Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Your holy pally didn't cast Devotion Aura on either of the 2 longest fights. I also agree that Holy Avenger will be more useful for him on this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by marklar View Post
    AG is the wrong talent for this fight, except for trying to get ranked. rampages are almost never the problem for getting this down; it's raid damage during the later head phases.

if each healer is asked to use a cooldown on 1/3 rampages, then ascendance/SLT easily covers it.

HTT is a powerful talent to have on this fight because you can drop it during that 6th head when the raid health is falling, green bombs are incoming, and you're running away from something. on that same note, a druid can pick up SWG through symbiosis and do a tranq on the run.

AG = win the healing meters
    HTT = difference between a wipe on the 6th head and a kill
    All fine advice except the shaman in question is a dps and not a healer. I'm talking about hybrids healing, not healers. HTT could be used as well but the OP says they were dieing on rampages...

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    All fine advice except the shaman in question is a dps and not a healer. I'm talking about hybrids healing, not healers. HTT could be used as well but the OP says they were dieing on rampages...
    guess i misread that, sorry.
    in that case, AG is a great choice although i would still save it for the 6th head phase rather than rampage. if the OP's group is dying during rampage, then that's 100% on the healers. if they can't heal rampages, they're not going to be able to heal heads 5-7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    but the OP says they were dieing on rampages...
    OP said they weren't dying on rampages.

In my main's raid group, we just did GRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRGRG or however many until dead. When I first saw the blue and the path of death it leaves, how do people handle the blue? My alt is the other tank in Fhi's group (Zarvanuuk) and would like to know a little more in regards of how to handle the blue to help out the group (since I never had to handle blue, and the one time I did it was crazy).

For Blue the path of frost left behind can be removed by a person with cinders running through it.

To get rid of the path of frost while your kiting it run near a cinder pile so the beam has to cut through it. It stops as soon as it hits the cinders. The two abilities are tied together in a way that it ends up benefiting you if handled correctly later in the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Calest View Post
    For Blue the path of frost left behind can be removed by a person with cinders running through it.

To get rid of the path of frost while your kiting it run near a cinder pile so the beam has to cut through it. It stops as soon as it hits the cinders. The two abilities are tied together in a way that it ends up benefiting you if handled correctly later in the fight.
    unfortunately if you've been killing a bunch of red snakes before you get to a blue, cinders will kill you super fast. So unless you're standing right next to a blue patch and have saved a big defensive CD, you're probably not going to clear up much blue crap.

Number one mistake people make doing this is attempting GRGRGRG. This is a tactic that very very geared and skilled players or LFR groups use. It requires no focus, but requires amazing numbers to pull off. The 3 rules I've found are simply:

1) Always kill a red head when active.
    2) Always blow long (read 2min) derp cds on red head.
    3) If your healers are amazing, kill as many green heads as you want, if not, don't kill more than 2 until the final head.

We do GRGRGRG and I off-heal as Resto Shaman (Enh normally) to 3 heal that fight.

It's very important that your Raid Leader or whoever needs the least amount of mechanic concentration is coordinating your raid CD's - Disc should be able to Spirit Shell every rampage. On the first, no CDs are needed. Also, it is a 20 sec rampage so the CDs need to be staggered. We use a Dmg Red first, followed by another or a Healing CD.

3 min CDs can be used in Rampage sets 1+4, 2+5, 3+6 - Try to Tranq at the end of 6 and save some CDs that can be used regardless of movement, we are lucky to have HTT here, but you will not have that.

Aside from all the other advice everyone has gave,

I can give your Enhance shaman some specifics as it is my expertise. This should alleviate some stress on Healers during movement portions when Green shit is blowing up everywhere.

Glyph:
    Healing Storm (20% More Healing per MW Stack)
    Healing Totem (Adds 10% Fire, Frost, Nature Reduction each of its Ticks)
    Chaining (Increase range of Chain Heal by 100% adds 4sec CD)

I will assume, since it is very gear dependent, that he is not yet in a Haste build. Using talented Echo of the Elements will allow his Chain Heal to damn near always proc the extra healing and extra chain bounce. Theoretically, with the Glyph of Chaining and lucky MW procs (2 piece Tier helps tremendously), it can hit over half the raid every 4 seconds. Have him using it on CD (if needed) macro to self or a ranged player, dropping Healing Totem on CD for the % Dmg Reduction, Dropping Healing Rain in the Rampage. Have him time/save Ascendance + AG for the very end of the fight for a huge healing burst when things are most hectic.