Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Finals coming up

Its that time of year again, shares for coffee, energy drinks, instant noodles, pencils and paper rise skyhigh.
    Students from all over the world are nail biting, crying, angry, jumping of bridges, ...
    Yes, you guessed it, finals are coming up!

My question to you, what are you doing to get trough this dreadfull time of year?
    When do your finals start, when are they over?
    How's your schedule? What exam are you fearing the most?

And even better, how do you plan to celebrate the end of the finals?

Wait until your working, trying to get things done, dealing with people who just want to ruin everything for everybody.
    Get to rush all the time, skip food, skip sleep and there is no end to it.

Deleted
    Wow you do your exams late, here in france we've been done for about a month, and I got my results last week.

Only one subject I could have done better on, but no biggie since i passed with flying colors and finished top of my promo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Wow you do your exams late, here in france we've been done for about a month, and I got my results last week.

Only one subject I could have done better on, but no biggie since i passed with flying colors and finished top of my promo.
    Late? summer vacation starts 1st july upto 31 august, we are having very early finals 3 weeks extra vacation

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you in high school? Many k-12 schools go very 'late'. Or maybe quarters for a particular uni. Anyway, I took my finals on May 1st, graduated (university) on the 4th. Celebrated with family and I'm moving this Tuesday. Time to be an adult I guess! Took a WW2 history and an Ancient Near Eastern Art history course. Got Bs on both. Yes I only needed 2 more classes to gtfo of uni. So glad it's over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Late? summer vacation starts 1st july upto 31 august, we are having very early finals 3 weeks extra vacation
    I've been on vacation for over a month now, and class starts late september.
    Our hols are ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Interesting, summer vacation around here starts in early june and ends in mid to late august. For us uni students it's usually a bit longer than that, we don't really have a "finals week", though most stuff ends in late april to mid may, and most courses start again in early september.

10+ Year Old Account
    lurking in the bushes outside of your window.
    was expecting a heat vs spurs post.

Good luck to you grasshopper

If only I could take you 10-15 years into your future, and you could see how stressing over these finals is crazy. Enjoy your time in uni - it will really be missed.

Opps i didn't notice - but Drwelfare pretty much sums up my point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    If only I could take you 10-15 years into your future, and you could see how stressing over these finals is crazy. Enjoy your time in uni - it will really be missed.
    I know, university is awesome! But since I'm terrible at learning finals can burn in hell (not that I'm stupid, I'm better in research and processing information then simply learning information out of the top of my head)

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    Interesting, summer vacation around here starts in early june and ends in mid to late august. For us uni students it's usually a bit longer than that, we don't really have a "finals week", though most stuff ends in late april to mid may, and most courses start again in early september.
    For college students, depending on the campus, its from mid june to mid september

10+ Year Old Account
    Done with exams few weeks ago. The university had the brilliant idea of scheduling all of our exams in the first week.

15+ Year Old Account
    There's not really finals on my university. A few tests in 6 weeks from now (late, uh), but those are really easy. So my preperation will be like this: be on time at the uni and make the tests. My holiday is from 7th of july to 1st of september.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Hello america. I'm here in my free university studying law and my summer vacation started a month ago and lasts all the way to september.

Have an exam at 11th and 20th. My reading-"holiday" starts the 1st.

Macro and Micro anatomy.

If i fail i will be drinking
    If i pass i will be drinking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Have an exam at 11th and 20th. My reading-"holiday" starts the 1st.

Macro and Micro anatomy.

If i fail i will be drinking
    If i pass i will be drinking
    My campus already has 2 days of rave partying planned, I hope the weather is good that day

What's with all that fear of finals ? I always thought it was the best period of the year. Interesting problems to solve in a quiet atmosphere and that kind of things.

I kinda miss them.

Has anyone tried studying while on energy drinks? Is it working?

Quote Originally Posted by Piggo View Post
    Has anyone tried studying while on energy drinks? Is it working?
    My brain feels all electricky

I was lucky during finals, my last day of them had 2, the hardest was in the morning and the total writeoff waste of time final was at like 4pm. 10AM until about 3PM involved getting shit faced at the campus bar then stumbling to the final exam.

Yay finals!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I did finals over a month ago. I am already a month into my summer semester lol.