Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Elite Vendors STILL broken!!! Really Bliz?

Server up 5mins ago, waiting all morning looking forward to some hard-earned rewards (even if they ARE just cosmetic!!! grrr) I log in, hearth and fly to vendors. STILL FREAKIN' BROKE! Wow really?

/disgusted!
    Last edited by sinn1; 2013-05-28 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sinn1 View Post
    Server up 5mins ago, waiting all morning looking forward to some hard-earned rewards (even if they ARE just cosmetic!!! grrr) I log in, hearth and fly to vendors. STILL FREAKIN' BROKE! Wow really?
    /disgusted!
    That sucks man. What about the honor for tyrannical vendors?

Quote Originally Posted by Pazzz View Post
    That sucks man. What about the honor for tyrannical vendors?
    Same. This is a load of crap. In addition, The Tyrannical Conquest achieve which I already had was reversed, so I didn't have it anymore. I won a CTA, received no honor and got the achieve again. Still can't use the vendors. This is absolutely pathetic! If this were a PVE issue it would have been hotfixed within hours. We're going on a WEEK here people!!!

Crazy that it's still not up for you guys (US). I was pretty miffed that I had to wait 2 days on my Druid to start getting my new set with honor. I haven't checked Holinkas twitter, is there any acknowledgement / news from him?

Was the acheivment being rewarded a bug? I got the acheiv on all my toons just after I earned conquest, but I know that i did not earn 25k on some of my toons. Is it supposed to be account wide?
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

No its only on that character like the 75 wins mount

10+ Year Old Account
    This is ridiculous, is this the garbage my $15 pays for?

The vendors are not broken, but the achievement.
    If people are going to call it garbage, at least talk about the right issue and not simply a symptom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    The vendors are not broken, but the achievement.
    If people are going to call it garbage, at least talk about the right issue and not simply a symptom.
    The issue is blizz not making their shit work like it's suposed to

Because it's so easy to snap their fingers and fix every problem..
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Because it's so easy to snap their fingers and fix every problem..
    They had a week to fix it, and months on PTR to test it. It's just down to them not giving 2 shits about pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    They had a week to fix it, and months on PTR to test it. It's just down to them not giving 2 shits about pvp.
    You must not know how the PTR works then.
    All of your achievements on the PTR are reset, there was no way for them to know about this issue.
    Lets see how quickly you can solve the issue.

I should really find something worthwhile to put here now...

really ridiculous, and nobody from Blizzard is able to give an explanation, six days to fix a problem, and still lying?
    holinka Desvin, WoW PvP Designer post on twitter:
    Glorious Conquest quartermasters Should be back in the U.S. after maintenance on Tuesday

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipewow View Post
    really ridiculous, and nobody from Blizzard is able to give an explanation, six days to fix a problem, and still lying?
    holinka Desvin, WoW PvP Designer post on twitter:
    Glorious Conquest quartermasters Should be back in the U.S. after maintenance on Tuesday
    That doesn't make anyone a liar. Either he is mistaken, or something else has interrupted that fix.

Quote Originally Posted by lookatmypet View Post
    You must not know how the PTR works then.
    All of your achievements on the PTR are reset, there was no way for them to know about this issue.
    Lets see how quickly you can solve the issue.
    Because there's no 2.2k rated players on the PTR right? They had the feedback, they ignored it.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I want to know why they haven't given us any update at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    It's just down to them not giving 2 shits about pvp.
    When have they ever gave 2 shits about pvp? Fixes always take weeks, if not months. It's been like this since the dawn of arena and battlegrounds.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, pretty damn annoyed. Need to get my feral set for my druid for RBG's/Arena, but this is holding me back.

15+ Year Old Account
    Outside ORG sending your children down the mines.
    They JUST fixed it on Ragnaros EU

Millions and millions of dollars paid every month to them. Basic mistakes...I'd love you have GC job.