Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone know why in some DK parses Thorasus damage is really freaking low (like 800k-1m ballpark versus average 1.7m-1.9m) and its not clipping on bombs?

Quote Originally Posted by Coldvibes View Post
    Anyone know why in some DK parses Thorasus damage is really freaking low (like 800k-1m ballpark versus average 1.7m-1.9m) and its not clipping on bombs?
    Hard to 100% say without logs but here are some possibilities:
    • Lower IL ring
    • Play Mistakes/Bad RNG
    • It did split
    • Invisible splitting on recently killed adds (common on the bombs/doomfire)

Quote Originally Posted by LenytheMage View Post
    Hard to 100% say without logs but here are some possibilities:
    • Lower IL ring
    • Play Mistakes/Bad RNG
    • It did split
    • Invisible splitting on recently killed adds (common on the bombs/doomfire)
    I'm gonna chalk it up to that, probably half the DK parses I've seen in the top 10 have randomly low Thorasus damage on speed kills with mobs already dead.

Deleted
    Unholy death knight doing Hc HFC.

My question is about trinkets, which should I use.

forgemaster's insignia, 691ilevel.
    unending horror, 695ilevel.
    rumbling pebble, 711ilevel.
    horn of screaming spirits, 685ilevel. quite sure this is not the one but putting it on list for completion.

And got both kazzak trinkets which looks like shit more or less to me.

thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by Varozz View Post
    Unholy death knight doing Hc HFC.

My question is about trinkets, which should I use.

forgemaster's insignia, 691ilevel.
    unending horror, 695ilevel.
    rumbling pebble, 711ilevel.
    horn of screaming spirits, 685ilevel. quite sure this is not the one but putting it on list for completion.

And got both kazzak trinkets which looks like shit more or less to me.

thanks for your help
    I'm guessing you mean Unending Hunger, is so use that.
    For the other slots it would be the pebble or the kazzak trinket with all the stats on it. I think Pebble would win out but they would be close.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LenytheMage View Post
    I'm guessing you mean Unending Hunger, is so use that.
    For the other slots it would be the pebble or the kazzak trinket with all the stats on it. I think Pebble would win out but they would be close.
    Thank you and just got warforged empty drinking horn tonight. So that cleared up some things.
    and warforged class trinket with socket. both are from noraml hfc.
    Last edited by mmoca1dabc25f0; 2016-04-26 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varozz View Post
    Thank you and just got warforged empty drinking horn tonight. So that cleared up some things.
    and warforged class trinket with socket. both are from noraml hfc.
    UeH and likely pebble would still be your choices for unholy. Sadly, both EDH and the class trinket are meh, with the class trinket only being useful on a few fights.

Deleted
    I got questions about unholy death knight.
    1. Ring - looking at warcraftlogs and some people are using "Congealed Globule Loop"(kilrog) and others " Loop of Beckoned Shadows"(xhul). Which ring is better?
    2. Bracers - the same as up, ppl are using "Hot-Rolled Iron Bracers"(Iron Reaver) other "Breach-Scarred Wsristplates"(xhul) or even "Wristplate of the Wreched" (iskar)

Also there is a Skullflower's video on xhul'horac
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P33fTT6Ftos
    At 0:37 he is using ERW, and he gets all 6 runes as death, how does he do it?
    Last edited by mmocb41ae6d9ad; 2016-05-09 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedzio View Post
    I got questions about unholy death knight.
    1. Ring - looking at warcraftlogs and some people are using "Congealed Globule Loop"(kilrog) and others " Loop of Beckoned Shadows"(xhul). Which ring is better?
    2. Bracers - the same as up, ppl are using "Hot-Rolled Iron Bracers"(Iron Reaver) other "Breach-Scarred Wsristplates"(xhul) or even "Wristplate of the Wreched" (iskar)

Also there is a Skullflower's video on xhul'horac
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P33fTT6Ftos
    At 0:37 he is using ERW, and he gets all 6 runes as death, how does he do it?

Gearwise:
    Whatever one is warforged or socketed. If none of them are, the killrog ring and reaver bracers are seen as best, with the iskar ones seen as a possibility for more AoE heavy encounters.

As for ERW to get all death runes, it's based on what runes you have coming up. He got his runes timed to be all death runes and recharging and then popped it resulting in all death runes. If I remember correctly Frostelion explains how to do this at some point in this video.

Hello. Got a question about trinkets for BoS. I do not have Vial, can't get that trinket to drop for 2 month now. What trinket should I use with my UE on non-demon bosses? I have every HFC trinket. And another question about BoS. Since we are using leg ring on pull, should I use BoS immediately with it since I have very low runic power or should I first get some runic power and then pop it in cost of losing 5 seconds uptime of the ring?

