Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saoron View Post
    Nafte.. dang that shit works.. thanks again.. I just have one more request if it's possible.. I'd like the bar to change colour to red when it's under 45 focus and remain the normal focus color when it's above 45.. is that possible ?
    I've been busy this last days and was unable to reply before. I have started using WA myself very recently, so the only thing I have done is modify several auras I found on different websites/forums. Really hope this is what you're looking for.

Code:
    dSZviaGEjYUaHY2uOAFGq1mvsnBGUjiKonf3guDzODsWEr7wu7Nq9tcHHbk)MkhwsdvjzWeXWvQdsvPopr6yaCoQkSqjSuQkAXaA5s9qkvEQQhRGNlyCeIMQitMsMoPlQOCvQQ8mfY1fAJufFMO2miTDQsxceIVtPmnfvZJsvmsfkltrgniA8suNKQsUfi4Aes3Jsv6Buv1FvIxtPQMayIVYev(aFpcMO8W5T4TyIhlVRzl0If8bee6kNjR8fIiLebeD9mpj(QLLrnUCfCrBJSm2bMOY3OSXLts3iVC7IB(CeEQnYYyhOaaEqx1Ij(2bImXdpcQgMOsLkVXIFfQIL4XnedILuuBQ8dmrbamXlveqHgqLcqaamr5b6AlSTZb6AMOaakaJctuagfgrbyu512ilJnt8Q0nYh0Qgd8BShWSUD2WEXTXUQUMhIZhd4Y2zdBv6gzbFmJEXSYxJQJh9IzLFLZg28XSr53OYhd4Yg7bmRBNnSzb)2zdBv6gPWe)qmOo4lqASqE1ahT4JbCjMnkl43ypGzD7SHn)irPYdS225aDntuyIEMl6eGPXHjsytJ83h(7JjcfcIoIcJON5IobyACyIe20i)9H)(aaHcbrNtL3m4YeiVIL1BkHuaWCEqx1Ij(yaxgaRHal4BhiYep8iOAyIkv(yaxcBCGf8HnoWeFWKLbrkaGhEeunmrHjwqLkFmGldo4aRkl4haRHat8btwge5hZpH0mFsLkVLjSbRstyzDncv5Hid85i8uBKLXoqHj(ywBJSm2mXhZgLFJkvEGU2c7BkHuyACEGU2c7zwYiFbOPuPABjwIDqwvXskIabcI8nkBC5K0nYxJDfyT5nw8RqvSKXmYqkwIh3qmWRyzn2iFbOPuPABjwIDqw76GITyj3(gqWGyjf1MxXYQhxw5Nb61pFjwIhxw5vdCSVPesbaZ5Rwwg14YvWfTnYYyhyIcayIxBJSm2mXBHaJqHMKUr(XMTELh)wZRs3iFn2vEt2l2bKf8Hiq0lM1hHc1uMFXoF)0Yt(2Nj(y2O8BWQuS5Zv4yGjkaGVa7a22Nkp6fZk)yyfuHKpebIEXSUQrOMY8F1S1RPYhZABKLXMjQuPYRg4y7XLv(zGE9ZxIL4XLvEBglfskmAAIkfMyIpM12ilJnt8XSr53OsLhORTW2ohORzIcaOamkmrbyuyefGrL3Ye2GvPjSSUgHQ8qKbETnYYyZeFmGlBNnSzbFmBu(nQ8BNnSvPBKct8XaUSD2WwLUrwWRs3iFqRAmWVD2WMFUO8BNnSxCBSRQR5Th7Lh9IzLFLZg28XaUSXEaZ62zdBcKFiguh8finwiVAGJw8Xm6fZkFnQo(yaxIzJYc(n2dyw3oByZpsu(n2dyw3oByV42yxvxZBp2lvEflR3ucPaG58GUQft8XaUmawdbwW3oqKjE4rq1WevQ8XaUe24al4dBCGj(GjldIuaap8iOAyIcaybvQ8XaUm4GdSQSGFaSgcmXhmzzqKFm)esZ8jvQ85i8uBKLXoqHjEPIak0aQ0de8FKifP)W8FomatJgFUiNiuimFCEGU2c7BkHuyACEGU2c7zwYiFbOPuPABjwIDqwvXskIabcI8nkBC5K0nYxJDfyT5Rwwg14YvWfTnYYyhyIcayIxBJSm2mXhIarVywx1iutz(VA2618Q0nYxJDL3K9IDazbFice9Iz9rOqnL5xSZ3pT8KV9zIpMnk)gSkfB(CfogyIca4lWoGT9PYJEXSYpgwbvi5TqGrOqts3i)yZwVYJFRPYhZABKLXMjQuPYRyzn2iFbOPuPABjwIDqw76GITyj3(gqWGyjf1MxXYQhxw5Nb61pFjwIhxw5vdCSVPesbaZ5nw8RqvSK1oBIL4Xned8Qbo2ECzLFgOx)8LyjECzL3MXsHKcJMM4llcOqdOsbiadIbdgmattW8h2iatIYBgCzcKkvEVuaWCyWOsc

Btw, Beast Cleave is insane on Tortos (just tried normal mode) if you're killing bats. Managed to do about 20k more damage than last reset on SV. I can't say if it's better or not than SV, but I have to say that I liked it a lot.

Well I agree that BM aoe burst is crazy. Yesterday on trash before Iron Qon I got to 1.3mil dps. Trash died so fast that I couldnt get higher. For example as SV I was doing around 600-700k.

I am still learning how to play BM and I found some limitations to beast cleave (when targets spread too fast). Maybe this week I will stick with BM on tortos for the whole duration.

Maybe not really this topic question but how do you guys handle pet moving as BM? Keybind pet attack or macro it into skills?

I macro it into skills when I want the pet to switch faster.. although some fights I prefer the pet to stay put on one target and not switch, in which case just put it on passive and use the non-macro'd skill itself..

I'm gonna be going full pad mode as BM next reset on tortos, just to see how I do.. I usually sit at around 380k as SV with killing turtles + semi padding (multi shotting bats [being kited] when I get full stack renataki ) I just can't seem to catch up to the 1 million dps top SV parse, not unless I literally spend the entire fight aoe'ing the bats and the entire raid helps me.. (tricks + stun on bats + turtle kicked through etc etc)..

Been experimenting with BM quite alot on encounters I would normally favor Survival an even with /petattack, or /petassist macros, coupled with dash with in my macros I still am not convinced that BM is good for every encounter. I tried it out on Council, Tortos and even Magera and I still feel Survival is far more of a reliable spec of the 2. Of course in ST encounters BM is great but even with Blink Strikes and the better beast cleave I'm not convinced to change from Survival to BM for everything. I still feel Survival has a niche where it can be a lot more reliable than BM. I know Kennyloggins is a huge advocate of BM and that's fine but I guess everyone has their own playstyle and each guild has their own way of doing things. Sitting at 9/12 Hc so I'm not in a terrible guild but also not a top one either.

For me SV is also better on council since when Kazra is empowered I can still drop some multi shots into other bosses to get SS on them. Its harder to do as BM since you need to pet off your primary target.

Hard to say about megaera since frost head can drop my dps a lot from try to try :/

10+ Year Old Account
    How I play my beast cleave is that I multi-shot, let my pet cleave things to death, then multi-shot again when the buff is nearly down EXCEPT when I'm about to focus-cap for whatever reason. I spec into blink strikes, so when the basic attack crits when above 50 focus it hits quite hard

I noticed that kill command doesn't get baked into the beast cleave, rather it only works with bite/smack/claw and the autoattack. For some reason sometimes I don't use kill-command during AoE but I hope that KC works with the cleave (although if it crits it'll be pretty OP imo)

Beast cleave is really strong. On the trash on Animus I pulled 500k and then a steady 300k when they all died.