10+ Year Old Account

Exclamation {A-Sargeras} The Band of the Red Hand is recruiting!

The Band of the Red Hand is a 4 year old guild newly moved to sargeras from our old dead realm. We are a casual/semi-core raiding guild that dabbles in pvp. We welcome all levels and are happy to help any new players to learn the ropes in the pve world.

We are currently seeking 2 skilled ranged dps, a warlock and/or boomkin are preferred for our core raid team (11/14), ilv 550 min. Days are friday, saturday, and sunday 7:45 server time until at least 11 server although we often run later. Planning on starting heroics as soon as tonight if spots are filled quickly. Leave a reply here or message/mail Mát (alt +0225 for the á) if interested or for more information.

If youre curious about our name either go to your local library and check out the first three books of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan (The Eye of the World, The Great Hunt, and The Dragon Reborn) or just go to the following link for the cliff notes explanation of the significance of our name (and why im named mat of all things).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Band_of_the_Red_Hand for more information on the non wow related lore concerning our name
    Last edited by mat cauthon; 2013-12-20 at 09:12 PM. Reason: updated to reflect current needs.

10+ Year Old Account
    bumped, edited 6/23/12 to reflect current openings

does tuon know your posting in here? don't make me call the aei sedai

10+ Year Old Account
    hey now tuon doesnt need to know anymore then she already knows >.> i get the 3rd degree often enough cause i wont let them burn my bloody hat, and its a good flaming hat!

10+ Year Old Account
    bumped, i recall reading something that said it can only be bumped every 24 hours, im not 100% sure if it was this board or another please if i have the wrong of it someone say somethin and direct me to the rule thread for this board so that i can make sure im within the guidelines here

10+ Year Old Account
    ♫We'll drink the wine till the cup is dry,
    And kiss the girls so they'll not cry,
    And toss the dice until we fly,
    To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.♪

♪We'll dance all night until the moon runs free,
    And dandle the lasses upon our knee,
    And then you'll ride along with me,
    To dance with Jak o' the Shadows.♫

♫We'll sing all night, and drink all day,
    And on the girls we'll spend our pay,
    And when it's gone, then we'll away,

♪There's some delight in ale and wine,
    And some in girls with ankles fine,
    But my delight, yes, always mine,
    Is to dance with Jak o' the Shadows.♫

♫We'll toss the dice however they fall,
    And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
    Then follow Lord Mat whenever he calls,

The Band of the Red Hand is still recruiting! post here or message me in game if interested in any open spots or if interested in just joining to be part of the legend!

(Wot wiki for the song 'dance with jak o' the shadows' http://wot.wikia.com/wiki/Dance_with_Jak_o'_the_Shadows theres a video of someone actually singing it on youtube too o.O )

p.s. for those who dont realize it from the song, 'dancing with jak o' the shadows' means to dance with death

10+ Year Old Account
    more bumpage! recently updated! lets fill these spots folks got heroics to down!!

I would join your guild just for u picking mat as your chars name LONG LIVE RAND LONG LIVE MAT LONG LIVE PERRIN! but sadly I don't have the money to do so

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durion View Post
    I would join your guild just for u picking mat as your chars name LONG LIVE RAND LONG LIVE MAT LONG LIVE PERRIN! but sadly I don't have the money to do so
    lol weve had a good deal of folks join just cause of the name single best book series of our time... and how could i not choose to be mat everyone says im too much like him lol