Quote Originally Posted by Ksarty View Post
    Hello. Got a question about trinkets for BoS. I do not have Vial, can't get that trinket to drop for 2 month now. What trinket should I use with my UE on non-demon bosses? I have every HFC trinket. And another question about BoS. Since we are using leg ring on pull, should I use BoS immediately with it since I have very low runic power or should I first get some runic power and then pop it in cost of losing 5 seconds uptime of the ring?
    Trinket first:
    I believe the skull of war (fully upgraded) would be your best fill in trinket. Your other choice would likely be EDH if rng continues to hate you ;(

For BoS timing:
    If you can still manage to get the ~20 second BoS you want on the pull (including use of ERW) than you can pop it early, but I think only blood elfs can do this thanks to the power of arcane torrent. Otherwise your going to have to live with the delay unless there is some way around it (canons on reaver, pool on archie, etc)

I play frost in mythic don't have the UeH or the other gear and WEAPON to play Unholy. I saw somewhere when you're using Discordant Chorus you want to use your razorice weapon on your MH for cleave, which fights is it worth using the Raozrice Rune on the MH for the fight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novar View Post
    I play frost in mythic don't have the UeH or the other gear and WEAPON to play Unholy. I saw somewhere when you're using Discordant Chorus you want to use your razorice weapon on your MH for cleave, which fights is it worth using the Raozrice Rune on the MH for the fight?
    About every boss with more than 1 target. Having FC on mh only got advantage of it proccing off from soul reaper. Not big diffirence in FC uptime.
    (I dont play frost, but this is how i remember it. Correct me if im wrong)

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    About every boss with more than 1 target. Having FC on mh only got advantage of it proccing off from soul reaper. Not big diffirence in FC uptime.
    (I dont play frost, but this is how i remember it. Correct me if im wrong)

It doesn't matter which hand you put FC on. FC is on rppm, so proc chance is independent of the number of damage events. If you have a Discordant Chorus, it's fine to keep Razorice on your main hand at all times.
    Last edited by Saiyendra; 2016-06-27 at 11:32 PM.

Deleted
    Hello! I am struggling to find info about how good Reaper's harvest (normal) is in prepatch? I understood that the craftable trinkets are bis, but without them, where is the class trinket ranked? (for each spec).

Quote Originally Posted by Foolsname View Post
    Hello! I am struggling to find info about how good Reaper's harvest (normal) is in prepatch? I understood that the craftable trinkets are bis, but without them, where is the class trinket ranked? (for each spec).
    Unholy: Not great, many better options with most of the nerfed trinkets (UeH/EDH) outperforming it.
    Frost: Still pretty much useless.
    Blood: Still pretty much useless.
    Last edited by LenytheMage; 2016-07-25 at 12:56 AM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone! I have one silly question about food in pre-patch ^^
    I play Unholy and I have enchanted and socketed everything with haste, currently I have 20% haste (1988) and 61% mastery (2093). I'd like to now if I should prefer mastery food or haste food, what are you guys eating?

7.0.3 Unholy question here:

When doing heavy AOE, is it advised to use FS on all of the targets before doing DnD/Defile, if possible? Or just use those runes for Epidemic?

The guide on IV isnt that clear, but on a strictly AOE fight, isnt Defile the talent to go, and not DA?

Deleted
    What artifact trait should I go with if I want to raid asap when Legion is out? I can't seem to find anything about it :/ I would really appreciate if someone could help me out here

Quote Originally Posted by ScarletSnow View Post
    Hello everyone! I have one silly question about food in pre-patch ^^
    I play Unholy and I have enchanted and socketed everything with haste, currently I have 20% haste (1988) and 61% mastery (2093). I'd like to now if I should prefer mastery food or haste food, what are you guys eating?
    I'm still using haste food, seems to be doing quite well. There seems to always be a need for more haste so *shrug*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iddqd View Post
    7.0.3 Unholy question here:

When doing heavy AOE, is it advised to use FS on all of the targets before doing DnD/Defile, if possible? Or just use those runes for Epidemic?

The guide on IV isnt that clear, but on a strictly AOE fight, isnt Defile the talent to go, and not DA?
    Generally the adds are dieing too quickly for that to be worth it, making just spamming Epidemic more ideal. As for the Defile vs Arbiter, right now Arbiter is just too much with the ring to not take. In the future that may change and I've heard good things about using defile in 5 mans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    What artifact trait should I go with if I want to raid asap when Legion is out? I can't seem to find anything about it :/ I would really appreciate if someone could help me out here
    Here are some links to some google docs that have been floating around. From what I understand they have been made from various dk discussions on the discourd and #archerous plus various other places an represent a good idea of DK knowledge atm.
    Unholy
    Frost

Both contain suggested artifact pathways.