Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It's pretty much the reason I stopped somewere around rank 2 or so when it came out and never came back again, 40-50+ minute queue times are ridiculous regardless of the design intent
    There is no way you have to wait 40 min if you haven't done any match a day.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It's pretty much the reason I stopped somewere around rank 2 or so when it came out and never came back again, 40-50+ minute queue times are ridiculous regardless of the design intent
    Excuses. I'm pretty sure you're just unable to complete the content. Brawlers is hard after all.

  3. #23
    cross realm
    The best time to play is 6am.

    Also Blizzard should provide us a buff.

    This game is flawed.
    Last edited by xenogear3; 2013-05-26 at 08:22 PM.

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    There is no way you have to wait 40 min if you haven't done any match a day.
    Yeah if you have never played a match then you get bumped in the queue to next up after the queue updates. If you want to progress but its long wait times just go in once a day spend 5 or so mins waiting/attempting a boss and you can slowly get up there.
    Even then if you are this worried about queue times wait until around when the 5.4 PTR comes out. People will be otherwise occupied, burnt out on it, or not interested anymore in it, and there will be much less people there. When brawlers first came out I had huge queue's but now it's pretty short and even after 5.3 I dont mind waiting 5-10 mins to get a match going. (Higher depending on when you go in)

  5. #25
    Scarab Lord Gandrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,468
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It's pretty much the reason I stopped somewere around rank 2 or so when it came out and never came back again, 40-50+ minute queue times are ridiculous regardless of the design intent
    yeah

    I wanted to play with it a bit but i just had better things to do with my time than juggle queues. Unfortunately by the time I convinced myself to buy an invite for the mega low price of 2 thousand gold, there were already many other people checking it out.

    Maybe I'll look at it next expansion.

    Excuses. I'm pretty sure you're just unable to complete the content. Brawlers is hard after all.
    Mione is a Gladiator and one of the best DKs in the world. (at least, I thought was a Gladiator unless someone on AJ pretending to be them... which kind of seems unlikely.)

    I'm pretty sure you're some dude on an internet message board telling people they're lazy/incapable because they know how they like to spend their time.
    they say that doors open up soon as you find the missing key
    that’s probably why I’m in this bitch shining
    jump up in the sky and put the stars into alignment
    I rep the ATF in case you need to be reminded
    and the bandwagon's full but you can try an' run behind it

  6. #26
    Legendary! Raiju's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,104
    If you do it casually (once a day) you'll never see a queue above 20 minutes, and most under 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    There is no way you have to wait 40 min if you haven't done any match a day.
    well that's true I could do that, but that's no fun tbh. I don't do dailies either (other than the strict minimum for 50 coins, which i do in a single day) and I hate the concept of logging in for 15 minutes every day and/or doing something every day little by little in general

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post

    Mione is a Gladiator and one of the best DKs in the world. (at least, I thought was a Gladiator unless someone on AJ pretending to be them... which kind of seems unlikely.)

    I'm pretty sure you're some dude on an internet message board telling people they're lazy/incapable because they know how they like to spend their time.
    Sarcasm on the internet, it needs a special font.

  9. #29
    just ask a friend/random on a low pop server to invite you. I wish i had more people in there... still need that portal achievement too

  10. #30
    Mechagnome Resania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Sweden, skåne
    Posts
    534
    Feels like 5-10 minutes would be okay que times allowing for you to chat a little with other people there but still getting decent amount of action. I can see this beeing a huge issue for later bosses if you have long que times since they aren't really a 100% one shot at that point meaning it could take days just to get a few tries on the harder bosses if you have to wait 40 minutes after you first one of the day.

    Feels like it should just be a limit of the level 90 players in there. If I'm not mistaken they actually said something in the terms of that in begining of MoP while promoting CRZ that they would be able to split servers to allow less zone preassure, sounds like that would be perfect for the brawlers guild.
    WarCry [A] 25m - Auchindoun EU
    14/14 Heroic SoO - See below what we're recruiting

  11. #31
    Dreadlord Lovecrafts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    960
    The problem is this 'cutting in line' garbage they added. If some baby-brawler pops in for the first time each day he gets to cut ahead of everyone who has been waiting for 15-20+ minutes. Combined with the drooling CRZ scum that populate the brawler's guild areas and being stuck waiting for 30+ minutes is pretty darn common.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Let's be clear: It's Pandaria, not 'panda land'. Everyone got the message?
    -Yes, yes let the anger FLOW through you.
    The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

  12. #32
    The problem is this 'cutting in line' garbage they added.
    A thousand times this. The line is utterly pointless if people can skip it.

