Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LTCrystallite View Post
    I care about the filling more than the candy coating. We were gonna kill Deathwing because that's who the main villain was. He barely, if ever interacted with actual players. There was no emotional player investment of why we hated him besides the forced "shattering" theme. The end fight was chaotic looking and crazy, sure, but it just felt completely empty to me. Too much visual, not enough actual player hatred or investment into him.
    Flooding Auberdine, Destroying the Park in Stormwind, Splitting the Barrens in half. Opening the Greymane Wall. There were many points that pissed players off.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Uhh. . .what? The old gods are what corrupted sargaeras.
    Where did you learn this?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    totally forgot about that, yep if they come back so does archimonde
    Not gonna lie...I'd be pretty hyped to see Archimonde make a return out of nowhere. Could you imagine a raid with the return of Archimonde, Varimathras, Balnazzar, Mal'ganis, Annetheron, Tichondrius, Mannoroth, Magtheridon, etc.?

Though I guess they could always come back and say that demons with a certain magnitude of power and above have too much power to ever be pieced back together. That would stop Archimonde and above from coming back over and over anyway.
    Last edited by Shadowygoodness; 2013-05-27 at 03:17 AM.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Where did you learn this?
    hes joking obviously, nobody corrupted sargeras at all, he is not mad, he simply lost his faith in order I explained it on page 1 or 2

here:
    he became depressed due to the endless fighting against the demons and he began to believe that an ordered universe is unnatural and thus responsible for the corruptive nature of demons
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-05-27 at 03:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still think we end up siding with the burning legion to fight the titans. The titans want to kill us and the legion wants to save us from that fate!
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I still think we end up siding with the burning legion to fight the titans. The titans want to kill us and the legion wants to save us!
    that would be awesome xD but their idea of saving us is making us addicted to fel magic im afraid ;P

he became depressed due to the endless fighting against the demons and he began to believe that an ordered universe is unnatural and thus responsible for the corruptive nature of demons
    ^ This. Sargeras is not crazy. He simply had a change of heart and sees things from a different perspective. To him, all life is a peversion. The only way to have a universe where order is supreme is a universe devoid of chaotic life. His legion of demons are tools. Once Sargeras has managed to exterminate all life in the universe, the Legion gets the axe.
    Those who you know as Warlocks are your Salvation through Destruction. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    ^ This. Sargeras is not crazy. He simply had a change of heart and sees things from a different perspective. To him, all life is a peversion. The only way to have a universe where order is supreme is a universe devoid of chaotic life. His legion of demons are tools. Once Sargeras has managed to exterminate all life in the universe, the Legion gets the axe.
    He's twisted, the Titan the Pantheon trained gone he is...consumed...by Sargeras.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    He's twisted, the Titan the Pantheon trained gone he is...consumed...by Sargeras.
    he lost faith in their vision of an ordered universe, that's it, he lost his faith due to endless fighting, basically he realized that all he did was in vain because the universe is naturally chaotic. is that twisted? for the pantheon sure^^ but objectively? not so sure

10+ Year Old Account
    he lost faith in their vision of an ordered universe, that's it, he lost his faith due to endless fighting, basically he realized that all he did was in vain because the universe is naturally chaotic. is that twisted? for the pantheon sure^^ but objectively? not so sure
    Weak willed.

Warrior-Magi

also: consider for a moment that the true leader of the legion IS a titan. he probably could build a machine like that.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by LTCrystallite View Post
    I care about the filling more than the candy coating. We were gonna kill Deathwing because that's who the main villain was. He barely, if ever interacted with actual players. There was no emotional player investment of why we hated him besides the forced "shattering" theme. The end fight was chaotic looking and crazy, sure, but it just felt completely empty to me. Too much visual, not enough actual player hatred or investment into him.
    He appeared several times, including a particularly moving quest chain in the Badlands. I assume a lot of players who make this complaint skipped all that low level content. But he was also involved in the Twilight Highlands quests and briefly visible starting the events of Hyjal. Plus flying around nuking random zones and all the devastation to the world in the Cataclysm.

Compare, for example, Kael'thas and Illidan who never appeared in Outland at all. And neither of whom players hated... in fact it was kind of shit having to kill them given that they were good guys last time we saw them (well more or less in Illidan's case)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    He appeared several times, including a particularly moving quest chain in the Badlands. I assume a lot of players who make this complaint skipped all that low level content. But he was also involved in the Twilight Highlands quests and briefly visible starting the events of Hyjal. Plus flying around nuking random zones and all the devastation to the world in the Cataclysm.

Compare, for example, Kael'thas and Illidan who never appeared in Outland at all. And neither of whom players hated... in fact it was kind of shit having to kill them given that they were good guys last time we saw them (well more or less in Illidan's case)...
    technically deathwing was present, but come on you can't expect high level players to do low level content to have a reason to kill DW in a highlevel raid. blizzard did way better in Wrath, Arthas was everywhere, Deathwing should have had more appearences in the high level areas imo, but you're perfectly right about Illidan and Kael.. I'll never forgive Blizzard for how they made us kill Illidan ..
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2013-05-27 at 03:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    that would be awesome xD but their idea of saving us is making us addicted to fel magic im afraid ;P
    maybe! its the only way we can be saved from titan magic?
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    also: consider for a moment that the true leader of the legion IS a titan. he probably could build a machine like that.
    true they might even have built their own corrupted versions of those machines, kinda like some kind of hellforge or demonforge

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    hes joking obviously, nobody corrupted sargeras at all, he is not mad, he simply lost his faith in order I explained it on page
    "Who says hes mad"
    "Maybe hes just misunderstood" - Metzen

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 04:19 AM ----------

Arthas was everywhere, Deathwing should have had more appearences in the high level areas imo, but you're perfectly right about Illidan and Kael.. I'll never forgive Blizzard for how they made us kill Illidan ..
    Well Blizzard didnt have the tech and ability to create story as they do now then back in BC
    Blizzard did say throwing Arthas everywhere in Wrath made it almost "comical" - though i disagree

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 04:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowygoodness View Post
    Once Sargeras has managed to exterminate all life in the universe, the Legion gets the axe.
    I dont think its a vendetta against all life and more bout resotring the universe to its "natural" chaotic state - thus un-doing the work of the Titans

Cant really have chaos if all thats around are piles of rocks
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    "Who says hes mad"
    "Maybe hes just misunderstood" - Metzen

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 04:19 AM ----------

Well Blizzard didnt have the tech and ability to create story as they do now then back in BC
    Blizzard did say throwing Arthas everywhere in Wrath made it almost "comical" - though i disagree

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 04:21 AM ----------

I dont think its a vendetta against all life and more bout resotring the universe to its "natural" chaotic state - thus un-doing the work of the Titans

Cant really have chaos if all thats around are piles of rocks
    yeah I think he would spare the demons