Battlefield Barrens - new opinion on CRZ

Love the no CRZ when playing my hunter who can solo everything but the new commanders, farm stuff uninterrupted later at night. I even group to help other out, and it does go a bit faster.

Kind of dislike it on my other toons that are not as good. Finally ran into 2 others and a group of 3 made farming the stuff easy.

To me it feels like the way looting and killing works for this event, is a way Blizz is trying to make grouping and CRZ more appealing?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's just a side effect of the looting changes in 5.2 being used more frequently.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Am enjoying it as well but also as the server i,m on is pretty heavy population wise there is teams of horde and allience worknig on the commanders lots more chatter in general chat too,

Overall i,ve not been a big fan of the crz at all i can see blizzards reasoning behind it but it just seemed to be a super glue fix to bridge a cracking dam .it stopped people been even close to acting together .

But with the battlefield barrens stuff going on lots of talking in general chat lots of people worknig together helping out (yes we get the occasional a-hole but they are soon moved on when they realise they are noticed by people who know them on the server. and as others have said you can literally jsut mindlessly grind if you want and if you happen to run past a commander been downed then away you go as its not faction tagged anymore etc.
    Faith Manages

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lezarin View Post
    Am enjoying it as well but also as the server i,m on is pretty heavy population wise there is teams of horde and allience worknig on the commanders lots more chatter in general chat too,

Overall i,ve not been a big fan of the crz at all i can see blizzards reasoning behind it but it just seemed to be a super glue fix to bridge a cracking dam .it stopped people been even close to acting together .

But with the battlefield barrens stuff going on lots of talking in general chat lots of people worknig together helping out (yes we get the occasional a-hole but they are soon moved on when they realise they are noticed by people who know them on the server. and as others have said you can literally jsut mindlessly grind if you want and if you happen to run past a commander been downed then away you go as its not faction tagged anymore etc.
    Don't start me on the barrens chat.. People already began to shout 'Where is mankrik's wife!?'
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?