Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quick question
    Me us unholy with BoS, 4 piece tier and leg ring in the 750's.
    I have all heroic trinquets from HFC, but also Heroic Vial. Is it worth using it and what HFC trinquet should I wear with it, or just stick with Heroic HFC trinquets?
    Thanks

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UNHEILVOLL View Post
    Quick question
    Me us unholy with BoS, 4 piece tier and leg ring in the 750's.
    I have all heroic trinquets from HFC, but also Heroic Vial. Is it worth using it and what HFC trinquet should I wear with it, or just stick with Heroic HFC trinquets?
    Thanks
    Yes, it's fine to use. Pair it with a heroic Unending Hunger.

Deleted
    is there a soft cap for multi?

Been getting conflicting info, but if you have EDH as DW Frost do you want to run defile or np? I've heard NP is the correct answer and I've heard Defile is. Would just like to get a real answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    Been getting conflicting info, but if you have EDH as DW Frost do you want to run defile or np? I've heard NP is the correct answer and I've heard Defile is. Would just like to get a real answer.
    Use defile if the mob will stay in it for most of its duration.

Friend's guild had them switch to DK for Mannoroth for grips, just wondering what best trinket choices would be (for Mannoroth progression only)

- BoA
    - Mythic Discordant Chaos
    - Mythic Unending Hunger
    - Heroic Empty Drinking Horn

Any pointers? Imps die decently fast, she's 725 ilvl, and she doesn't have a ring yet. Would the H Archi trinket be worth it? She doesn't have it but we could grab it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    UeH + BoA of the ones you listed. Don't use Reaper's Harvest.
    Thanks for the quick reply

Can anyone point me in the direction of a accurate 6.2.3 stat weight and BIS list for unholy BoS dk?

I don't play DK but I was just wondering if Unholy mastery affects the Undead Touch of the Grave racial? And if so, does it ever pull ahead of the Orc racials DPS-wise?

One question.

Necrotic plague, Leech, and DW frost.

How many stacks of NP before it's not worth leeching anymore until near expiry?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan11d7 View Post
    Can anyone point me in the direction of a accurate 6.2.3 stat weight and BIS list for unholy BoS dk?
    The only accurate stat weight you will get is from simming your own character, the sims on websites use BiS mythic gear usually.

Anyone here know how to analyze logs to check for 15 stack uptime on NP?

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    One question.

Necrotic plague, Leech, and DW frost.

How many stacks of NP before it's not worth leeching anymore until near expiry?
    Haven't theorycrafted Frost in a while but I think you'd be best using it when you have a KM proc with no resources (assuming you are using T18 4 piece)

Can I get the target amount of Haste for Frost? I keep running into lack of available runes.
    Related: Is the current stat priority H>M>C>MS>V?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobar View Post
    Can I get the target amount of Haste for Frost? I keep running into lack of available runes.
    Related: Is the current stat priority H>M>C>MS>V?
    For DW frost (the best version for both PvE and PvP) the PvE stat weight is something like:
    Master > Multi > haste > Vers > Crit

As for a exact value of haste I wouldn't know, it's somewhat dependent on how good you are at AMS soaking, but when I do play frost I don't really feel like I need more haste and I have minimal.

Deleted
    Dk unholy:

740 Hellrender or 751 Calamity's Edge?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exiilon View Post
    Dk unholy:

740 Hellrender or 751 Calamity's Edge?
    calamity's edge, a 746 hellrender is better though.

Deleted
    hello i just have a quick question regarding purgatory

i though that while it proc's you are *invincible* for 3 seconds, but it happend to me quite a few times that it proc's and i die in less then a second.

i dont think i have logs for when it happend, but i made a screenshot of the most resent one

imgur.com/KWlxAg7

you can see that it proc's for 14.059 dmg and unholy strength heals the shield back up and i die right away to the next attack.

i did a quick google search and found this thread

eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/12618443398

the last guy said what pretty much happend to me.

i just wanted to now if it is intended that way or bug/glitch/what ever?

thx

Purgatory only keeps you invincible as long as you are negative health. The moment you go positive again purgatory's effect is over and you can die.

The following is possible:

0:01 - Lethal swing for your hp +1
    0:01 - Purgatory
    0:02 - Your X heal of mighty life saving for 2. (Purgatory ends here since you are above 0 health)
    0:03 - Next swing for 2 or more damage
    0:03 - Poor DK dies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Hello, is frost or unholy dk stronger in challenge mode dungeons currently?