    3DS Friendcode: 0705 - 3279 - 0173
    Add me for Pokemon / Bravely Default
    Trainer Name: Bazlyn

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Actually, I like CRZ for Brawler's Guild. A lot of people like to form groups to help buff each other, and it's always people from other realms.
    I liked it until I got perma CRZed with stormrage. Medium pop server + highest pop ally server? Fun times. 10 people from greymane there, then like 30 from stormrage.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    The problem is this 'cutting in line' garbage they added. If some baby-brawler pops in for the first time each day he gets to cut ahead of everyone who has been waiting for 15-20+ minutes. Combined with the drooling CRZ scum that populate the brawler's guild areas and being stuck waiting for 30+ minutes is pretty darn common.
    I need only the special bosses, but that happend today to me:
    Queued as 13, after 10minutes I was at Queue 10.
    Another 10minutes later I was at Queue 8.
    After around 35minutes I was at Queue 2. But than the most annyoing thing happend: I was put back in Queue 5 since there came so many new people.
    Took me overall 55minutes to do 1 Match.
    *yay fun*
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Yindoo View Post
    I need only the special bosses, but that happend today to me:
    Queued as 13, after 10minutes I was at Queue 10.
    Another 10minutes later I was at Queue 8.
    After around 35minutes I was at Queue 2. But than the most annyoing thing happend: I was put back in Queue 5 since there came so many new people.
    Took me overall 55minutes to do 1 Match.
    *yay fun*
    With most bosses having a slim 2 minute enrage timer the only time this will happen is because of people not having attempted a boss yet that day. If you really mean that this happened to you today, well think about it 5.3 just came out. Brawlers will be flooded for a couple weeks into it as people will get the quest items for the new bosses and want to try them out, and most will soon look away after that.

    Give it some time Brawlers will be back to just the people whom love it soon enough.

  16. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    With most bosses having a slim 2 minute enrage timer the only time this will happen is because of people not having attempted a boss yet that day. If you really mean that this happened to you today, well think about it 5.3 just came out. Brawlers will be flooded for a couple weeks into it as people will get the quest items for the new bosses and want to try them out, and most will soon look away after that.

    Give it some time Brawlers will be back to just the people whom love it soon enough.
    the easiest solution is turn off cross realm. lets be honest here, or a different solution which would require more and instead seperates the severs for que, but still leaves the buff groups for people.

    the only reason its flooded, or is as flooded as it is because of cross realm. It would be atleast half that for some servers, if not more. And because of it being cross realm it'll take a LOT longer then a few weeks, it would probably go into months

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    the easiest solution is turn off cross realm. lets be honest here, or a different solution which would require more and instead seperates the severs for que, but still leaves the buff groups for people.

    the only reason its flooded, or is as flooded as it is because of cross realm. It would be atleast half that for some servers, if not more. And because of it being cross realm it'll take a LOT longer then a few weeks, it would probably go into months

    Well then I would have you look at this
    Quote Originally Posted by 72530731032
    We've seen some confusion about people from other realms showing up in the Brawler's Guild.

    It's important to note that the Brawler's Guild only uses realm coalescing when the number of participants is really low, so a lot of people are seeing people from other realms due to the fact that there haven't been many invitations to join distributed yet. It's highly likely the area will cease to activate CRZ on most realms as participation increases. Having 100+ people in the queue doesn't create a good experience, but, from our perspective, neither does having only a small handful of people.

    The feature is designed to bring a decent population into the guild, and those people should spend at least a modest amount of time as spectators or loiterers before getting into the ring. We didn't design the Brawler's Guild with the intention of getting you through queues in 10 minutes or less. We're not trying to replicate Dungeon Finder for the solo player with Brawler's Guild.

    If the place seems overcrowded AND you're seeing people from other realms there, it could be a situation where the population check that determines whether or not to coalesce a realm hasn't run again yet. As I said before, this should stabilize in time and likely automatically disable CRZ for the guild.
    Source

    This problem showed up right when it was opened and if I remember correctly it was fixed soon after this posting by Zarhym naturally rather then just turning it off completely

    Jeez people toss CRZ under the bus so much

  18. #38
    Mechagnome Narwhalosh Whalescream's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    master baiter of polished door handles...
    Posts
    638
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It's pretty much the reason I stopped somewere around rank 2 or so when it came out and never came back again, 40-50+ minute queue times are ridiculous regardless of the design intent
    Im rank 8, more than the legendary mione!? IM EPIC!
    I wouldnt have done the brawlers guild if it wasnt beacuse of the title *not a pug title*
    Mione commented on my thread
    I have something to be proud of for once!

    ---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 08:58 AM ----------

    [/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Excuses. I'm pretty sure you're just unable to complete the content. Brawlers is hard after all.
    One of the best dks in the world, does that say something?
    Last edited by Narwhalosh Whalescream; 2013-05-27 at 09:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    It's not a question of the bait you use so much as the wrist action when you flick it. You want it to just touch it's tip into the moisture, tease it a few times before letting it plunge fully into the wetness. Then use a swift jerking action to keep it bobbing up and down until the end. Then, when you pull it out you'll get the best end result.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Well then I would have you look at this

    Source

    This problem showed up right when it was opened and if I remember correctly it was fixed soon after this posting by Zarhym naturally rather then just turning it off completely

    Jeez people toss CRZ under the bus so much
    That does not really work. When I get on my friends server, there are max 3ppl in the queue while I always have atleast 10on my realm (even at 6am). Lucky I need only the special card bosses, but still....
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    For more overused and misunderstood terminology in MMOs, see: Pay to Win, Casual, Hardcore, Carrot on a Stick, Ganking, Trolling

  20. #40
    I am Murloc! Pendra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    5,340
    Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    thats the only thing its good for, seriously.
    Wait, CRZ as a whole is actually good for something? Wow.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •