Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    For mythic Hellfire Assault, I keep hearing that for UH I want to focus on using frost and blood runes for blood boil and plague strike for UH runes with Defile on cooldown. Is this true and what trinkets could help me do the best damage I can?

I just got the 705 heroic trinket for Blood on Kormrok from my cache.

I have that trinket, 700 knights badge, heroic class trinket, and 700 edh. Which two should I be using?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    I just got the 705 heroic trinket for Blood on Kormrok from my cache.

I have that trinket, 700 knights badge, heroic class trinket, and 700 edh. Which two should I be using?
    Badge + edh

You get 15% attack speed and 10% increased damage, your pet gets twice as much. The buff lasts 30 seconds.

Have a question about which 2 trinkets should I use as DW Frost

705ilvl Rumbleling Pebble
    700ilvl Empty Drinking Horn
    715ivl Discordant Chorus

Just got the Empty Drinking Horn from a cache and I've read before that it's the best trinket to have but since it has the lowest Ilvl I am not sure

Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    Have a question about which 2 trinkets should I use as DW Frost

705ilvl Rumbleling Pebble
    700ilvl Empty Drinking Horn
    715ivl Discordant Chorus

Just got the Empty Drinking Horn from a cache and I've read before that it's the best trinket to have but since it has the lowest Ilvl I am not sure
    Empty Drinking Horn + Discordant Chorus. You should also play with Defile (if you're not doing this already), since Defile stacks EDH and Death and Decay does not.

Wait, is Unholy better than Frost at the moment? I remember reading DW frost being better than unholy but now I'm reading Unholy is better than it on single target. If that's the case, what are the preferred trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by PerryTP View Post
    Wait, is Unholy better than Frost at the moment? I remember reading DW frost being better than unholy but now I'm reading Unholy is better than it on single target. If that's the case, what are the preferred trinkets?
    Yes, Unholy is better than Frost in all scenarios if you have tier/ring and play it well. You want Unending Hunger, Vial of Convulsive Shadows, and Discordant Chorus. Choose UeH almost always; similarly Vial should always be used with BoS and can be useful on AoE depending on fight length. Discordant Chorus is another option for AoE fights, as is Reaper's Harvest (but RH is rather mediocre).
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2015-11-14 at 07:38 PM.

Mythic Socketed vial or mythic Warforged vial for BoS UH?

DW Frost question.

If all runes are regenerating, you don't have enough charges to blood tap, no killing machine proc, but you have >25 runic power - can I FS without a KM proc once or as many times as I can to dump my rp or is it strongly advised to literally sit there auto attacking and wait for a rune regen/km proc?

Hello boosted a DK just for easy gather proffesions etc.

http://imgur.com/IyCRg7V This is my current UI. I use bloodshield tracker, Magic Runes and just needtoknow for tracking debuffes etc.

Is there any other addons I should get?

What macro's is recommended. Picked a few up, but is there any I misses for blood DK or frost DK pvp or pve ?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Hello boosted a DK just for easy gather proffesions etc.

http://imgur.com/IyCRg7V This is my current UI. I use bloodshield tracker, Magic Runes and just needtoknow for tracking debuffes etc.

Is there any other addons I should get?

What macro's is recommended. Picked a few up, but is there any I misses for blood DK or frost DK pvp or pve ?
    You might want to clean some stuff like the Debuff Bar. If you have the Icons underneath the enemy target frame, you don't really need the bar and it takes a lot of important space around your Character.

For macros, the only ones I use for pve are mouseover's for Grip, Mind Freeze and Soul Reaper.

/use [@mouseover,harm,nodead][]Death Grip

Just started playing unholy, wondering what playstyle is best to start out on before i get ring/bis gear. Should i be running a necroblight build or is defile worth using? Also is there a point in gearing where breath is the best choice for all scenarios?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayney0 View Post
    You might want to clean some stuff like the Debuff Bar. If you have the Icons underneath the enemy target frame, you don't really need the bar and it takes a lot of important space around your Character.

For macros, the only ones I use for pve are mouseover's for Grip, Mind Freeze and Soul Reaper.
    thanks. Guess macro's just aint that important for some classes!
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collinsham View Post
    Just started playing unholy, wondering what playstyle is best to start out on before i get ring/bis gear. Should i be running a necroblight build or is defile worth using? Also is there a point in gearing where breath is the best choice for all scenarios?
    Always use Breath on 1-2 targets, regardless of your gear.

Generally speaking you use Necroticblight on AoE fights aside from situations on farm where adds too quickly for NP to be of any use. Other situations where you would choose Breath on an AoE fight include having to burst down a priority target (Iskar). For someone just starting to play Unholy, though, I would recommend using NP on cleave/AoE always.

Deleted
    I'm curious about the ilvl 700 pvp set bonus as DW Frost. Is it worth to have pieces with no mastery on just to keep the 4-set bonus? Or shall I forget about the set bonus and just get the other pieces with mastery on outside of the set? Thanks

Deleted
    is there any fast paced dk spec ?

Sorry for my english xD

Quote Originally Posted by Kromus View Post
    If you are familiar with the specc, feel free.
    If not then you are prob better off as frost at the level of raiding you do.

So in short, what you prefer at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Hey, I have a question about stat priorities. I'm currently going Multistrike -> Mastery -> Haste/Crit/Vers. However, when I ping my armory into MrRobot, it tells me that I should be going with Multistrike -> Haste -> Mastery -> Crit/Vers. Is this on point or is there some sort of jumble?

I'm currently playing Unholy Blight/Necrotic Plague since my ring is only 738, so I don't get as much burst out of Sindragosa. It's normally around 500k-600k per breath. Would you guys recommend going down the Multistrike -> Haste -> Mastery route?