Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansgar View Post
    No, but as you might already know, Blizzard ended up giving 65% base resilience to everybody regardless of the gear they are wearing. This change made the "gearing up process" in battlegrounds less forgiving, as you will no longer be instant killed by somebody who has the better gear.

Well, you will most likely still die, as you wont have the PvP power to compete, but atleast you now have a chance to fight back, CC the oponen, run away, heal your self, call for help, or even learn from your mistakes ( in case you are just starting to learn a new class ), before you gout get killed.

Piror to patch 5.3 you either had to buy all the crafted pvp gear and still be undergeared, or you had to play a ton of battlegrounds, where you basicly wouldn't be able to help your team much, and you would most likely die all the time, not because of lack of skill, but because of the lack of gear.

You basicly wouldn't be able to help your team, or learn your class, before you had the gear, in order to survive and be able to compete, and learn from your mistakes.
    Well learning your class is important but I accepted that when I didnt have gear I would die a lot, I feel losing is apart of learning and getting better. I have heard my friends complain when they lose a bg but when Blizz made it harder to kill a player that is not geared they made learning less likely.

Deleted
    This guy is so talented. Can't even imagine how much hours was fast forwarded just to see that amazing drawing he did. Makes you realize how much detail you take for granted until you see every little step is taken to draw it and how much time. Never would have imagined a magnifying glass to do it also lol.

Deleted
    That's some nice art work. Damn!.
    The different techniques and materials he uses. Nice ^^

They keep saying that 25 man is more epic. And I don't know what exactly they mean by 'epic' in that context but for me and i know many others, 10 man is more enjoyable. You get a lot more the feeling you have an influence on the outcome, and you know your team mates a lot better then with 25 man.
    And it frankly bothers me that blizzard is over-hyping the 25 man so much.