Deleted

2 Screens, help?

Hello

So I never had 2 screens before and I do now. I get them to work and all but I cant seem to figure out how to like put stuff on my 2nd screen. You know like move over stuff, internet and what not?
    What settings do I need to change or go where and change?

My 2nd screen is a samsung syncmaster T220 and my primary is the new BenQ XL2411T(or XL24IIT). Main have 1980x1080 and 2nd 1680x1050 if that is something that matters.

So how do I make it so I can use my 2nd screen? I cant seem to figure it out. I use windows7.

If anyone could explain I would be very happy!

As long as they are both plugged in you should just be able to drag the windows over from your main to your secondary. The only thing that you need to keep in mind is that you must align the monitor in your display settings so that the system recognizes where it is.

For Nvidia:

Right Click on Desktop
    Click Nvidia Control Panel
    Go to 'Set up multiple displays'
    Drag the monitor (should be labeled as '2') to the Left or Right of the Primary monitor (should be labeled as '1') depending on where you have it positioned on your desk.

For ATI: Sorry, no idea, but its probably something similar in the Catalyst Controller.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    As long as they are both plugged in you should just be able to drag the windows over from your main to your secondary. The only thing that you need to keep in mind is that you must align the monitor in your display settings so that the system recognizes where it is.

For Nvidia:

Right Click on Desktop
    Click Nvidia Control Panel
    Go to 'Set up multiple displays'
    Drag the monitor (should be labeled as '2') to the Left or Right of the Primary monitor (should be labeled as '1') depending on where you have it positioned on your desk.

For ATI: Sorry, no idea, but its probably something similar in the Catalyst Controller.
    Mate, I fucking love u <3

Going to assume you got it