Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Just cancel it already.

Nobody wants this.

Agreed, I can say that I am not suprised at all. Why would they release a game that will be competition to their own game ? WoW is pumping cash like crazy for them ... I would'nt be suprised if they did an engine upgrade to WoW (ala Eve) before we see Titan !
    Claiming that your operating system is the best in the world because more people use it is like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world.

I was really trying to read everything you had to say ...even if it wasn't that easy, but this sentence just got me rolling

So make the wow f2p and release Titan fast that will be a loss for Blizz.Coz im sure wow will become f2p coz all of us or the most of us we will go to Titan.Also new generation mmos and other games like wot or war thunder are f2p(hmmm not exactly).

Objecting to your own statement lol....

Well, I guess the good news is that we can expect WoW to keep going strong, at least until 2016!

Development on Titan began during the Bush administration. It will not be released until after Obama completes two terms. LOL?

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 05:30 PM ----------

Bashiok's Mom must not have liked it.

Titan is Starcraft: Ghost. That's why they have problems with it again.

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    While I am sad to hear about Titan's delay, I trust Blizzard's judgement.
    This statement is so misguided.

And it's Activision Blizzard.

I still have no fucking clue what Titan is, and how they ruined my beloved Diablo franchise with all the crap how can you have blind faith in them?

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Server merges are a logistical nightmare. It's easy to do server mergers when your game is dying and you have 300k subs but when you have 8 million subs with 10 characters on every account you risk pissing off your whole player base. Not to mention the nightmare of teaching everyone how to fix your addon folder.

I would be pissed if I lost my character names and I'm sure others feel the same so calling Blizzard greedy is comical. Please come up with a solution that will impact the least amount of players.
    WoW China has already been doing server merges. CRZ also provides a look into how a merged server could work and how names are handled. Players can keep their name with their server tag added on. It is not particular elegant but it is a straight forward way to handle the name issue. What you really impact is the established community on each server and the players who specifically wanted to be on a low population server.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post

So lol at the hardcore myth. It will always be a myth.
    Hardcore myth? Blizzard gutted grinds in Cata leaving no-lifers with nothing to do. There was less content overall leaving those who participated in a certain segment consuming content far faster. Gear catch ups was even faster than WotLK. More players running around with 10-11 max level toons all VP capped calling themselves casuals complaining that there is nothing to do. Look at what happened with MoP with all the grinds coming back. It is catering to the no-lifers that continue to call themselves casuals. In WotLK these players would be called the hardcore.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2013-06-03 at 09:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Just cancel it already.

Nobody wants this.
    We don't even know what Titan is. How can you say "nobody wants it" ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".