Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody has mentioned the G500. I have been using it daily since 2010 without a single issue. Not as many buttons, but it is legendary in my opinion. I have big man hands and it fits perfectly. Super smooth changing the DPI on the fly. The scroll wheel can change between free wheeling and clicking. I love it.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k Cooler: NZXT Kraken X60 Thermal Paste: Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra Mobo: ASUS Maximus VI Formula RAM: 32GB G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2133 SSD: Samsung 840 EVO GPU: GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 WindForce OS: Windows 10 Pro PSU: Corsair AX860 80+ Platinum Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D Monitor: Dell U3415W 34" 21:9 3440x1440 Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G502 Headset: Logitech G35 Speakers: Logitech Z53 NAS: Synology DS214 Play (6TB RAID-0) Router: ASUS AC87R

Looks like these both use adns-9x00 sensors, so they're going to be pretty comparable barring other flaws. Unfortunately, you really need to talk to someone who's owned a mouse to get insight on most of these problems. If I had to pick one between those two, I'd give a try to the Aivia Krypton. In terms of personal preference, I find symmetrical mice tend to better fit my hand, and I've never come across a tiltwheel that I found to respond nicely. Since you're deadset on only these two mice, I'd just try to look for personal preference features like that to try to eliminate one. If you choose wrong, you can usually just return it and give something else a go.

Good luck too. I've bought a dozen high-end gaming mice, have a good idea what I want, and still haven't found one that's completely perfect for me. Marest's suggestions are consistent with what I've found to be the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Flip a coin then? Roccat have scroll wheel. I think you're going to end up with a naga though. Just a hunch. I know you say you won't. But I have a feeling you will.
    He really doesn't seem interested. Despite its popularity, the Razer Naga isn't objectively a great mouse. It's a gimmick--the only thing it has going for it is its dozen extra buttons. To anyone that can figure out how to get the ~50-60 binds they need out of their keyboard, the Naga is really just a normal mouse with a problematic sensor and durability issues.

Deleted
    I just checked back to share my opinion about mouse.
    I bought Gigabyte Aivia Krypton and i can say after few days of usage:

- 8200dpi feels like thunder precise
    - roller is so quiet and smooth that you will never like to scroll logitech or razer
    - you get 2 chassis for different pads
    - back and forward side buttons are rly solid and you can't press them by accident like razers
    - middle mouse button is just amazing (soft and silent)
    - long cable
    - no negative accel
    - software is rubbish but i dont care as long as its working with seetings i made

Only negative side is price. I got it for 61€, but you don't change mouse every month so it was a geat investment.

cheers

Deleted
    How longs the warranty?

Deleted
    Dealer gave me 2 years.