Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I am kinda spoiled for being a Paladinmain but is there a List or a basic guideline about the worth of Relictraits (for Unholy)? Ideal would be something that says: "Darkest Crusade ~20ilvls , Plaquebearer ~5 etc".

I just got the helm for frost that increases the damage of HB while enemies are affected by remorseless winter. From a purely M+ standpoint would it be better to drop frost scythe since it doesn't proc rime or is the 40% not worth it for that small window that RW is actually up

Quote Originally Posted by Eskaron View Post
    I am kinda spoiled for being a Paladinmain but is there a List or a basic guideline about the worth of Relictraits (for Unholy)? Ideal would be something that says: "Darkest Crusade ~20ilvls , Plaquebearer ~5 etc".
    Does this help ? http://imgur.com/7gzoA0n (http://i.imgur.com/r6yQoDD.jpg is a guide how to read the chart)
    This was for frost. Here's the unholy's one : http://i.imgur.com/b9lz55u.png

Deleted
    is there a weakaura that shows you the damage you took the last 5 sec.? or is that even possible? i would love to have something like that for tanking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiz View Post
    Does this help ? http://imgur.com/7gzoA0n (http://i.imgur.com/r6yQoDD.jpg is a guide how to read the chart)
    This was for frost. Here's the unholy's one : http://i.imgur.com/b9lz55u.png
    Yes, this works well. Thank you very much.

What tier pieces are unholy dks looking for?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imsupers View Post
    What tier pieces are unholy dks looking for?
    I would say, Cloak, Hands, and helm, since they all offer Mastery which directly compliments CS build, and versa isn't terrible either.

The off piece, you would have to decide on, personally I would gain the best stats from the shoulders as a 4th piece

Anyone else notice there dps go down after reset? I dunno I haven't changed anything and felt like my dmg was lower

How is unholy doing right now in terms of RNG? Unholy was my first 110 but I rerolled before even ToV because I hated Castigator and the entire concept of festering and scourge strike removes/adding a random amount of wounds (and AoE dps being determined by whether or not my Abom decided to proc wounds on everything), and I was also salty about getting the terrible shoulders as my first leg + frost becoming the go-to.

Now I see Clawing Shadows is the preferred talent, and Blizz has been making Death Coil more meaningful, so I'm wondering if I should go back.

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    How is unholy doing right now in terms of RNG? Unholy was my first 110 but I rerolled before even ToV because I hated Castigator and the entire concept of festering and scourge strike removes/adding a random amount of wounds (and AoE dps being determined by whether or not my Abom decided to proc wounds on everything), and I was also salty about getting the terrible shoulders as my first leg + frost becoming the go-to.

Now I see Clawing Shadows is the preferred talent, and Blizz has been making Death Coil more meaningful, so I'm wondering if I should go back.
    Tbh, even with CS you will have to play around wounds. It's just that CS is less RNG compared to castigator, so I guess you can always try. Thing is, there are classes with far worse RNG than this wounds ressource management. Hell, I'd even dare to say frost with belt may be even more random than unholy with their runes regen and rimes procs.

Truth be told, I'm not sure to understand the hate about wounds. Just make a weak auras with runes and Voila.

Tbh, even with CS you will have to play around wounds. It's just that CS is less RNG compared to castigator, so I guess you can always try. Thing is, there are classes with far worse RNG than this wounds ressource management. Hell, I'd even dare to say frost with belt may be even more random than unholy with their runes regen and rimes procs.

Truth be told, I'm not sure to understand the hate about wounds. Just make a weak auras with runes and Voila.
    It's not just runes and single-target though - unless something has changed you also have considerable AoE RNG since your transformed ghoul with infected claws can put wounds on multiple targets that you can pop all at a time during DnD. But thanks, I don't think I'll be returning to my DK :/

Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    It's not just runes and single-target though - unless something has changed you also have considerable AoE RNG since your transformed ghoul with infected claws can put wounds on multiple targets that you can pop all at a time during DnD. But thanks, I don't think I'll be returning to my DK :/
    When you're doing DnD + CS, no matter how many wounds you put on the ennemies, you're already doing considerably a lot of damage. I don't know about you, but whenever I'm facing an AoE, the DPS is steady. There may be a difference of 10%, but the main damage is there : virulent plague + Clawing shadow. It's not like you're playing a rogue where Poison bomb is so much more RNG that could do the double of the dps.

But hey, you don't seem to like it so it's perfectly fine. Just, please, don't blame it too much on the wounds because that'd be pretty stupid if you think it's what doing the DPS.

I'm currently upping another char to lvl 110 (It's my 8th), and so far, believe it or not, UH seems to be one of the less RNG of all the classes I've ever played.

15+ Year Old Account
    Are there sims out for UH in regards to Netherlight Crucible?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by dmchellfire View Post
    I would say, Cloak, Hands, and helm, since they all offer Mastery which directly compliments CS build, and versa isn't terrible either.

The off piece, you would have to decide on, personally I would gain the best stats from the shoulders as a 4th piece
    This slot is usually taken up by BiS legiondary shoulders. Legs should be last piece for set - and chest is usually Cold Heart also considered best with shoulders.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, that post was so old, and made loooooong before the patch where shoulders were BiS

Things have obviously changed since January :lol:

Deleted
    When you're doing DnD + CS, no matter how many wounds you put on the ennemies, you're already doing considerably a lot of damage. I don't know about you, but whenever I'm facing an AoE, the DPS is steady. There may be a difference of 10%, but the main damage is there : virulent plague + Clawing shadow. It's not like you're playing a rogue where Poison bomb is so much more RNG that could do the double of the dps.

But hey, you don't seem to like it so it's perfectly fine. Just, please, don't blame it too much on the wounds because that'd be pretty stupid if you think it's what doing the DPS.

I'm currently upping another char to lvl 110 (It's my 8th), and so far, believe it or not, UH seems to be one of the less RNG of all the classes I've ever played.
    Think it was considered one of the more rng based classes at launch. But now it feels really smooth.

FrostDK Trinket

920 Cradle of anguish
    935 shadow singed fang
    930 Gorshalach's Legacy

Which one ? i still think cradle is better
    Last edited by Phreeze; 2017-11-30 at 09:39 PM.

Deleted
    Hello.

I would need some advices for the mage tower challenges for all 3 specs, unholy preferred, video guides ect.
    I’m around 900ilvl, but Still the frost one is hard for a dk after a dh

youtube the videos

frost is easy enough with ilvl 900, but you have to be very careful. smash your way through spikes, pull the mage to you. interrupt on cooldown. sometimes you have to run around the flames. the difficult part is to search for him when there are many illusion, prepare to get some health. also buffood is essential

it updates dynamically