I am a loremaster, and I still need to do those quests on my alts

I am not advertising anything, but this....
    This is really nothing enjoyable.
    I would rather use power leveling and other methods instead of questing.
    But Blizzard suspends people like me, and I believe it is not fair.
    Provide your reasons here why I SHOULD NOT USE POWER LEVELING?
    Last edited by psychopass; 2013-05-28 at 01:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what you are asking. "Power leveling" isn't against the ToS, as long as you aren't using exploits, which are a whole different beast.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's against Blizzard police then No don't do it, you could find others way to lvl up (Dungeons, pet battles -that will take a while-) or you could get a group of friends and lvl up with them, that will make the quests less "annoying"

Stop promoting yourself. Like seriously. Your not in it for the lore if you powerlevel. Psycho STAHP.

Deleted
    I dont really understand what's the issue you have...

You have the Loremaster achivment. The achivment is for when you have completet all the quests in game. (Litterly speaking!)
    You want more alts, but you don't wanna do the quests again, since you have DONE them before.
    You want to use power levling to get fast up to level XX.

What the bloody hell is the issue?!

I have dived 20000 thousands into the sea, scour the eternal sands of the Uldum, and I have done all of those by hands.
    However, in order to enjoy the experience of another class, I have to do the same things again.
    I have done pvp leveling, pets leveling, and archeaology leveling; like every method of leveling Blizzard has offered, and now what?
    I still want to level up more alts but to repeat the same process again is just not FAIR.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 01:40 PM ----------

Blizzard should offer players free 90 toons or charged 90 toons for better gaming experience.

Quote Originally Posted by psychopass View Post
    I have dived 20000 thousands into the sea, scour the eternal sands of the Uldum, and I have done all of those by hands.
    However, in order to enjoy the experience of another class, I have to do the same things again.
    I have done pvp leveling, pets leveling, and archeaology leveling; like every method of leveling Blizzard has offered, and now what?
    I still want to level up more alts but to repeat the same process again is just not FAIR.

Blizzard should offer players free 90 toons or charged 90 toons for better gaming experience.
    so what you're saying is that you dont enjoy the game?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account

OR... If you don't find the leveling experience enjoyable anymore, perhaps don't do it? I know, crazy concept.
    "Free" max toons will never happen in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    so what you're saying is that you dont enjoy the game?
    I enjoy the process of playing another class, dk/monk/resto shammy/prot pally/holy pally etc, but not the leveling process at all.

Deleted

Jesus.. write a book about it...
    Dont level anymore IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!

10+ Year Old Account
    Since power leveling, as a service (giving your login credentials to another so they level for you), is against the TOS as it is effectively account sharing for money it is not discussed here. Power leveling by someone leveling you in a group is not against the TOS by any means, but we can't provide you any information on the former, nothing about prices (as per your previous thread), nor is there any point to using a thread to talk yourself out of using a power leveling service.