with only 2 targets).

Depending how you rotate nests it may be good to have Crouching tiger for lower deterence CD, but I usually am on platform near healer when quills go off so I prefer posthaste for downdraft.

I also recommend fervor for burst aoe dmg.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would advise BM, with Blink Strikes, Dire Beast and Barrage. Beast Cleave is pretty insane for the nests and having a BW for every buff is pretty crazy. Here is my last kill with the above talent choices and I freaking destroyed the nests I was assigned to.

Thanks for all the help guys, I went SV and we killed it last night
    I might try BM next week though, pet problems didn't seem to be happening so often at all actually.

Grogar watched your video have to say man I love your UI. Do you have it posted for download by chance? If not would you mind just message me which addons you use? I might try BM on the fight as well next time I go on my hunter. Only ever done it as SV but it looks like BM is more then worth it on the fight.

Got to say I'm loving Blink Strikes as BM, esp AOE with Beastcleave is pretty awesome. Prefer Fervor over DB however.