Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Wrathion as the final MOP boss

we dethrone garrosh, as his final attack he kills sha of pride (like grom did with mannoroth) just as we think its finish Wrathion appears as the final boss (his final plan).

/discuss

Makes sense, Wrathion suffers greatly from pride. But I think his plan is repel the next burning legion invasion.

Deleted
    No Wrathion will be a boss in the next expansion when Deathwing returns and Wrathion joins him to finish the job as father and son.

Deleted
    After all the sh17 we went through with him (as rogue during Cata) and all of the stuff in Pandaria, including his involvment of him in 5.3, what with learning a leason from the Celestials; I seriously doubt it.

Although it's an interesting idea Wrathion hasn't been that proud, he hasn't got anything to be proud about.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Sounds like the tale of George Dubbya not Wrathion lol, but yah I sort of wondered what he might have up his sleeve, I don't think this is it, but I do admit, when I first met Wrathion, I thought hmmm this guy is slicker then goose shit...do not trust, do NOT trust haha
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion is a child, he will be 'Neutral' for next 2 expansions, and might then become evil/corrupted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    No Wrathion will be a boss in the next expansion when Deathwing returns and Wrathion joins him to finish the job as father and son.
    Speaking of which, aren't we a bit overdue for Nefarian to reanimate the poor girl again?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza the Hutt View Post
    Speaking of which, aren't we a bit overdue for Nefarian to reanimate the poor girl again?

This right here gave me a good laugh.

and as for OP.. Unless Wrathion tries to pull a Lelouch/Zero and basically get us to work together by hating him I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceofblood View Post
    Makes sense, Wrathion suffers greatly from pride. But I think his plan is repel the next burning legion invasion.
    Not at all.

Wrathion is humble. He is ashamed of his father's legacy. He also pleads to Chi-ji for help, proud people don't beg.

Deleted
    we killed his daddy, secretly he dislikes us but leading us on is final plan. probably releasing Y'Shaarj

10+ Year Old Account
    A very interesting thought. Wrathion is a very eluding character. But, with that being said, I'm not sure he would be a MoP boss. Maybe instead he will show where he resides at the end of MoP by putting someone else against us, or help us fight off a strong adversary of the Burning Legion... much like a small raid like Ruby Sanctum in WotLK. I think this because of his hints towards the next expansion and I believe he will have involvement there as well.
    Last edited by Vorality; 2013-05-27 at 06:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels like he is going to usher into the world something bad, like he is messing with stuff he dosent understand. We will end up having to kill what he brought into this world and in the end he will be lie "my bad i didnt know it would end up like this"
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

If we fight Wrathion then we will fight him probably because he grows to powerful and want to bring Azeroth under his rule as he thinks that a united Azeroth can only stand against the Burning Legion, and he wants to conquer Azeroth similiar to the Thunder King as he conquered Pandaria.

Unity at a Price.

Wrathion seems to want to make amends for all the damage his father has done, not to make things worse. Turning him into a bad guy would make me roll my eyes.

Deleted
    not gonna happen - otherwise he wouldnt equip you with legendary stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    not gonna happen - otherwise he wouldnt equip you with legendary stuff...
    actually if he was the villain that would be a great plan - give us tons of oranges and then all of a sudden in the fight they dont work

Garrosh will reveal that he has sided with the burning legion after the raid gets him to 10%, then as he draws from the power of demons and prepares to kill us Wrathion and jaina will come in and save the heroes (and give a chest of items he took from garrosh's chambers before saving us). Then the legion will take over orgrimmar and it will be used as the legions base of operations in the next expansion. Orcs will get a new home city built at the cross roads or something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    Garrosh will reveal that he has sided with the burning legion after the raid gets him to 10%, then as he draws from the power of demons and prepares to kill us Wrathion and jaina will come in and save the heroes (and give a chest of items he took from garrosh's chambers before saving us). Then the legion will take over orgrimmar and it will be used as the legions base of operations in the next expansion. Orcs will get a new home city built at the cross roads or something.
    lool, wow. jaina saves the day...? I hope that bitch dies during the siege

Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    That would actually be pretty cool if Garrosh had a special phase for Heroic just like Firelands Ragnaros did.