Deleted

New to GW2, looking for friends!

Well, first off, I bought Guild Wars 2 the other day and i'm currently a level 22 human guardian. I love the game however i'm still fairly new to it and i'm wondering if there's anyone else out there who's fairly new to the game and would like to play together on it? I find it enjoyable playing it on my own however I believe it would be a lot better if there was 2 or more playing together. I know the game is coming up to being a year old so finding 'newbies' like my self may be difficult to come by. Anyway, thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    ASL!! Only joking, helps to know what server you're on, not that you cant guest anyway but in terms of a guild and think might help.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you haven't found a guild yet, this is a good place to hook up with other players.
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/game/players

And welcome to the party
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    Hahaha, i'm on the Ring of Fire server so i'm looking for EU English speaking players and thanks for the link it will help a lot.

Deleted
    Are you still looking? because would love some new buddies to play with. I played to level 56 as a elementalist and got bored playing solo. I hope i can join up

Deleted
    Yeah thats a good question are you still looking? I got the game the other day and am looking for someone to play through with, I don't have a very high level character because i dont know what class im playing yet and I am on the Ring OF Fire server too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridoms View Post
    Are you still looking? because would love some new buddies to play with. I played to level 56 as a elementalist and got bored playing solo. I hope i can join up
    Quote Originally Posted by iiProdigy View Post
    Yeah thats a good question are you still looking? I got the game the other day and am looking for someone to play through with, I don't have a very high level character because i dont know what class im playing yet and I am on the Ring OF Fire server too
    not sure if you guys saw the date that thread was made but in case you guys are still looking for people to play with then i recommend asking n you server Lion's Arch, visiting your servers website (if they have one) and you can visit this link for more help http://www.reddit.com/r/GuildRecruitment
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

I wouldn't mind to level with you.I'm anyway in a process of leveling 4 alts at the same time.So you can add - moiraine.2753 - if you are still looking for leveling buddies.