So how we feel about the Revival Tranq buffs now that 5.3 is here?

I figure we can have a discussion about it now that most of the week is over. Im also thinking about posting some numbers later on from my current raid.

Honestly, raid cooldowns in 25's are just stupidly powerful now, there would wanna be some insane raid damage coming in 5.4 or the buff is just stupid.

Me too... When I play my druid and I see that tranq is doing 30% of my healing it makes me feel like I didn't work hard.

I was told to hold my cooldown on Durumu (normal, but still) for the maze phase. On the beam phase 2 hymn healed up the whole raid (25 man) from like 20% hp to 100% in less time than I could cast an instant unleashed HR + chain heal combo. After that, my "tiny little" healing tide felt like a letdown. And this is only ONE encounter. That was when I gave up a bit...
    I have some thoughts about this healing style we have in mop, and the classes who can adapt it really well with instant spells, absorbs and such, but I came to the conclusion it must be just me who feel overly depressed of the current state of healing.
    But yeah, I agree, if this buff was needed, I am scared of 5.4

Deleted
    It's good that they introduced it now in 5.3 where it doesn't matter so that they can hopefully realise that it's stupid and revert it for 5.4 when the new content arrives.

I actually never understood why they made it live at all. Yes, in 10 player mode the cooldowns were - relatively seen - at least double as strong as in 25 player mode. But you also have about double the amount of healers in 25 raids, so overall seen it was fine.
    I can only assume this was a band-aid solution to close the gap between the absorb and the pure-hps classes without tempering with the real problem.

Our boomkins have never done such amazing amounts of healing!

I think it's fine that they buffed Tranq (though they should have only buffed it for resto) and Divine Hymn (since almost every priest runs disc right now) but that massive buff to Revival, I just don't get it. It's not like the monks were in need of a HPS buff in the first place, HTT feels like garbage now compared to these amazing raid healing cooldowns.