Helping players get started in challenge modes.

So me and my friends are running this campaign during the weekends, we boost people for free in challenge modes. Meaning we take ONE random player at a time on our stream with us via twitch dice roll, carry him/her through whatever instance that person wants so he/she can get started in CM's. We usually end up boosting 20 people per day for free.

We all were there at some point, no experience, but got the skill to pull through but only facing groups who require experience. With our help YOU can run get into groups!

We're doing this mainly ALL friday and saturday on live stream.

If you wanna get started in CM's, tune in on the weekends, have a chat/laugh and maybe YOU will be the winner of the honour to play with our mains in a challenge mode of your choosing.

--REMOVED--
    Above is last weekends fun times
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-06-02 at 01:19 AM.

I wish you luck. Unfortunately I find the CM gear as ugly as sin (with one exception) which killed my interest in the format right off the bat.

Edit: You should probably mention your Faction, and thus not get the wrong people's hopes up. You would be effectively 4 manning it if you picked my poor worgen.
    Last edited by Darmalus; 2013-05-13 at 07:27 AM.

You're still welcome to try

Challenge modes are so fun. I find them more fun than raiding even though I've done 9/9 gold on 8 chars and I still do them every day. Best addition to WoW EVER imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fun. if you still want to do this dice roll weekend by the next month, maybe you can help boost my tank monk and a healer bro of mine so we can familiarize ourselves with challenge mode since want to give it a try when we resub haha

We're EU alliance though :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw that's a shame. Still, have fun with this!

Deleted
    I think I've seen you do challenge modes on saturday, if you are the mage who was boosting a warlock in the Brewery?

Would do challenge modes again if you could pick more than one mount per character or if the mounts were bind on account. That's pretty cool how you're helping people get started though.

Deleted
    Mudor! I have about 4 of the Challenge mode dungeons done on Gold and am seriously wanting to get the rest of them done (on Gold) to get them finished, Im Alliance EU too and a Pally Healer. Let me know and we can arrange something

Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Mudor! I have about 4 of the Challenge mode dungeons done on Gold and am seriously wanting to get the rest of them done (on Gold) to get them finished, Im Alliance EU too and a Pally Healer. Let me know and we can arrange something

Join the stream and you might win the giveaway!

---------- Post added 2013-05-13 at 08:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Greened View Post
    I think I've seen you do challenge modes on saturday, if you are the mage who was boosting a warlock in the Brewery?
    yes that was us

Deleted
    Join the stream and you might win the giveaway!
    Done!

/10chars

Be in mind, this is done all the time during weekends. We have helped so many people get started in CMs. With the experience they get from playing with us for free, they learn how grueling challenge modes are compared to heroics, and they get prepared for what they will face in other groups.

Deleted
    I'll make sure to watch the stream. I've always wanted to do the challenge modes, since day 1 of MoP. Lack of a "real" guild until January this year has made this pretty hard, but in March I finally tried it! Stormstout Brewery, wiped on the first trash 3 times and gave it up. Thinking of starting a group for it again, but this would be a great start for me so I can see what it's all about!

We're live now boosting for free.

Deleted
    Be in mind, this is done all the time during weekends. We have helped so many people get started in CMs. With the experience they get from playing with us for free, they learn how grueling challenge modes are compared to heroics, and they get prepared for what they will face in other groups.
    Not really a problem, I know how hard Challenge modes are and the difficulty that comes with them, I have a few already here is the link to my Armory to prove it

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ling/challenge

I'll be sure to be around on the weekends, hopefully would love to team up with some patient like minded players as myself

So far we've helped over 70 people get into CM's. 6 of them have gotten out there and done their conquerror from the experience they got in our group.

18 people helped this weekend! Tune in next time we're online and you might be the lucky one!

Didn't you get warned by Blizzard about doing this? I vaguely remember a thread of yours before, with a screenshot of a GM telling you they didn't like you doing it.