Deleted

boomkin and destro lock gems

Hello ! A few days ago has been relased a new patch with a lot of changes in pvp. I have to characters - boomy and destro lock. My question is - what gems are better now ? Gems with main stat and pvp power - 80 int 160 pvp power for example or normal pve gems such as the 180 int or for example "x" intellect and "y" critical strike? And what about trinkets? Which are better, pve or pvp?

Moonkins probably crit everywhere you can to fish for starsurge procs, destro mastery for stronger burst and better heal. You can also take a note for moonkin dots haste breakpoints and get exact amount of haste needed to reach closest one without sacrificing crit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyaldee View Post
    Moonkins probably crit everywhere you can to fish for starsurge procs, destro mastery for stronger burst and better heal. You can also take a note for moonkin dots haste breakpoints and get exact amount of haste needed to reach closest one without sacrificing crit.
    I dont think that this is answer what i needed.... i need a simple answer - pve gems or pvp with pvp power?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talpez View Post
    I dont think that this is answer what i needed.... i need a simple answer - pve gems or pvp with pvp power?
    PvE

/10chars