Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    What kind of maintenance? It really intrigued me tbh

---------- Post added 2013-05-27 at 06:38 PM ----------

Also, I'm going to confirm soon but actually I think it was an extra $200 not $300 for the watercooling (on top of the $1300)

Quote Originally Posted by Ripox View Post
    What kind of maintenance? It really intrigued me tbh
    The water slowly evaporates and collects all kinds of crap along the way so it needs to be drained, changed and filled every once in a while just like a swimming pool. You can go for years without doing it but it'll make a difference in how much noise the whole thing makes and how well it can actually cool down the components, and not doing regular maintenance will mean it'll break down faster and more often.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    But...it looks so nice

But...it looks so nice
    Gonna be really blunt and to the point so that there's no confusion on this matter...

Getting a water cooling sure helps overclocking a bit more, but getting it before SSD is just as stupid as pimping out $100 soviet car for looks...

Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok ok for your sake I'll get an SSD with it, chill

Now, the watercooling will mean 5.0 Ghz instead of 4.6GHz how will that impact FPS in games like WoW/BO2/BF3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now, the watercooling will mean 5.0 Ghz instead of 4.6GHz how will that impact FPS in games like WoW/BO2/BF3?
    I answered that in your other OC thread. No, it will not mean 5ghz. Not necessarily, anyway.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab