10+ Year Old Account

Question Fast way to farm justice points?

Hello, i have a hunter and today bought heirlooms for a feral druid (head, shoulder, chest, pants and cloak) and need 3500 more for the mace and someone say fast way is heroics, other say bg (turn honor) and other say scenarios :S.

which is the fastest way now in 5.3?

Thanks in advance.

PS: sorry my english is not my language.

I've found that running scenarios gains JP fairly quickly, with one twist: Queue for specifics scenarios. You get 85JP at the end of each specific Scenario, 25 more than you'd get from the cache if you did randoms. Now, this works best for straight DPS such as you and my warlock, as we have halfhour wait times for heroics half the time... Of course, you could also queue for heroics while you're doing the scenarios, and just grind out the scenarios while waiting for your heroic queue to pop, and get the best of both worlds.

10+ Year Old Account
    heroic dungeons provides you ton too, A while ago i did the pandario hero, and i got like 4000 JP a day because of it, might worth a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeons, period. 120 per Boss not counting the bonus at the end.

Find a good tank, dps and heals. Heroix dungeons provide a ton of JP and fast if you do it right. I got a good random the other day and earned 360 JP in just under 7 minutes.

kill the 5.2 rares in krasarang, which gives the honor marks, use guild battle standard thingie while clicking the honor tokens (they give 313,5 with standard) and turn the honor into JP, made around 3k in a couple of hours, of which I only spend a few min/hour killing them
    alot of JP for very little work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meiluy View Post
    Of course, you could also queue for heroics while you're doing the scenarios, and just grind out the scenarios while waiting for your heroic queue to pop, and get the best of both worlds.
    Thanks for the fast replys guys gonna try this.

If you have a tank, run heroics. You can chain pull and get through each heroic in under 10 mins, 120 JP per boss, 3-4 bosses per instance = 360-480 per 10 mins = 2,160 - 2,880 per hour. In under two hours, you're JP capped.

10+ Year Old Account
    try to run 4 dps, 1 tank heroics if you can go with some semi-geared people, it's hilarious how fast it can go