Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    The Alliance and the Horde are in Orgrimmar and are about to strike Garrosh down

The Sha of Pride emerges and starts wrecking shit

The Alliance and Horde are struggling to defeat it

Wrathion uses all of the legendary artifacts the heroes got him and subdues the Sha of Pride

As the Sha of Pride collapses, a giant portal opens up

A powerful wave of water surges and knocks everyone back

Azshara appears and her Naga snatch all of the artifacts

They retreat back into the portal

Then this happens http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...5#post21247295
    You got me excited till i saw the words naga..
    Replace Naga with burning legion and i would think it would be an amazing expansion start=)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    well he could be behind all the shit that is happening, he may be manipulating garrosh, or wrathion may be consuming power to re create y'shaarj

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 05:49 PM ----------

well he could be behind all the shit that is happening, he may be manipulating garrosh, or wrathion may be consuming power to re create y'shaarj

Personally, he should stay a non villain. He'd be ambiguous, more like a rival to the factions than an actual enemy. He can deceive the faction members (such as players) into performing tasks for a very agreeable reward (such as legends, items etc) in order to test how strong and willing they are, or to vanquish a common threat (such as the Lei Shen) or to stop a compromising leader (Garrosh) in order to have better control over the actions of the two for future plans.

He SHOULD bring the Burning Legion and Titans to the planet, causing the two to fight each other so the alliance and horde can collaborate a joint killing blow on both, so to speak.

And then the Draenei can take back Argus, who then proceed to hire the help of the Worgen who are exceptional at recon and who REALLY REALLY need more lore.

and then, cake.
    Last edited by LTCrystallite; 2013-05-28 at 05:01 PM.
    Do not underestimate us.

Quote Originally Posted by kindomroll View Post
    we killed his daddy, secretly he dislikes us but leading us on is final plan. probably releasing Y'Shaarj
    This is also what I think will happen.

IMO I'd rather NOT see the end of Siege of Orgrimmar be made into a cliffhanger for the next expansion. They can do an event in 5.5 or 6.0 to lead into it. While some foreshadowing like Wrathion is doing is fine, I'd rather SoO just be the conclusion to MoP' story and not have a nailed on cliffhanger. I also don't want Wrathion to show up himself. The conclusion to Wrathion's story in MoP should be at the end of his quest chain and not at the end of the raid where we already have so many characters to juggle. Varian, Jaina, Vol'jin, Thrall, etc.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 01:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    This is also what I think will happen.
    That would make NO sense considering that:

1. His whole 4.3 quest line was about having the rogue character work FOR Wrathion to KILL Deathwing and his followers. And how he'd be butthurt after SENDING that rogue to kill Deathwing? Wtf?

2. It All of his development in MoP points towards him sincerely not wanting to be his father, and having no remorse for his death.

Wrathion has such great potential... I hope they do not ruin him by turning him fully villainous or insane. His motives need to be good, while his methods can be questionable. He's much more interesting as a character you want to trust, but are uncertain if you should.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombringer View Post
    Wrathion has such great potential... I hope they do not ruin him by turning him fully villainous or insane. His motives need to be good, while his methods can be questionable. He's much more interesting as a character you want to trust, but are uncertain if you should.
    Ambiguous good guys are always far more interesting than cliche villains, so i definitely agree wit' dis'. Wrathion is one of the newer characters that I actually like.
    Do not underestimate us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    IMO I'd rather NOT see the end of Siege of Orgrimmar be made into a cliffhanger for the next expansion. They can do an event in 5.5 or 6.0 to lead into it. While some foreshadowing like Wrathion is doing is fine, I'd rather SoO just be the conclusion to MoP' story and not have a nailed on cliffhanger. I also don't want Wrathion to show up himself. The conclusion to Wrathion's story in MoP should be at the end of his quest chain and not at the end of the raid where we already have so many characters to juggle. Varian, Jaina, Vol'jin, Thrall, etc.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 01:04 PM ----------

That would make NO sense considering that:

1. His whole 4.3 quest line was about having the rogue character work FOR Wrathion to KILL Deathwing and his followers. And how he'd be butthurt after SENDING that rogue to kill Deathwing? Wtf?

2. It All of his development in MoP points towards him sincerely not wanting to be his father, and having no remorse for his death.
    thats the plan, he got on our good side by killing his father, i have a funny feeling about wrathion

thats the plan, he got on our good side by killing his father, i have a funny feeling about wrathion
    His methods are questionable, but he's done nothing to suggest he doens't have azeroth's best interests at heart. It's just a matter of what means he plans to use towards his goals. He's not evil or insane, he doesn't want to destroy the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    His methods are questionable, but he's done nothing to suggest he doens't have azeroth's best interests at heart. It's just a matter of what means he plans to use towards his goals. He's not evil or insane, he doesn't want to destroy the world.
    I dont care what he means, I just want to gut that wretch.

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You got me excited till i saw the words naga..
    Replace Naga with burning legion and i would think it would be an amazing expansion start=)
    Usually expansions don't start at the same exact point where the last one finishes.

The Last Raid usually brings an ending to the mainplot of the expansion, not leaving you there with a giant cliffhanger.
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2013-05-28 at 07:46 PM.

we killed his daddy, secretly he dislikes us but leading us on is final plan. probably releasing Y'Shaarj
    He's a black dragon, he couldn't care less about his dad, he might have a cunning plan beyond "repel the imminent (Probably legion) invasion" but it's unknown what that plan is.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh too long to explain
    I bet it is.

Y'shaarj is dead. Garrosh only has its "essence", which he is gonna feed to Norushen I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Y'shaarj is dead. Garrosh only has its "essence", which he is gonna feed to Norushen I guess.
    Is that why you can hear it say "I only sleep" in the scenario?
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Deleted
    tbh ill consider wrathion as a side character to y'shaarj-like the wormtail to voldemort

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=rrtuYOmHmFU
    recent sound file
    I knew he was a funny character

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=rrtuYOmHmFU
    recent sound file
    I knew he was a funny character
    I couldn't stop laughing when Tong interrupted him and Wrathion's surprise xD Then at the end it was funny after Tong's speech.

Deleted
    Why necro this threat?

Blizzard has been building Wrathion as a character for quite sometime. They won't kill him off this xpac. He is one of the new generation of Azeroth along with Anduin.