Page 29 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Probably already asked or explained in another thread but i was just wondering which talent provides the bigger dps boost Infected Claws or Shadow Infusion?

Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    So which trinkets are BiS for unholy ?

Would say Spontaneous Appendages and Nature's Call ?
    Got the bracers so mastery should be important for me with uf.
    This is for castigator but may be some use:

Pretty much all the trinkets are well, kinda bad even at a heroic level. This may lead you just needing to run mythic + hoping for proper trinket drops. Obviously may not be 100% accurate to you but should give you an idea.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by omola View Post
    Whats the verdict with BS vs AWS on pure single target? Was reading through some posts here saying BS>AWS on pure ST after you hit like 32% crit. Has anyone bothered to test it yet? Im running with 40% crit right now and been taking AWS. Looking at logs on ursoc, im seeing quite a bit of dks pick BS (And IC but not as often as BS...)
    I believe that most of the use of BS/IC is for use with the legendary bracers, so if your lacking those AWS will likely be the better option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zandril View Post
    Probably already asked or explained in another thread but i was just wondering which talent provides the bigger dps boost Infected Claws or Shadow Infusion?
    Generally speaking in that row Shadow Infusion is the "go-to-talent" with Infected Claws/Necrosis being for other reasons. Claws tends to be favorited by those lucky enough to get the bracers, and Necrosis is showing (at least on paper/perfect play) as a dps gain over both on pure ST.

I have a question .

Whats stats i need? fully on crit? currently i have 37% crit 12% haste 40% mastery. Legandary belt. Jewelry: Ursoc pranke, hunger of the pack or else Chronological splitter.

thx for help

7+ Year Old Account
    I just got a legendary belt http://www.wowhead.com/item=132441/d...erlasting-king . Should this affect my build somehow? And perhaps stats priority? Currently im using castigator build with crit>haste>mastery priority

Deleted
    Hey guys, I want to play Arena as a DK with some friends (3 vs. 3).

I know that the goto spec for PvE is Unholy and was wondering which one it is for Pvp/Arena?

EDIT: Also which Horde Race you would recommend for it?
    Last edited by mmocc301eba938; 2016-09-30 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akfragger View Post
    I have a question .

Whats stats i need? fully on crit? currently i have 37% crit 12% haste 40% mastery. Legandary belt. Jewelry: Ursoc pranke, hunger of the pack or else Chronological splitter.

thx for help
    What spec?

For unholy it's something like 6900 haste then 13kish crit before vers will pull ahead. For frost crit to 30, hast 20, then Mast > Haste > Vers > Crit or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faust843 View Post
    I just got a legendary belt http://www.wowhead.com/item=132441/d...erlasting-king . Should this affect my build somehow? And perhaps stats priority? Currently im using castigator build with crit>haste>mastery priority
    Everything will stay the same, just make sure your trying not to lose that free rune.

Deleted
    Hello there!

I am moving to mythic EN with my guild today with my UH DK. I think I could still work a bit on my dps, because I am not seeing myself on top of the charts.(ok, some of my guildies have legendaries already, but some of them just the same ilvl)
    I have been paying attention to various DK forums here, icy-veins guide etc, but still have some question what would be nice to hear straight.

1) The icy-veins guide says that the go to potion for us is the Deadly Grace, but I have heard that since the potion nerf Old war is better, which is the go to combat potion for us now?
    2) I have seen the trinket list linked in this thread, but to grab the easy side can someone list the 3-4 most useful trinket for dps increase in mythic+/heroic EN/world boss?
    3) How big ilvl difference do we need to drop a haste+crit item to haste+anything or crit+anything?
    4) Just a practical one: is there a macro or a way for my pet to always attack my current target? Sometimes I just see him hitting the big eye on Ilgynoth.

My char is Proud on Arathor EU, I was switching from warrior to DK this exp, because we have many warriors to work with

Thanks and Regards,
    Cereal

Just started playing Frost. How do you guys stop from accidentally wasting KM procs with obliterate rather than Frostcythe? I'm spamming oblit once I have everything else up (Frostfever, icy talons, GA off CD, RM, etc.) and it often leads to me wasting a proc. Should I just replace obliterate with FSc?

I'm seeing a lot of conflicting info with what is on icy veins in terms of what people are running so not where to go.

