Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    So my question is, whether for Blood DK there isa Point where Mastery surpasses Multistrike. I am currently running at about 1k Multistrike and 1,5k Mastery and it feels pretty fine in all HC Fights, going to tackle Mythic next ID.
    IMO Multistrike is a stat like haste where you should go with as much as you need so that your charakter perfoms well, after that Mastery is the stat to go.

Or are there any other reasons than more Runic Power to Multistrike?

Deleted
    How does Multistrike work past 100%? In Skullflowers Unholy BIS list both Trinkets would easy bring you past 100%, would the mastery trinket not be the better choice then?

Cap is 200%
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted
    What is the math behind those 200%?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Cap is 200%
    No it is not, MS caps at 100% (it was 200% for a period during the beta but it was changed prior to release)
    Each of your 2 MS strikes get your full MS chance up to 100%. MS past 100% does nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    No it is not, MS caps at 100% (it was 200% for a period during the beta but it was changed prior to release)
    Each of your 2 MS strikes get your full MS chance up to 100%. MS past 100% does nothing.
    Rly? boy ive missed out lol. well eitherway the BiS is made to have alot of multistrike. if you are over cap for a few seconds over the course of an entire fight, doubt it'll have much impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I am currently playing Necroblight DK, but perhaps I am following the rule of spending frost+blood runes on Festering Strikes and unholy/death on Scourge Strikes. I am having problems with necrotic plague falling off too much before my Unholy Blight comes off cooldown. Should I spend death runes on Festerting Strikes? And if yes, how many of them? Any tips with this are welcome Or is Necroblight even that good atm?
    Last edited by Kurz; 2015-04-10 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurz View Post
    stuff
    http://pastebin.com/rBxcYyrx

Tells you how many FS you need until UB is off cd

10+ Year Old Account
    http://pastebin.com/rBxcYyrx

Tells you how many FS you need until UB is off cd
    WeakAuras makes everything easier, doesn't it? Gotta try this out, thanks.

Hey guys I've been on a 3-4 month break and I now want to go for a Multistrike blood build to keep BoS up for a long duration as Blood. If anyone would like to help out, I have a few questions listed below.

What is the lowest percentage of multistrike required to make BoS viable for blood? I am currently at 30% with food/raid buffs

What rune regen talent should be used for this build? I tried both RC and BT (no macro) and I think it went a little smoother with BT.

Is the 2-set / 4-set important for blood in this current tier? Should I ignore these set bonuses if I am able to get a lot more multistrike in return?

Should I use Plague Leech? I'm guessing yes.

I used to roll with Outbreak glyph, I'm guessing this is a no-no now since it costs 30 runic power.

I'm sorry for the number of questions, feel free to answer any of them if you'd like. I would appreciate it so I can finally get back to raiding as I was before the break and I'm really hyped about this build.
    Last edited by Nayami; 2015-04-25 at 09:54 AM.

Im not the best blood dk but i manage to pick some stuff up while reading forums in general, so if anything is wrong anyone can correct it.

BoS is worth it with 0% since NP is utter shit and defile isnt worth it as blood.

Blood tap is in general better for the on demand runes when Runetap is needed.

2set is good. 4 set is garbage and shouldnt be used unless horrible RNG on other drops (tier chest+ legs /w BH shoulders, furnace head H&F gloves.

Correct.

Correct.

Im not the best blood dk but i manage to pick some stuff up while reading forums in general, so if anything is wrong anyone can correct it.

BoS is worth it with 0% since NP is utter shit and defile isnt worth it as blood.

Blood tap is in general better for the on demand runes when Runetap is needed.

2set is good. 4 set is garbage and shouldnt be used unless horrible RNG on other drops (tier chest+ legs /w BH shoulders, furnace head H&F gloves.

Correct.

Correct.
    Thanks for your response

BoS is really hard to keep up with 30% MS but I'm loving it and sometimes RNG loves me and it's up for quite a while. I'll just grab more Multistrike gear to keep it up as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Thanks for your response

BoS is really hard to keep up with 30% MS but I'm loving it and sometimes RNG loves me and it's up for quite a while. I'll just grab more Multistrike gear to keep it up as much as possible.
    your uptime will increase ALOT with icy rune glyph aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic Ka' graz's Burning Blade or Heroic Warforged The Black Hand with a socket for Unholy?

Black Hand is simming around a 400 dps increase for me but seems to vary every sim. I lose around 2% multistrike but gain 1% mastery. I'm assuming it's either just a wash or a tiny gain.

This is "need-to-know". Thanks for compiling the Q&A

i would go with Mythic Vertebrae Protector as its has more str and secondary stats even tho they are not the best

Im gonna rock Smourne with DBW and tier 13

Hey Guys!

Two Questions regarding Blood DK's.
    1. Does Death Siphon scale with Resolve?
    2. Is the Health gained from Death Coil's a net gain? I mean, does it just increase your Max HP, or do you gain 3% Health when you use it, like beeing healed for that amount?
    Sorry, if i am not clear on the second Question. Can't describe it any better with my english.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Galatan View Post
    Hey Guys!

Two Questions regarding Blood DK's.
    1. Does Death Siphon scale with Resolve?
    2. Is the Health gained from Death Coil's a net gain? I mean, does it just increase your Max HP, or do you gain 3% Health when you use it, like beeing healed for that amount?
    Sorry, if i am not clear on the second Question. Can't describe it any better with my english.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day!
    2. Lets say you have 90000 health out of 100000 health (90%)
    you use death coil, increasing hp by 3% so max health becomes 103000
    your current health will boost up to 90% of your new max health so it becomes 92700 health

if I am not wrong it works this way
    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged" And so on until they mute me.

Quote Originally Posted by JKinTMC View Post
    2. Lets say you have 90000 health out of 100000 health (90%)
    you use death coil, increasing hp by 3% so max health becomes 103000
    your current health will boost up to 90% of your new max health so it becomes 92700 health

if I am not wrong it works this way
    thanks! that would make sense.
    can anyone give me the answer to question 1?