Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jotabito View Post
    I kinda liked it, even macro'd if bad executed (losing rage switching stances, bad timing on the OP letting normal attacks go through BS) would be a dps loss, hell i even miss rend and i think that, with the trinkets we have this tier, an AP based bleed we could refresh (instead of reaply every 5sg like DW) would give arms a little dps boost so at least we could be on the middle of the pack.
    I miss rend too, i think they should bring it back but instead put it on a 1.0 GCD and apply a slow effect (replace hamstring) and make it do meaningful damage, that would be awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Would be cool if they make arms the ranged spec for warrior. You know those Chinese kungfu movies were their swords can fly and swirl around the wielder? That'd be cool. Druids have boomy and feral so ranged spec for warrior sounds feasible.
    oh my This is just my thougt! So i've had this idea spinning around in my head for months. Make a specc for warriors that is quite similar to warlocks demonology specc. You stand at distance casually throwing axes and other weapons at your enemies and once you reach 100 rage you can turn into a Berserker of some sort. I got really inspired by the troll warlord hero in dota/dota2, i think this would be really cool if implemented correctly.

warriors don't need to be ranged. we need to excel (more than others) in melee combat. i'm okay with being weak when not on the target as long as i make up for it when i'm attacking.

think back to the whole game up until wrath. if a geared warrior was looking at you, you ran the other way and prayed he didn't want to kill you. nowadays we just tickle people to death.

Quote Originally Posted by jotabito View Post
    and in T10 the rage income and the HS queue bug also made fury way stronger than arms.
    nah, T10 was the leather-wearing days. i remember using an agility polearm and wearing almost full leather rogue gear to reach 100% armor pen. i could keep up with the furries in ICC that way, but rend had to be juggled perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard never will go back to dedicated PvE/PvP specialization trees. Period. Its backward thinking from Wrath and on, and if you think that's an ideal raiding environment, Everquest still has servers up last I checked.

If they did that to Warriors, they would half to do it to every other class. And speaking as someone who played a Resto Druid in Vanilla, I don't wish that fate on anyone. They would also have to completely revamp the current raiding layout to account for the complete change in raid layouts that would happen.

What needs to happen is the separation PvE and PvP damage. Blizzard has dipped their foot into this concept, and its time to take the plunge. Both Fury and Arms needs their own unique play style.

Quote Originally Posted by marklar View Post
    nah, T10 was the leather-wearing days. i remember using an agility polearm and wearing almost full leather rogue gear to reach 100% armor pen. i could keep up with the furries in ICC that way, but rend had to be juggled perfectly.
    Don't remember it at all that way. Smourne fury could easily deal with arms even in normal mode gear and not even mentioning heroic gear.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2013-07-05 at 04:01 AM.

Hammerdin in diablo 2? Remember back in the old days where hunters could melee?

Time for a major reset and revamp. Would be fun. Warlock demonology should make them melee.. Like a death claw.

Make the game interesting again

Quote Originally Posted by Fizzule View Post
    oh my This is just my thougt! So i've had this idea spinning around in my head for months. Make a specc for warriors that is quite similar to warlocks demonology specc. You stand at distance casually throwing axes and other weapons at your enemies and once you reach 100 rage you can turn into a Berserker of some sort. I got really inspired by the troll warlord hero in dota/dota2, i think this would be really cool if implemented correctly.

I've played arms almost exclusively this tier, partly due to really loving the spec and wanting to succeed with it, but also due to the fact that NO weapons have dropped in our group and I only managed to get a normal Zerat through a bonus roll. Nonetheless I'm consistently doing well on the meter within my group while realizing that if I had the weapons to go fury it would far outperform what I'm currently doing. I think blizzard is taking steps in the right direction with 5.4, but our problems really show on fights like Primordius where our stat scaling just sucks and weapon damage is everything. Hopefully with the slam and sweeping strikes buffs things will get better, I love nuking down the eggs on heroic ji'kun.