Deleted
    Hello felow death knights. My question is that what talents are preferred for elerethe renferal cenaruis and xavius HC.
    First is spell eater vs corpse shield , and the others infected claws and bursting sores.
    debilitating infestation is useful on dragons of nighmare adds btw ?
    Last edited by mmocce1a1323c7; 2016-10-09 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    Is Unholy still the stronger spec, after the hotfixes? Or is it just that people put in all the AP into UH?

Deleted
    stronger, still way stringer.

I am 22 traits in for Unholy, the question is do I go for double doom or deadliest coil first? (I am currently following the icy-veins build)

About the Unh Tier 1 talent - All Will Serve. Did they remove the Skulker Shot ( Multi- Shot ) from it's abilites? I haven't seen it proc once since Legion went live and it worked fine for me in pre-patch.

Deleted
    (sorry for my english)

Hi,

I play unholy Death knight with Castigator and i saw this: Strength > Crit > = Haste > Versatility > Mastery

I dont realy know the balance between crit and haste i must have
    My armory: http: //eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Quenth%C3%ABl/simple

My trinkets: Darkmoon Deck: Dominion and Memento of Angerboda

33% crit (without darkmoon deck proc)
    21% Haste

Do you think that's a good balance between crit and haste ?
    Last edited by mmoc85daa5d3ad; 2016-10-12 at 01:59 PM.

Balancing Crit and Haste is something I'm very interested in too.
    It's interesting that Mastery is last on the stat priority too as it increases shadow damage, but it seems like it's less valuable than it was in WoD.
    Love to hear about how those, particularly Unholy DK's, are balancing their stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Quenthel View Post
    (sorry for my english)

Hi,

I play unholy Death knight with Castigator and i saw this: Strength > Crit > = Haste > Versatility > Mastery

I dont realy know the balance between crit and haste i must have
    My armory: http: //eu.battle. net/wow/en/character/kaelthas/Quenth%C3%ABl/simple

My trinkets: Darkmoon Deck: Dominion and Memento of Angerboda

33% crit (without darkmoon deck proc)
    21% Haste

Do you think that's a good balance between crit and haste ?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So how are Blood atm. Had a few Blood tanks the last week in heroics/mythics and everytime they outhealed the healers by quite a margin.

Is their mitigation that horrible that they need to constantly heal themselves or do they hit a pretty nice spike in surv after some gear?

Hey guys, I know expansion has been on for some time now, but this is the moment I need clarification:

I'm playing unholy, castigator spec, and i only got the legendary back.
    Crit - 31%
    Haste - 17%
    Mastery - 33%

What 1-enchants/ 2-gems/ 3-consumables should I use ?

1- The main question is about neck and rings: Claw or Satyr on the first ? Crit or haste on the seconds ?
    2- Just going for the 1 strenght and all crit build ? Or is there else ?
    3- For pots: Deadly grace or Old war ? For food: i heard Fishbrul special (fireballs volley) it's op atm, but every major site suggests +crit, any hint ?

First two questions are closelly related in a general question: What are the ideally cap for crit to switch over haste and vice versa considering I haven't got bracers ?

Thanks to everyone who would clarify my doubts.
    Last edited by Ryos; 2016-10-15 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranhaar View Post
    Balancing Crit and Haste is something I'm very interested in too.
    It's interesting that Mastery is last on the stat priority too as it increases shadow damage, but it seems like it's less valuable than it was in WoD.
    Love to hear about how those, particularly Unholy DK's, are balancing their stats.
    Try to find answer using simulationcraft, comparing stat priority in patchwerk and beastlord (as aoe-fight example) modes. For example, my stat piority (31 crit, 20 haste, 45 mastery, 3 vers)
    Patchwerk: Str > Crit > Vers ~= Mastery ~= Haste (Strength=9.09, CritRating=7.65, HasteRating=6.34, MasteryRating=6.42, Versatility=6.64)
    Beastlord: Str > Mastery > Crit > Vers > Haste (Strength=18.34, CritRating=14.24, HasteRating=11.08, MasteryRating=15.95, Versatility=11.96)
    Аs u can see, for me mastery gives more profit than haste. Try sim your character and find your priority)

Deleted
    is it a bug or intended that runes of razorice doesn't proc in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    is it a bug or intended that runes of razorice doesn't proc in pvp?
    It is a bug. It has been said on Holinka's twitter that it will be fixed in 7.1. I've reported that bug multiple times and I suggest that everyone also does it to bring attention to the problem.