Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    wow i will still killed them even though they are good for our world lol

roaches. no contest.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Poor roaches, only trying to live, not their fault they enjoy our waste.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Cant see how its even a debate... Cockroach? they don't do anything to you, they crawl on the ground and want food. Spider? Yeah, they are ugly, but they don't want anything to do with us. Anyone who says anything other then mosquito/nats/etc has never been in a situation where you have to be outside. Bedbugs are horrible too, you can be the cleanest person ever and still get them, aslong as you have blood you can get them. Thats a nightmare, being afriad to sleep. I'd kill all bugs that go after human blood/sweat, regardless of the effect it would have on the rest of the environment.

Scutigera coleoptrata. (Long-legged centipede thingy)

Anything with more than 4 legs can DIAF, and these basically sprint around the place on a billion legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Cant see how its even a debait... Cockroach? they don't do anything to you, they crawl on the ground and want food. Spider? Yeah, they are ugly, but they don't want anything to do with us. Anyone who says anything other then mosquito/nats/etc has never been in a situation where you have to be outside. Bedbugs are horrible too, you can be the cleanest person ever and still get them, aslong as you have blood you can get them. Thats a nightmare, being afriad to sleep. I'd kill all bugs that go after human blood/sweat, regardless of the effect it would have on the rest of the environment.
    If you see how cockroaches invade people's houses lol you will understand why. Inside people's walls there can be thousands if not millions of them hiding just waiting for you to turn off the lights...

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The wood tick.
    /signed

Bed bugs on second place.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    As others have already stated, the mosquito. Deadly, nasty little beasties!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito

Quote Originally Posted by Waynhim View Post
    /signed

Bed bugs on second place.
    Bed bugs first place. IMO

Brown marmorated stink bugs.

They serve no purpose.

What is with all of these bug killing threads?

None. I wouldn't risk upsetting the food chain.

Eliminating the mosquito would mean diseases like Malaria, Diphtheria and Sleeping Sickness would become extinct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Silverfish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mosquitoes, kill them allllllll

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Eliminating the mosquito would mean diseases like Malaria, Diphtheria and Sleeping Sickness would become extinct.
    But now alien scientists a million years from now can't resurrect the long-dead human race using mosquito trapped in tree sap...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Daishi View Post
    What is with all of these bug killing threads?

None. I wouldn't risk upsetting the food chain.
    I have no idea why there is so much bug hate at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    It would also cause significant disruptions in the food chain, which is why I chose the wood tick instead.

15+ Year Old Account
    Choosing insects to be extinct would be the tick/lice/flea/mosquito. Never had problems with them, but they are amongst the most annoying insects and they carry virusses so us humans get all these kinds of wicked diseases.
    Last edited by Taurenburger; 2013-05-28 at 03:36 PM.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Deleted
    The next generation of antibiotics is going to come from cockroaches, what they use is far superior to penecillin.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11182437

Deleted
    One? No way, ticks, bed bugs, mosquitoes. (never seen a cockroach so *shrug*)

oh, and crane flies, these just creep the hell out of me, possibly my only true phobia.